Was anyone here addicted to weed once and then quit? Was it hard?

Was anyone here addicted to weed once and then quit? Was it hard?

Attached: a31.jpg (500x499, 23K)

Weed is eternal

>tfw no dealer

I've never been addicted. In fact, I'm about to come off a break which has been at least a month and a half, and I'm fine about it.

Attached: a1028c4.jpg (1000x842, 123K)

Weed is eternal

this is the worst part

i just felt sad for some time, but thats it. Thats the logical thing that happens when you lose a big source of happiness. Its easier to not care about it once you realize that the temporary high has a permanent down. Then, all you do is make this down smaller. But it will always stay with you

Attached: 1558883892574.jpg (800x600, 204K)

yeah i cold turkey'd about a month ago because my life was shitty. Still is shitty but I see the way out.

Cold turkey'd cigarettes at the start of the year and that's been working out fine, i don't feel like i'm going to relapse on either one.

I smoke everyday and quit for a couple weeks every time I have to take a drug test. I used to quit for three months until I realized that was way overkill. I also quit when I was a NEET to help motivate myself to get a fucking job.
I've never considered myself an addict though. I've never really had that problem.

Me.

I kept getting into psychotic episodes. After the third time, I stopped cuz I think I'm schizo-prone.

>addicted to weed
>addicted to weed
kek

> t. weed user

Attached: 1566204285387.png (800x600, 207K)

>when the weed withdrawals kick in
Might go to the hospital lads, I c-can't take much more of this *shakes uncontrollably*

Attached: de7.png (960x960, 1.21M)

no i don't use fake drugs

I'm struggling with it too, cigarettes as well. Getting high is literally all I have to look forward to. No matter how shit my day is, if I know I can get high at the end of it I can persevere through anything. I don't even like getting high anymore though, it feels very nice for like 20 minutes and then I'm just groggy until I fall asleep.

same bro
same boat as u pal

It's a shit boat to be in. Maybe we'll find a way out of it soon, I have fleeting moments where I feel like I don't need to smoke again but then something mild happens which pisses me off and I need a joint that night.

Weed doesn't have any addictive chemicals like tobacco or harder drugs, how did you get addicted to it?
>inb4 psychological addiction like a pussy ass faggot

Attached: 1557497869650.png (256x256, 90K)

same as fapping i guess \[-__-]/

It's exactly that - habitual.
"Psychological" is not the best term but it's whatever I suppose.

Plus, after regular use, like most chemicals, you'll depend on THC and CBD for continued good health - that is, if you're smoking constantly.

Im one bad week away from an hero.
What do i care about my braincells?
Honestly where do i buy heroine?

This is a retarded as fuck thing and an entire misrepresentation of the average drug user.

>make everyone smoke it
No one said that? Medicinal value is an argument for legalisation and easier access to cannabis. It's available in the UK but never prescribed.

>mentally addictive
No, it's not. If you're weak, you can fall harm to a habit, like anyone can. Like you have with the past years you've spent mostly on the Internet.

>don't use such big words
I have intellectual discussions while using cannabis. If anything, my eyes are more open.

>well ur more likely to die getting drunk
You are. Weed doesn't shorten your lifespan or harm your liver either.

>bro my motivation is fine i just need some pot
I mean, that can help some people. The world's best karate, kung-fu dudes, sumo wrestlers, ju jitsu guys, etc. - many of them use weed.

>wtf is a psychosis? dude no big words lol!
This has been disproven by several commissions, as well as the link to violent or criminal behaviour, including the commission appointed by President Nixon, though obviously, like any drug, there are inhibiting factors on appropriate judgement in high amounts - i.e., 15g a day, like that person in mainland Europe who was deemed not responsible for his own actions after he killed someone.

>bro im so bored with no weed
That's perfectly okay. It becomes a hobby for some. It's the same as a nice game you like to play.

the unfortunate thing for me is that although weed is definitely addictive it massively improves my aspergers, depression, adhd, ocd symptoms to the point where I can be somewhat normal. so I'm constantly teetering on the line between use for a purpose like a medicine and being an actual addict

where I live it's not criminal but still illegal so I can't get anything medicinal so i just have to play the guessing game when smoking it. and because I'm extremely sensitive to it I'm trying to smoke such an unfathomably small amount that it's almost impossible to even smoke due to how potent weed is now. one tiny little nug the size of a ball bearing gets me high for hours