Jow Forums has changed

Jow Forums has changed

Attached: Screenshot (157).png (1061x532, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H3yuphuGHRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We Christians cannot allow bans to stop our ministry here on Jow Forums.

what the fuck are you talking about

original of course

were they more lenient back then? when making threads to shit on them.

also, fuck niggers, fuck moderators, and fuck jannies.

I used to think about what people would post on r9k back around 2015. I don't think about what I read any more, even on the internet in general. at least there are still some youtube channels out there that haven't changed. I just do my thing and the internet can stay mad.
youtu.be/H3yuphuGHRU

Jow Forums is a good place to start evangelizing people, teaching them of the good news if salvation.

Jow Forums has been changing since 2004, wtf?

-an old old old fag

based and breadpilled
origami

The mods of modern day Jow Forums unironically fucking use the word "toxic" to describe things. I don't know what the fuck possessed gookmoot to hire literal redditors to moderate fucking Jow Forums of all places.

You're right, it feels as if mods are much more lenient now. Guess it can't be helped considering the size of the site.

watch your tone, you are being toxic to the moderation team, dude, stop being toxic.

so what if they like tsoy and butt plugs? they are still your moderators and you need to be wholesome, ok sweetie?

besides, I don't know why you are mean to POC, woman (men), like, who hurt you? you are not welcome here.

it's almost as if you were an incel when you were a little nugpuppet, awww what a cute friendo!

this is the golden envelope to seal the thread

there you go lads, Jow Forums 2019

In the old days mods didn't need a reason to ban people, they would do it just for the fuck of it.

they didnt give a fuck back then. no fun allowed on Jow Forums anymore.

also
>complaining about Jow Forums
How is this even a bannable offense? Am I going to get banned for this post?
Back in the day you didnt have to worry about getting banned for saying words.

Attached: avin a laff.jpg (720x366, 53K)

nah, not really
mods were always faggots

Attached: 1558639768683.jpg (1128x572, 67K)

but they'd only ban you for a day or something. It was humorous to be banned back then. Like you lost the lottery.

This is why the oldfags left

WT Snacks would routinely permaban people for no reason.

when will he be back

then again back in the day people weren't retards and it was both easier and acceptable to avoid bans

I dont think I was around for Snacks.

>back in the day people weren't retards

oh boy. I think you mean there was less facebook shit.

>back in the day people weren't retards

Attached: old-006.jpg (811x501, 102K)

eh
i mean it's kind of a case of it falling off so hard that even then when it was shit it still wasn't shit in a sense.

>long ago
>2 years
lol
I wonder if that user is still here

>2 years
That screenshot is 14 years old

pretty bg difference between stupid people everywhere, and what we have now. Now we literally are permanantly completely flooded with underage faggots and full blown fucking retards with absolutely no computer literacy at all who thinks "dont feed the trolls" and "dont respond to bait" is BAD advice.

I guess you're right. Especially the Jow Forums retards. They're worse than ponyfags.

Attached: 1406043788334.jpg (400x386, 37K)

He's saying that the poster in the image is referring to how Jow Forums was "long ago", when it had only existed for two years at the time of the post.

What's a ponyfag?

Wow, an actual zoomer. Wow, kid get out of here.

Settle down man I'm just asking a question. There was once a day when you didn't know the definition of every single word either. I bet I could find plenty of words you don't know the meaning of as well.

the thing is, the question you're asking would require that you missed an enormous part of internet history
you missed bronies, somehow. i mean, where were you?
the logical answer is that you were a fetus.

We were all a fetus at some point. And I was too busy playing games that I didn't do enough chatting so yeah there's probably lots of words I don't know.

Agreed user, read my thread for more:

thread/53996421

Attached: untitled.png (684x326, 185K)