Dont ever engage with a fembot...

Dont ever engage with a fembot. Any girl is better than a fembot here is why: a girl that is more social interacts with more people of different kinds, experiences many different situations and through that learns empathy and understanding. A fembot never learns this and will never threat you like a human being, her whole worldview is skewed, imaginary and learned from books, tv shows or other crap. Dont believe me? Remember your female school teachers and how delusional they were, they were fembots. Even a roastie will accept your flawes as long as you except hers, a fembot will not. A roastie rides and learns from a cock carousel but a fembot spends her whole life trying to get on it.

Attached: kyle.png (512x343, 268K)

but theyre sexy, sexy, pretty little things.

that is subjective, namefag, but to me they look annoying

they got me sprung with their tongue rings.

>as long as you except hers
and this is most mens problems. they want an actual fembot, a robot that they can design exactly how they want, not a complex human that might do something they don't like and shatter the illusion they're perfect.

but their loving will never get you high and to keep them away from your side theres nothing that I wont try

this thread is safe space that I created for men, could you kindly fuck off?

tfw fembots will never dance in a field with other fembots for alt chads.
tfw butterfly wings

I'm dating a fembot and it's based because her standards are so low that I'm getting to also date her mom and do stuff with them together. Would never be able to get away with it with a normie girl, but a fembot desperate for a relationship and her mom desperate to keep a guy in her neet daughter's life enough to do this, makes for a great combination.

your mom just did something really dumb and I think I've seen young men do the same dumb thing your mucb older mom just did.
oh man, how hard are you cringing right now bro?

But will you be happy with such relationship in the end?

take your medicine, femcel

What a laugh, a robot his whole worldview is skewed, imaginary and learned from video games, tv shows and pulled from out of his ass and if you reject his skewed world view he'll kill you.

For me it's like a practice relationship, I'm just enjoying it while it lasts.

Though I could remain together with her longterm and be happy together, if things turn out that way.

If that was the true why are you here? Want to corrupt and hurt innocent men? Get out!

This is so true that its actually depressing.

t. girl who just got dumped for not measuring up to a guy from heres ridiculously high expectations

>Fembots
>Tongue rings
What the fuck nigger

Its a reference to the song that OP screenshotted. Fucking zoomers.

Having a vagina from birth is not a ridiculously high expectation, you tranny faggot

I just talked with the second femanon Iv met irl. Should I just end it?

Attached: 66F325F0-B5CB-4607-9894-00C493352104.jpg (750x726, 180K)

Op here. Please do not end it. It was a shitpost, talk to girls it they make you happy and dont listen to what retards like me tell you.