I am submissive

i am submissive

Attached: 1503090375200.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Same

That's hot

Then stop talking unless you be told too.

hopefully i find someone who thinks so irl

sorry master/mistress~

I am dominant. You will bow before me.

Attached: 1525395107381.jpg (554x768, 88K)

sounds hot

Attached: FkIPPx8.jpg (1057x729, 94K)

You will ownly do what I say when i say it. If you behave you get a rewarded or you bad you be punished

There own one top in this thread

So... What do you want me to do? :3

I don't remember giving you an opinion worm. Do you need me to remind you who's in charge?

Attached: 1527245601256.jpg (1021x734, 105K)

n-no master

Frist go get clean up I don't know were you been. And put something nice on.

Attached: 8eda2d837eaeccf1eaf5cdf6efd3efba.jpg (236x543, 23K)

Master commands you to check your dubs!

We can share this maggot if you want...

ch-checked :3

okay... what do you want me to wear?

I don't share a real top understand that when you share one of You will be more top then the other.

Attached: giphy.gif (420x236, 586K)

I want too see what you pick. If you pick I rewards you if not....you just have too wait and see

Attached: 1214090321_8884_full.jpg (243x258, 11K)

Fair enough. Make sure this little puke remembers his place.

*grab you by the chain and makw you look at me* don't talk about your self likw that. If you owned by me you are better then any of them. Now go get clean up I don't want too wait

yes sir 。

Mistress I am not a man

Yes ma'am

Why are you still here and not geting ready? Domt make me rethink picking you

I... Couldn't decide what to wear .... Please suggest something.

Do you want too look like a man or a women?

what the fuck is this shit

I prefer a man but what would mistress prefer?

Now, your body type yell me about it. Along with face type, hair color and type and eyes. And skin color, don't have all night answer!

Attached: 9e21dd17323d78837e4fa9de2f71eec9.jpg (320x480, 167K)

fucking abomination what us wrong with western civilisation you want the same fate as Rome?

Slim, green eyes, brown hair, 5 foot 11

White

Face type And tell me a little about you self. You doing well keeping up with me.

Attached: Faceshape-624x312.jpg (624x312, 70K)

hi summisive im bofa

>sex is bad
poor virgin russian :(

gay sex is bad PERIOD

I think I look most like the first one. I am 26 and am a university student. I am studying psychology.

>he knows the gender of anonymous poster

Attached: 1465183435007.jpg (1386x1386, 585K)

reminder that this is whitewashing

Attached: Без названия (14).jpg (736x441, 36K)

Attached: 1474229227260.jpg (720x540, 46K)

Attached: Без названия (24).jpg (340x480, 56K)

Good, so frist we get you a tie * they go in Too a walk in closet do men chouthing she was looking at a few ties.* yes this would be the one *grab this tie puting up too your face* You tie would all way match your eye color, remember that.

Attached: 7dc0275fb87abb778c42766766eadf01.jpg (600x600, 107K)

Yes mistress

Mistress has excellent taste

Do you have dark brown hair of light!

Attached: image_5.jpg (510x720, 86K)

Yet you still jerk off whenever i make fun of your small, insignificant, penis.

Attached: tumblr_o5m734atai1uzx0xzo1_540.png (500x766, 416K)

Light

The people I own will look the best! And i make sure of that.

Attached: ee7fd1298c15406b6608f85ae6696db7.jpg (391x782, 46K)

but you are loli

Thank you mistress.

I am a dude, THAT MAKES YOU GAY BITCH

Attached: DIETO.jpg (600x600, 29K)

Imagine being enough of a faggots to actually call someone mistress. Lmao at you, your life, your family, your education level and your very existence

Now you hair should all way match you hair *pull out an light chocolate suit jackets woth matching slaks* next the shirt it should be a light blue it toke away for the brown color and makw the time pop.

Attached: light-brown-suit.jpg (800x1040, 109K)

no you are loli girl stop lying DONT MESS WITH ME!

If you want too be a cute girl you be the best look one if You want too be a man you be the best one.

Attached: f4e20151e2498af6413e84061ebbb13089e74f9a_hq.jpg (581x1024, 48K)

My dick is twice as big as yours, you SMALL DICKED HOMO MAN

Attached: 1524187138783.png (504x768, 363K)

Now that I am dressed, what does mistress have planned?

STOP IT IM NO HOMO IM STRAIGHT AND YOU ARE LOLI

Dumb Norway poster

YOU WERE TURNED ON BY WHAT YOU THOUGHT WAS A CUTE LOLI, BUT IT WAS ME, A MAN!

Attached: It_Was_Me__Dio!.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Shit....

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU

What is it mistress?

>Norway
I see you've learned to structure your education system from the best. :^)

are you into sph?

I don't need forgiveness from a faggot, you tundra living, cock smoker.

Attached: 1527679068669.gif (460x351, 309K)

Dumb Mexico poster

first of all im not a faggot and you ARE loli bit very smug one

Shp?

Nothing, wrong if something was wrong I let you know* i gently pet your cheek smileing*

Attached: 766537b607d97b8822ecf3d484b81ca3.gif (500x500, 878K)

Yes ma'am

Are you a wrist watch or a pocket watch

never mind

I do not have a preference, does mistress have one?

>SPH: Small Penis Humiliation

You need too deside this. This is a onder tell me what one you think be better!!!

Attached: p1XiDgy.jpg (6700x4502, 504K)

I'm not in too it but if the person in with and love woth it I could at lest do it one time over 6 mouth of there do really good and would get a big rerwered for it.

WRISTWATCH!

* I smile and put the top of your head* You did well * I give you a sliver watch too put on*

*Bows respectfully*
Mistress is too good to me.

This is pretty lame guys

Now come* they head in. Too a live room and ponit foe him too sit on a sofa as she mix a drink* now that you look the part it time for the rules, if you don't like them then you ca. Leave

Please tell me the rules mistress.

*Sits down *

This is how you act when you alone, but round the other you call me by my name. *she ait her drink and look at him* think like this is not good in many people eye. As you can see imagine matter too me. *she walk over and sit next too him* you will take carw thia place you make all the meals and clean.

I accept mistress. Are there any other terms?

You have the same rule as thing below, I won't repeat my self. Do you underatand

*lowers head *
Yes ma'am.

I need too talk me what you not in too. And then a daft word. That way with you get a rewarded I not how to....makw the two of us happy.

Now lower you head beleave in you self a little you mine. And that makw you the beat. Act like it

I do not know my hard limits. Perhaps mistress can test me? Also does mistress have a suggestion for a word?

You can go watch pron if it get you hard then you like it. You have done well but you should not with a reward of sex for me or me being sexly too you.

Yes ma'am. I trust what you think is best.

ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠWE WANT POOPIES!!!!ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ

it feels good when girl humiliate your tiny dick

What does mistress enjoy?

m-me t-too

Attached: 1528080081702.gif (300x580, 432K)