Red pill time

There is no such thing as an incel.

All of you are VOLUNTARY celibates because you faggots are too lazy to better yourselves.

No girl is going to want a fat, sweaty neckbeard in his 20s with no social skills who wastes his youth complaining about the Jews and women, playing children's game and fapping to cartoon pictures of little girls.

Is that really a surprise to you?

Attached: pojk.jpg (697x768, 84K)

Bumpbubmpbumpbumpb

sage nom

and every person walking this earth know this, so if someone doesn't want to improve themselves then their desires are clear.

>it`s your fault bro
>just fix your facial symmetry,your personality and your hight

Attached: 1458375964406.jpg (776x1054, 560K)

im definitely volcel. about a week ago i could have fucked this slightly fat girl that gave me her number after we talked for a while. i just can't be bothered because just thinking about fucking her and grabbing onto her disgusting body is making me want to vomit. i can't do it.

I'm sick of you retarded faggots who don't know he basics of what defines an 'incel' or 'volcel' yet declare yourselves the primary authority on allocation of these designations. An incel is a virgin who wants sex but can't get it, nothing more, nothing less. Stop fucking LARPing as volcels just to join our prestigious ranks while not meeting any of the requirements. If you aren't a voluntary virgin with no interest in sex or romance, you aren't a volcel, you're a normalfag.

Or lower your standards, having a fucking shower, hit the gym, get a job, stop being racist, get off Jow Forums, stop thinking all women are whores, stop parroting chan philosophy, make new friends, get a job, move out, dress better, stay clean, smell good, make a dating website account, play a sport, find new hobbies, go back to school, see a therapist

But you'd rather bitch and moan than actually fix yourself.

Most women don't do most of these things and yet they have no issues getting a bf.

>fix your facial symmetry
Ofc you can't do that but there a lot of ways to cover that e.g. grow a beard and fucking take care of it.

>personality
You can change your personality to some extent and if that's too hard for you just don't share shitty Jow Forums ideologies when talking to someone

>height
Literally no one whileworthy cares

This.
Op does overthink. OP is too metaphysical.

Go fucking neck yourself you retarded redditor. I worked out for a year, I'm a tolerant guy who doesn't hate women or minorities, I went to parties all the time and still nothing. Stop talking about shit you have no idea about cunt.

>Giant strawman as an argument
Absolute fucking state of inceltears redditors trying to invade Jow Forums

Well you see, the true refill is found in the solace of the fact that there are 50 million niggers in a hot dense state which produce radiation. In fact the entire world's energy output is produce by these hot dense niggers who white glowing radiation. The niggers in this case are white, but are also black, but not really because they're white but not white which means they are black, because they are niggers which is why they are black, but no really they are white, but really they are kikes, kikes in this case being a simultaneous combination of sand nigger and white. Incels are a product of plebbit and their kikery, because they keep adding foreskin to their foreskin quilt in order to use kike foreskin magic, the mulattoes that are kikes eat shit everyday in order to activate the "kike eye", a special type of vision which allows them to see exploitable gentiles. The faggots also play a role in the poopdickery of this social situation.

>having a fucking shower
i shower every day
>hit the gym
i have a very quick metabolism,i can eat a box of icecream,sit on my ass all day and don`t gain any weight,i have currently stagnated at 67
if i tried to go work out i`d probably turn into a skeleton or something
>get a job
currently working for my degree
> stop being racist
i live in eastern europe so being racist doesn`t matter here
>get off Jow Forums
and do what?stare at the wall?
>stop thinking all women are whores
i`ll do that when they stop being whores
every single one i`ve met in my life turned out a whore,even my mother
>stop parroting chan philosophy
it`s not philosophy if it`s true
>make new friends
ok,you got me here,i hate people and can`t make friends worth a damn
>get a job
you already said that
>move out
i`m planning to in the coming autumn
>dress better
as in what,a suit?
i wear a fancy track suit,is that not enough?
>stay clean
already said that too
>smell good
>``just stop sweating bro!``
>make a dating site account
i have
i tried it
i got nothing but ghostings
>play a sport
i ride a bicycle
>find new hobbies
>``just change your personality bro!``
>go back to school
as i said,i`m working for my degree
>see a therapist
as if i`m going to give me money to a literal who just so he could listen to me complain for a few hours

>But you'd rather bitch and moan than actually fix yourself
because it`s the only thing i can do to make me feel better about myself

Attached: 1458148838962.jpg (640x458, 54K)

racism is a social construct fag.

bet you don't know many girls. my sister has trouble getting a bf and she is 30.
my gf met me when she was 31 and i am her first.
and many more girls that have trouble finding a partner are getting alienated by you and your friends.

i always hear Jow Forums complaining about no gf
but would you even want a gf?

Attached: Women+in+2017+trigger+mentionlist+dailytumblr+trigger+large+controls+collection+dailytumblr_b71a39_6 (900x562, 51K)

Yeah, middle aged women might, but that's only cause they don't want average men. They all aim for about the top 20%. So obviously not all of them will get one.

>my sister has trouble getting a bf and she is 30
Because she, just like all other women, is picky.
>my gf met me when she was 31 and i am her first
Refused to fuck anyone but chad until she realized she isn't good enough and settled for someone uglier.
>and many more girls that have trouble finding a partner
Finding an attractive partner*
Absolutely no women would have struggle finding a partner if she lowered her standards.

>i always hear Jow Forums complaining about no gf
but would you even want a gf?
that`s a rough question
would i want to have someone to hug,kiss,cuddle on the couch,play video games,watch movies etc with?
Yes
would i want to deal with an annoying,possessive,cheating whore who would drain me of the best years of my life everyday until i kill myself?
no

would i bear the with all of this if it meant i got to experience the first things?
absolutely

Hey buddy! it's your fucking garbage tier attitude that is screwing you over.
Maybe accept it that you are a piece of shit that needs to change his looks on the world and find something else to make you feel better. maybe that will make you a better person and you might get a gf.

You know what's an even worse problem? Poor people. They're exactly like incels but with money.
Look at these pieces of shit. They just sit there and except people to hand them millions of dollars just for existing. No poor people have even applied for a job and they hate employers.

Attached: 10iht-letter10-india-articleLarge.jpg (600x386, 48K)

>Maybe accept it that you are a piece of shit
i already have,i am very self conscious
>needs to change his looks on the world and find something else to make you feel better
i will never change myself for some whore
if a girl will ever like me,she will like me for who i am,not for who ``i could be``,because that someone else wouldn`t truly be me

would you date a girl that looks like a modern piece of art?

I will make it easier for you.
If you could choose a gf.
would you pick the 10/10? or the 4/10?
Congrats! you are not a single bit better than all the chads!

>Refused to fuck anyone but chad until she realized she isn't good enough and settled for someone uglier.
Nope. she didn't care about finding a bf. But you probably won't believe me.

>No girl will want a man who is a shirt and hat filled with straw and corn husks

>i will never change myself for some whore
I didn't say it had to be for a whore.
Find something else to feel better about instead of hating women you will never meet.
Painting maybe? Or grow a garden?
And if you are a self conscious person, fucking do something about your shitty attitude. And stop blaming other people for your misery.

>Find something else to feel better about instead of hating women
>hating women
i am beyond hate at this point,all i feel is cold indifference and sometimes joy when one of them is hurt
but i don`t hate them,i know it`s in their nature to be this way,i don`t hate women for being whores anymore than i hate a fox for eating my chickens
>And if you are a self conscious person, fucking do something about your shitty attitude
why,it`s not like i`ll get anything out of it,as i said,changing myself won`t help me
> And stop blaming other people for your misery
i never blamed any one person for my faults,but i do blame humanity for my existence

What if I'm a fit, non-sweaty, non-neckbeard in his mud 20s with no social skills who wastes his youth playing children's games and fapping to cartoon pictures of hot older women? Checkmate.

>No girl is going to want a fat, sweaty neckbeard in his 20s with no social skills who wastes his youth complaining about the Jews and women, playing children's game and fapping to cartoon pictures of little girls.
It's funny because if a woman was all those things minus the neckbeard, she could go on dates and have sex daily on tinder with the minimum amount of effort on her part.

Attached: 1557498307818.jpg (680x680, 53K)