The hands ruin it for me

The hands ruin it for me.

Attached: ECWgc-9WkAEMxbh.jpg (400x600, 39K)

but not the fact that its a dude?

The fact that it's somebody's son makes it so much better.

Attached: 1478544538151.jpg (612x612, 85K)

who cares. id still lick her cute tummy.

you get used to them user

Attached: hnnngggg.jpg (1078x1920, 540K)

do you have a photo of her navel?

You guys are delusional as fuck. You like "traps" or whatever, but ONLY if they look feminine. Any little masculine trait, and it's a turn off for you. Ever consider it's because you like girls, ya fuckin dipshit? You guys consider them "passable" if you can't tell that they're guys. Why are you interested in them then? Why not just like girls? You want them to be as close to the "real thing" as possible, why not just go after girls? You've tricked your mind into liking traps through conditioning. You weren't meant to see a dude with tits, it confuses your brain. The shape of tits trigger chemicals in your brain to make you attracted, and then it slowly associates that with a cock. Classical conditioning, pavlov style. Stop fucking brainwashing yourselves retards. If you think girls don't want you, what makes you think they will want you? The real truth is both will, this shit is desperation and delusion.

I don't care if you're gay. i don't care what your sexuality is, but this shit is retarded. If you don't like male traits, stop jacking off to males that look like girls.

You just proved the point of traps not being gay.

Attached: 1531059258549.jpg (540x960, 50K)

>tfw no maidboi

Attached: femboi.jpg (900x1600, 155K)

The fact you wrote an entire paragraph means you're mad, friend.

I find it cuter. Plus, they have similar interests in MMOs etc

10/10 would insert my 9 inch cock into her (male).

Attached: 1563051744276.png (1024x576, 437K)

>You guys consider them "passable" if you can't tell that they're guys.

Attached: blackdoc.jpg (1193x839, 77K)

the dick? in your ass and mouth? Not gay?

Liking cock? Straight?

Big thinks

Be what you want, but pick a fucking side instead of perverting your humanity DESU

ew the veins do ruin it
get thicc and its fixed

physically girls are superior, but mentally they are no match for traps
But traps look disgusting after 30 and you can't make them pregnant so most people who like feminine traps will end up with girls

traps are inferior mentally as well
\just weak willed bitches that are usually small normalfags trying to make up my sucking chads cock

>Implying they make it to 30

Attached: 1564592308986.jpg (184x184, 6K)

That isnt a dude, that's a girl. No way it's a boy.

I d fuck the shit out of that holy shit I'm so fucking horny right fucking now I wanna fuck that so fucking bad. I'm fucking horny.

Attached: Nick_Bostrom.jpg (546x498, 34K)

They are more fun to be around. Among traps it's easier to find someone who has the same hobbies as you if you are into weeb shit and video games

well yes as much as I like traps I feel sorry for them that their life will rapidly turn to shit as they get older if they want to stay the way they were in their early 20's

>
have fun dating someone with severe mental illness.

It;s weird, you guys keep citing the hobby thing as if the girl you date needs to like everything you do.

Have you ever even had a gf?

>Have you ever even had a gf?

Attached: pep.png (1106x1012, 660K)

there are traps that don't have big hands user

Attached: 4dfz0r.jpg (1080x1920, 695K)

Check Ouut this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

ugly plank body

poop rude

not rude if it's true

I don't wanna sniff. Please don't make me.

something about traps makes them look like almost more masculine. like the contrast with their bodies compared to what they're wearing. like if you were a straight woman you'd find this guys hands pretty cute

This one is admissibly cute. I wasn't generalising.

that dude has no thighs - it's definitely not a girl

just use white gloves

Attached: EArrd4GU4AU6xJm.jpg (640x480, 25K)

closest i have, here u go user

Attached: tnZ7dZRs.jpg (1152x2048, 544K)

source
alkslk

gloves are fucking trannycringe they should just saw their hands off

A wild voice of reason appears

kindly provide names for these images (attached img is youngwoooz)

I think this is obviously the patrician method of crossdressing

Attached: D-ti9-fUIAMlBPU.jpg (900x1721, 231K)

Not sure saw it on infinitechan, had a link to a Tumblr that got nuked during the pruge.

Fuck that's a good pic, gets rid of the male anatomy most trapfags have so I can actually fap to these hips

>her
You sure that ain't a fetishist?

Why can't it just be a guy in a maid costume you prison gay fucks

n-no source sorry user