I'm 20 years old and going fucking bald. I'm really unironically considering suicide over this guys

I'm 20 years old and going fucking bald. I'm really unironically considering suicide over this guys...

Attached: 1509823831577.png (633x758, 18K)

Humble yourself user and carry your cross.

Dude come on imagine all the cosplay you would nail without hair.

Who cares, hair is only there to attract a mate. Once you stop caring and give up on that balding has no significance. Take the schizoidpill.

Attached: 1563383632109.gif (112x112, 181K)

Maybe just look around for a wig. I'm sure there's something that would look decent on you.

Bro just skin down its not a big deal get really jacked and no one will fuck with you and chicks wont about u being bald because ur jacked

Underaged b& lol fag

yeah sure but I come from a rich family and have a future a head of me while you're going to be on image boards for the rest of your life .

A bald feature ahead of you

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

nice b8 m8
originalfagg

Attached: U OTTER.gif (368x276, 362K)

My dad had lots of hair left when he eventually died of cancer, hair isn't that important, i normally keep a very short shave

Suicide is mind blowingly stupid, imagine explaining to someone in a worse situation that you are killing yourself because you will now have to wear a touque when its cold and you will not look as stylish bla bla

What would you have even done with the attention anyway? Nothing? Are you just upset you now stand out a bit more?

Shave your head down to the bone and take up swimming.

>You shave your head, user? That's a pretty extreme style.
>Yeah, well I swim and I didn't like wearing swimcaps or getting my hair fucked up by the chlorine. This way's easier I and I like the look.

No one will question it.

Also, drunk girls will rub your head without asking.

I fund bald men sexy

>look at me... boo fucking hoo... I am the only bald in the world... I feel so sorry about myself...
Fuck off.

BA-SE-DE

no you're not
OrIGNAL commentorrrrronieeee

Who cares you can make it work if you're not too disgustingly feminine

heh, faggot
i've been bald since 14 so 6 years at this point

No more yanky your wanky. Your head absorbs olive oil now.

>People should feel bad about feeling bad, because other people feel bad too!

Can't say I agree with your stance.

>mfw started receding at 14
>mfw at 25 its quite apparent i will be bald by 30
>mfw i just got done with a 38 y/o milf thats married after a few months of fucking her on the side

balding is not that bad. why does it effect you so much? i always thought girls wouldnt look twice but for some reason i am chased by a small few women in my life. its not that bad

why does it hold you back user?

Attached: 1554065640991.png (800x894, 24K)

Oh bugger off you tsoiboi. Just shave it and start wearing cool hats

Dude just shave your head and accept it, I am 16 and I am on norwood 2 scale for a while, I used to have long hair, after shaving it people actually liked it more, if you can grow a beard also give it a chance.

Do it.
Video it for us.