The guy on the left has a horrible personality. The guy on the right has a confident personality...

The guy on the left has a horrible personality. The guy on the right has a confident personality. Oh wait they're the same people. That's how fake "personality" is.

Attached: hair is everything.jpg (700x383, 96K)

>>>/lookism.net/
stop shitting up my board

Jesus fuck, just realized how balding makes you lose so many fucking points on the attraction scale. The guy went from a 4/10 middle aged unemployed loser to a 30 year old pussyslayer

>2 very different angles and facial expressions
>"they're the same jus one is bald"
fuck (You)

right looks like a turk, not much of an improvement

Whats wrong with looking like a turk?
They are the literal chads of the middle east, mogging every big nosed, big lipped arab and hairy unibrow persian.

Attached: hasan.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

Yeah balding loses you points. Shave what's left off and forget about it.
Your ancestors were bald and they made it. You can too.

Right looks tenfold more douchey, and left could be improved vastly just by shaving the remaining hair.

>guis there's not enough trap and tfwnogf threads

there is a difference between robot threads and incel threads
of course a newfag from braincels cant tell the difference

fuck off of my board

The version on the right is better-looking primarily because of his facial expression.

Does the hair help? Yes, but not by much. Look at this picture. Despite both having equal hair on show, the one on the right is still better-looking.

Attached: hair.jpg (700x257, 30K)

Look everyone. Look how he copes! Oh nonono.

lookism is that way, user

this isnt and never was an incel board, despite what redditors told you

COPE
Keep crying for me

Attached: COPE.jpg (1080x1080, 697K)

>talk with girls on discord
>they invite me to video chat
>agree
>ask why i dont turn my cam on
>say i lack confidence and im ugly
>"but you have a great personality you cant be that ugly"
>flirt for a bit
>"you dont have to turn your cam on if you dont want but im really horny and want to masturbate, can you watch me?"
>she masturbates for some guy that shes never seen
this sort of thing has happened at least 10 times in the last two months

And? Every fucking female in the western hemisphere wants him

This is fake as fuck

Yeah I bet. Shiow us your face

Then why are you here? Answer that incel.

i dont want to but a ton of girls compliment my voice and tell me im funny i guess thats it

they both look like dicks desu

sure they do mr. roach

because i was here before you

this used to be a place where we basement dwellers shared funny stories of our autism.
now its just incel brainlets vomitting "cope blackpill muh personality maxilla its over peepee poopoo".
in case you still dont get it: this isnt an incel forum

No you weren't. You'd know that it's sage in every field. And you'd know that announcing a sage is against the rulely rules, user.
Boards change otherwise everyone would just keep spamming desu and THE BEST THE BEST memes. Sorry boyboy, you gotta grow up.

>And? Every fucking female in the western hemisphere wants him

As someone with a significant turk minority in my country top lel

>No you weren't.
cope haha
>You'd know that it's sage in every field.
im not trying to meme, just to let you know im not bumping your shit thread
>And you'd know that announcing a sage is against the rulely rules, user.
fuck jannies
>Boards change otherwise everyone would just keep spamming desu and THE BEST THE BEST memes.
but incels are changing it for the worse. this used to be a comfy place, now its lookism 2. just go back.
>you gotta grow up.
funny coming from an incel

>this isnt and never was an incel board
C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: FACE.png (1196x345, 29K)

Nobody cares about your europoor faggotry

Maybe use social media or go outside. You'll see what I'm talking about as soon as you stop being a shut in virgin

wrong, guy on the left is confident personality and is making a change for the better

You will never change because you think you are right and everyone else is wrong

if you are so terribly ugly, why dont you save up for surgery?

its because you are lazy and mentally damaged. even if you had handsome face, youd still be a fat-ass smelly incel. thats the hard reality of you.

This is what women could have, but most of them have severe mental issues and very low self esteem. Even the prettiest girls are unstable and wish they could be like their identical pretty friends. That's why women bully each other starting in middle school, and continue into adulthood. They are obsessed with looks but they don't have to worry about being hot enough for guys: just more attractive than their friends and peers

You sound like a naive boomer white kid from reddit

>if you are so terribly ugly, why dont you save up for surgery?

There's no surgery that can fix my face
>even if you had handsome face, youd still be a fat-ass smelly incel
cope
120 lbs Auschwitz manlet

Attached: FACE_in_the_room.jpg (800x450, 250K)

>There's no surgery that can fix my face
what is your deformity?

>bro just go full bog
lmao

Attached: The-Bogdanoff-brothers-640x426.jpg (640x426, 54K)

You do realize that being an Indian male in a white country already fits the definition of an incel right? What kind of faggot virgin do you have to be to think women don't care about race, facial features, height, or skin tone? Fortunately, I'm not a virgin or an incel, but I understand why some guys might be. And it's not actually their fault. You sound like a retard named Greg who thinks getting a job is as easy as walking into the nearest office and giving the manager a firm handshake

Brachycephaly, noticeable asymmetry, short palpebral fissure length, recessed jaw, weak chin,
recessed everything, ubermanletism...

Attached: COPE2.jpg (810x576, 56K)

>Nobody cares about your europoor faggotry

I guess your women like turks alot

Attached: 1565802107837.jpg (789x444, 347K)

>incel making excuses
classic

here is what you can get for couple grands

>You do realize that being an Indian male in a white country already fits the definition of an incel right?
absolutely delusional. even with ethnic women lusting after white men, vast majority of them still dates within their race. all do.
>You sound like a retard named Greg who thinks getting a job is as easy as walking into the nearest office and giving the manager a firm handshake
if you cant get a well paid job, its purely your fault and a result of your actions. should have studied engineering or economics or something.

Attached: vqloiv04hpb01.jpg (1869x628, 81K)

He's not 4/10 in either version.

even with all that work he still doesnt look that good lmao

>vast majority of them still dates within their race. all do.
Only black women stick with their own race. Retarded faggot. Every other race of woman goes for white guys and then settles for their own race when that doesn't work.

>if you cant get a well paid job, its purely your fault and a result of your actions. should have studied engineering or economics or something.
This is the most painfully autistic thing I've read in a few months. you need to go outside

>Brachycephaly,
just have hair. google image "gosling skinhead" and look at the second image, he has severly deformed skull. still you wouldnt notice it when he has hair.
>recessed jaw, weak chin,
jaw surgery, it can move jaws by multiple centimeters. pic attached
>noticeable asymmetry
not sure at what part but asymetries are also fixable, with skin movement (similar to facelift) and implants on bones.
>short palpebral fissure length
hmm, i admit i dont know about this
>ubermanletism
cant help here either

>This is the most painfully autistic thing I've read in a few months. you need to go outside
how am i wrong? the amount on your paycheck is purely result of your actions and inactions. i come from poor family but make 3x the average sallary just coming out of uni.

Attached: jaw_surgery.jpg (563x372, 59K)

maybe but he wouldnt have problems getting laid at all

oh i get it now, you're saving up for plastic surgery and trying to cope with it by posting this shit. lol. so what are you getting user? jaw and nose?

i had jaw surgery when i was 20, that was 3 years ago (severe overbite; had mandible moved forward)
i can tell you it improved my looks immensely.

if it helped me, it can help you

3 years and you still post here
thats all im gonna say

Attached: Pepe_Shrug.png (560x407, 80K)

>how am i wrong? the amount on your paycheck is purely result of your actions and inactions. i come from poor family but make 3x the average sallary just coming out of uni.
You sound like a european or a white kid who isn't actually poor at all. First, economics is a garbage major that makes no money. You would know this if you went outside. Second, plastic surgery is a meme unless you're a woman, since guys don't care about how women look as long as she's mentally stable. Third, there's a lot of luck and chance involved, especially in America. I'll probably make 15x more than you after I'm done with school but that's if everything goes smoothly. I recognize that my hard work isn't the only thing that helped me get here. You're a self absorbed faggot who thinks that every accomplishment is a result of your "skill" and "persistence" when in reality you're more privileged and advantaged than you want to admit.

>just have hair. google image "gosling skinhead" and look at the second image
I'm balding and It looks much worse that Gosling

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (768x1024, 1.35M)

>3 years and you still post here
you and me are here forever, user. a person never leaves this place.

just wanted to let you know you can stop being ugly. its up to you.

>You sound like a european or a white kid who isn't actually poor at all.
i live in eastern europe. people here are poorer than le oppressed minorities in america.
> Second, plastic surgery is a meme unless you're a woman,
if you talk about nosejobs, eyelids and such womenly things, maybe. but if you have bone deformity, it changes everything. i went from an alien-looking subhuman to an average guy.
>I'll probably make 15x more than you after I'm done with school
>You're a self absorbed faggot
k
>you're more privileged and advantaged than you want to admit.
if you live in america, you are more privileged than me. ironic.
>accomplishment is a result of your "skill" and "persistence"
there is no personal merit and responsibility for an incel. 100% everything is an outside force. i get it.
>First, economics is a garbage major that makes no money. You would know this if you went outside.
that depends on the country, brainlet-kun.

well rip, user.

>well rip, user.
It never began

Attached: tech_support.gif (480x267, 1.08M)

Damn. Mewing really works.