Why do so many girls have a fetish for getting raped by fat old men?

Why do so many girls have a fetish for getting raped by fat old men?

Attached: 1566242009994.jpg (1600x1200, 633K)

Think you need to give the netorase tag a break my man

And the ugly bastard tag.

Is there a name for this? Netorase is cuckoldry

Evolutionary psychology user, animal rape eachother constantly, even cats have backwards facing spikes on their penis, "Hirsuties coronae glandis" is thought to be the remnant of spines on human penises

The men in NTR are generally pretty disgusting either way, and in other doujins too.

It's not a particular genre of it's own, but it's very popular in NTR.

rape is bleh but orcs are hot

This is a tranny.

OP, women don't. It's just doujins. It's meant to make you think "thank God I'm not like that man", and you get an ego boost bc you assume you'll be able to pleasure them better.

It's more realistic.

Attached: 1536663191926.png (540x306, 51K)

Searching for the usual fat man, bbm, ugly man searches work if you don't get railroaded into bara.
Netorase usually involves faceless ugly old men and has a more digestible plot than netorare which usually involves the faceless old man's nephew; the tanned nondescript blond gyaru-oh. You'll see the two swap over and appear in all sorts of NTR, but I find netorase to be less soul destroying so might be closer to what you are looking for.

This is why paradise birds are better than humans. They just put on a little song and dance and then have consensual sex. Much better than mammals.

Orcs are hot but only females.

Attached: 1561342424767.jpg (775x1100, 174K)

Or it appeals to a humiliation fetish

nuh, males are big and muscular. magnifique

They don't. In many hentai the girls love getting fucked by fat ugly dudes. It's supposed to imply that if she's willing to fuck that, she'd have no problem with fucking you.

Attached: 1538065778247.jpg (1399x837, 157K)

I use the BBM tag for these. I'm absolutely disgusted by the fat guy being a group or cucking someone, hypnosis, free use, or prostitution are usually fine. But what I really wish there were more of was consensual stuff.
At this point I jack off to insert as the main character and find love rather than just wanting a fuck. Ugly, fat losers are preferred, but even just having a few lines about the main character being kinda stupid does it for me.

Attached: Reverie of Happiness.jpg (1061x1529, 255K)

>males
That's fuckin gay.

wait that still doesn't make sense - you could get raped by anyone, why would people like old dudes in particular?

it is the natural order of things

Attached: 1565754011420.png (1443x617, 416K)

i think it's both degrading but also makes women feel attractive in comparison, so it appeals to two common features that women find arousing (i.e. being degraded while also being objectified/found attractive)

They don't. Only neckbeards and NEET like when a fat old man rapes a girl (or a shota like in your pic)

This, robots keep forcing their stupid fetishes on women. Any weeb worth his salt should already know what women are actually into.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HhOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS off TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

They don't you idiot, these things are meant for guys to read and watch, often times fat nerdy fucks

what exactly is this fetish called? like what would you look up and where would you go to find more like this?