Why is sucide illegal...

Why is sucide illegal? Why can't we have professional businesses that offer free killing methods to put us out of our misery

Attached: 1566128740090.jpg (1080x1349, 171K)

Because the Jews aren't in the business of letting what they think are potential pawns (everyone) escape their grubby mitts. Preventing someone from taking their own life by their own volition is an invasion of moral rights and personal agency.

Why is that loli wearing such a lewd tshirt?

Gettung away from the conspiracy-level of potential answers, laws like that make it so you can't commit insurance fraud via suicide.

Why would you care if it's legal? You dead.
are you too dumb to kill yourself?

One can't legally throw themself off a building, legally that's trespassing but if you ask for permission you essentially get arrested for threatening suicide and locked up in a psych ward, you can't refuse this. They put you on a 72 hour hold which can legally be extended to 90 days or long term if THEY say so. Swap jumping off a building with any other method. If they can get you they will get you. It is illegal to kill yourself (in the land of the free at least)

>Why is suicide illegal?
Because you being alive = profit, the whole moral/religious argument they give is bullshit, in the end it's all about not losing a consumer/producer.

There are already businesses that sell suicide. Or at least one, called Dignitas. Mt issue with it, is that is costs thousands.

It's illegal to damage Govt property.

It's not. Also, isn't that "girl" that russian boy that used to be posted here years ago?

I have had that idea before.

Thats only if you get caught and fail to kill yourself.

I thought this only applied to soldiers.

>get caught
exactly.
one shouldn't "get caught killing themselves." it's not a crime. they should be allowed to enter a building, given roof access, and jump off the top. or implement a fee for the street cleaner to go with it.

Yes, there are many things that should be allowed but aren't, and vice versa. Such is this shithole planet. The list is unending, hence why many people yearn for death in the first place.

Then don't tell them you want to get up there to commit suicide.
I'm sure there are countless places in your vicinity that you can jump off.

This picture isnt fucking right, it should be deleted and I know you fucking sickos have it saved. Youre in too deep if you do. Kys

welcome to Jow Forums you tremendous faggot

Attached: cni.jpg (286x292, 27K)

My doll looks cuteR

You can't pay taxes and be a consumer if you're dead.

call the police i don't give a shit

Attached: 1525653787445.jpg (640x640, 79K)

go back to R3eddit if this is too much for you

They gain more from keeping all of us alive.