I have a question to those who pretend to be religious on this site: Muslim, Christian, Pagan, doesn't matter

I have a question to those who pretend to be religious on this site: Muslim, Christian, Pagan, doesn't matter.
Why the fuck do you LARP? No true believer would stay in this containment for more than 10 minutes. Hell, those people hardly would ever use internet except maybe for some online libraries and very local specific services.
Stop pretending, you are an atheist who tries to look moral or restore something you've lost forever simultaniously using a site filled with the most sodomite degenerate content on the entire web.Your mere advices and sperges about saving other's soul look hilariously absurd when on Jow Forums. If you truly believed or at least tried to become a believer abandoning this spawn of Devil site would be first thing in your list.

Attached: 1553770365548.png (412x400, 298K)

If you're roleplaying online how can it be a LARP?
You can easily be religious and waste your time on Jow Forums

Attached: 1524534791976.png (565x541, 157K)

BEANBADDY

Beanbabby

BAD BEAN DADDY

BAD TO
THE
BEAN

no no, roleplaying is different, but there are people who unironically cynically talk about restoring religious morals and codexes while posting anime reaction pics, swearing and being extremely agressive(yes, these are serious issues if you're religious) all while talking with weeb trannies from Nubian gold digging forum.
>You can easily be religious and waste your time on Jow Forums
No, just no
wuh, the fuck this supposed to mean?

Attached: 1539115399066.jpg (700x990, 357K)

They can believe while not being devout. See: Most religious people today.
There are plenty of religions that don't require you to act like a pious, virtuous example of a human being.

BE GONE FAKE

Attached: beandip.jpg (800x667, 186K)

my fellow touhouniggers

Attached: 1566111367373.jpg (383x424, 106K)

2hu hijack lol zxD

Attached: 4335_97e0.png (612x868, 661K)

>Most religious people today
>today
see, this is the issue. It's not what it's meant to be.
CEASE

Attached: 1561302904664.png (474x579, 407K)

Did you even read the Bible bro? God sent Jonah to Ninevah, which was a shithole. Why? To save them. And I will save all of you here as well.

>If you're roleplaying online how can it be a LARP?
Because it isn't a roleplay you do online.

You are a real person, roleplaying as a real person who sits in front of their computer and makes certain posts. You are acting the same way that that person would act in real life, making it a LARP.

An online roleplay would be like, *walks into the dungeon* type things.

nnn...... no
you will be beaned

this is now a 2hu thread, post your waifu

Attached: 1565223001593.jpg (850x850, 193K)

The "LA" in "LARP" stands for "live action".

>Because it isn't a roleplay you do online.
lmao fucking zoomers. The Internet used to be brimming full of RPfags going all the way back to usenet.

BAD TO THE BEAN
BAD TO THE BEAN

Attached: BEANED.jpg (258x309, 19K)

>missing the point this hard

OP is referring to live action role players. They are pretending to be someone, and acting as that person would in real life by making real posts on a real computer. That is live action.

I doubt Jow Forums tards are going to Church much. Even if they were, it wouldn't be a "LARP" since they are actually doing things a Christain might do, as an example.
If you roleplay online, it's roleplaying. If you go in real life and assume a role that you normally wouldn't, it's LARP.

It is a LARP. They aren't pretending to be Christians in the context of some story or game. It's not a role play session between players in a fantasy. They are playing that role in the real world, by posting messages online on their real computer, like the person they are pretending to be would.

Just because a computer is involved doesn't mean it can't be a larp, because computers are things that can exist in live action.

If they are assuming the role in their everyday life, it's not roleplaying, unless you want to argue being alive is a LARP.
LARP specifically refers to people like pic related. These people are LARPing, they don't actually live as a knight in public. Degenerate religious people and even trannies are not LARPing, the role they live in is part of their normal life.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

>God sent Jonah to Ninevah
Didn't know your God is your internet provider.
STICK THAT BEAN IN YOUR ARSE AND THEN EAT IT AFTERWARDS
the point is, both terms are describing essentially same matter while being slightly different. You are just sticking to words.

Attached: 1563639624022.png (1700x1330, 647K)

Being alive isn't a LARP because you aren't role playing as someone just by being alive

If you are pretending to be someone else in the real world, you are LARPing. And the internet is part of the real world.

Attached: rp vs larp.png (1371x719, 1.31M)

Deluding yourself into thinking you're religious when you are barely religious at all still isn't a LARP tho.
Am I LARPing because I have pagan beliefs? It's not like a burn a yule log or do any kind of celebrations, I just study ancient mystic philosophy.

Attached: marisa correspondence.jpg (755x845, 491K)

>posting anime reaction pics
>swearing
>these are serious issues if you're religious
>serious issues
Maybe if you're a fucking Prot
>being extremely aggressive
I try not to lose my cool and just shitpost (and sadpost of course), even when I do get mad it's better to vent it here than IRL, I'm sure most people here understand that. At least they did before the redditfags came.
>all while talking with weeb trannies from Nubian gold digging forum.
There's like 3 trannies here that spam the board with stale pasta and bait