Are you there, user from last night? Did you finish your chores...

Are you there, user from last night? Did you finish your chores? I'm done with class for this week and I got home from work.

Attached: punpun_aiko.png (487x487, 204K)

could you say more about yourself? I might be who you're talking to but I'm not sure

I posted a thread about my friend and how I got back from vacation.

not me
hello again, how was work? I haven't finished my chores today but nobody will be home for a few hours so I still have time

work was a little stressful, i had to spend hours trying to convince one of my team members of my reasoning for an engineering change. I took adderall for the first time before work today. it just made my back hurt.

what have you done today?

aiko is a stupid WHORE and im glad she hangs herself!!!!!

>work was a little stressful, i had to spend hours trying to convince one of my team members of my reasoning for an engineering change.
I'm sorry, it eventually worked out though right? and did the change help?
>I took adderall for the first time before work today. it just made my back hurt.
other than the back pain how did it make you feel? also I hope you won't rely on anything like that
>what have you done today?
I've been walking around my room for an hour trying to decide if it's worth it to go grocery shopping or not, I think I'll just go tomorrow when the temperature goes down. I need to shower soon and I'll start cleaning some time after that, I did a lot yesterday so I don't have much work for today

I need to get a bunch of managers to sign off on the change before it takes effect but it should save the company money.

I didn't really feel a lot from it. It was just 15mg XR so it was supposed to be quite weak. I mostly just rely on caffeine, but I drove a friend of mine from across the state to his house and he gave me adderall for free.

Is it hot where you are? It isn't too bad here right now.

>I need to get a bunch of managers to sign off on the change before it takes effect but it should save the company money.
that's good, how much will it save? and will you be okay with the change?

>I didn't really feel a lot from it. It was just 15mg XR so it was supposed to be quite weak. I mostly just rely on caffeine, but I drove a friend of mine from across the state to his house and he gave me adderall for free.
do you take caffeine pills or just get it from coffee/energy drinks? pills have always scared me for some reason

>Is it hot where you are? It isn't too bad here right now.
yes, it's a lot worse indoors than it is outside and that's the worst part. it was cool a few days ago and after tomorrow it's supposed to be cool again but we keep getting random storms and random heat waves I guess

It should save at least 300k per year for the next three years. I proposed the change and worked on it with two other guys so I would be okay with it.

I have been slowly destroying my body since middle school by drinking an energy drink every day, lol.

There were really bad storms here last night. The wind was strong and the rain was loud when it hit my window. It was nice to sleep to.

>It should save at least 300k per year for the next three years. I proposed the change and worked on it with two other guys so I would be okay with it.
I'm happy for you, have you ever done something like this before? as in have you helped the company this much before

>I have been slowly destroying my body since middle school by drinking an energy drink every day, lol.
I was like that for a few months but I started getting really bad headaches so I stopped drinking them, I haven't had one in awhile but I do miss them.

>There were really bad storms here last night. The wind was strong and the rain was loud when it hit my window. It was nice to sleep to.
I love sleeping when there's lots of rain, I want to get all cozy and binge watch anime with one of my friends next time there's a storm like that
also sorry for late reply, I showered and now I'm washing dishes

No I've never done an engineering change like this. It's my first internship but they said they will hire me as a full time engineer if I come back next year.

What is your favorite anime?

Sorry if it's weird having small talk with me, I don't really have much to say

>No I've never done an engineering change like this. It's my first internship but they said they will hire me as a full time engineer if I come back next year.
do you have any trouble working there? and do you ever get scared or anything?

What is your favorite anime?
I really haven't watched a lot of them so I'm not sure, I really enjoyed Please Tell Me Galko-chan, Mob psycho 100, Soul eater (I think) and jojo I guess. sorry I know those aren't amazing but I usually just watch what my brother or my friends pick for me, I plan on watching a lot more eventually when I'm able to.

>Sorry if it's weird having small talk with me, I don't really have much to say
trust me, you aren't the problem lol. you seem very smart and like you have your life together, I'm a weird shut in with 0 skills and I'm very bad in social situations. I like listening to what you have to say but I don't really know how to respond to anything without just asking questions
done with dishes, cleaning up my room now

forgot to green text the second part hhhhhh please be patient with me I'm only slightly retarded

The job is good and I work with cool people but I'd rather be doing more technical stuff. I don't get scared but I have performance anxiety and have trouble gauging if I'm doing enough. I've been writing a mobile app on the side to automate some parts of my job so that it makes it easier for the other engineers.

I liked mob psycho too. My favorite anime is probably hunter x hunter, which I've watched at least 16 times.... I also really like made in abyss, shinsekai yori, and code geass.

It's better to be a kind and innocent shut-in than a shallow or cruel successful person. My best friend was a NEET for a while and he is the best and most fun person I know. You'll find work eventually so just have some courage and try to put out some applications when you feel ready.

>The job is good and I work with cool people but I'd rather be doing more technical stuff. I don't get scared but I have performance anxiety and have trouble gauging if I'm doing enough.
I think I understand what you mean, I worried that when I start working I'll have that same feeling, I don't wanna upset anyone but not doing enough but I also don't want to do too much. what kind of technical stuff do you want to do?
>I've been writing a mobile app on the side to automate some parts of my job so that it makes it easier for the other engineers.
that's pretty impressive honestly, have you shown it to any of your coworkers?

>I liked mob psycho too. My favorite anime is probably hunter x hunter, which I've watched at least 16 times.... I also really like made in abyss, shinsekai yori, and code geass.
I've wanted to watch hunter X hunter for awhile now but I want to watch it with my brother and he doesn't seem very interested, I haven't seen the other shows but I'll look them up later.

>It's better to be a kind and innocent shut-in than a shallow or cruel successful person. My best friend was a NEET for a while and he is the best and most fun person I know. You'll find work eventually so just have some courage and try to put out some applications when you feel ready.
I wish I could be a mix of the two, i think being alone has helped me be nicer to other people but I do wish I interacted with them more when I was younger so it wouldn't be so scary to me now. thank you for your kind words, I think I'll be ready to start working soon and I might be able to get a job working with someone in my family. also I knew him when he was still a neet I think, I was really happy that he got a job recently though

>What kind of technical stuff do you want to do?
Some kind of software dev stuff or audio engineering.
>that's pretty impressive honestly, have you shown it to any of your coworkers?
Yes I got most of them to start using the desktop program i wrote which I am currently working on building a mobile version of.
>I've wanted to watch hunter X hunter for awhile now but I want to watch it with my brother and he doesn't seem very interested, I haven't seen the other shows but I'll look them up later.
You should watch hunter x hunter, it's super good. Made in abyss is only 13 episodes so if you're looking for something shorter then I would recommend that.
>I think I'll be ready to start working soon and I might be able to get a job working with someone in my family.
That's really great. Being able to work with family should take away a lot of the stress of having a first job.
>I also I knew him when he was still a neet I think, I was really happy that he got a job recently though
I was too. I was really proud of him for getting it and I'm proud that he stuck with it.

>Some kind of software dev stuff or audio engineering.
do you think you'll be able to start doing that soon?
>Yes I got most of them to start using the desktop program i wrote which I am currently working on building a mobile version of.
thats amazing, I'm really proud of you. you've done so much already and this is only your first internship

>You should watch hunter x hunter, it's super good.
I might start watching it tonight if I don't fall asleep early, it seems really interesting.
>Made in abyss is only 13 episodes so if you're looking for something shorter then I would recommend that.
I'll look at this too, thank you for the recommendations. I wish I had some for you :(
>That's really great. Being able to work with family should take away a lot of the stress of having a first job.
I'm just a little worried about making them look bad or something, I do think it'll make things a lot easier for me though

>I was too. I was really proud of him for getting it and I'm proud that he stuck with it.
did he tell you about it a lot? it seems like he doesn't enjoy the job very much but he needs to keep it for now

>do you think you'll be able to start doing that soon?
I had to give a presentation in front of some executives and recruiters and they told my manager that I should work for an audio equipment subsidiary of our company, possibly spending a year in their Tokyo office. If I get that job then I'll take it I think it would be pretty cool and hopefully my friend could visit me there.
>thats amazing, I'm really proud of you. you've done so much already and this is only your first internship
>I might start watching it tonight
just be prepared because it's really long and starts out slow.
>I'm just a little worried about making them look bad or something, I do think it'll make things a lot easier for me though
I think that you'll do fine as long is it isnt a job that you're utterly unqualified for. You sound intelligent and mindful enough to do a good job.
>did he tell you about it a lot? it seems like he doesn't enjoy the job very much but he needs to keep it for now
No, he didn't tell me a whole about it, just that it's tiring. It's a good way to get experience though and get over the anxiety of having a first job.

>there were really bad storms here last night

Are you in the NOVA/southern Maryland area by chance? I got hit by some intense rain for a short time but I think I was on the far edge of it, could see lightning in the clouds in the distance.

No user, I'm in Michigan.

I think i might read oyasumi punpun right now looks good

I highly recommend it since it's my favorite manga, but it's very depressing.

Mwah oekdnffnryr

Attached: IMG_20190819_221509.jpg (1080x1094, 176K)

I've been reading tower of god, vinland, kingdom, Dorohedoro shigurui berserk (obviously) seven dead sins, boku no piko academia ill may start oyasumi and dr. stone maybe that one with the firefighters i forgot the name

I'm this user but you should check out fullmetal alchemist if you like shonen

also this isn't shonen but a lot of people I've spoken to don't know about it. Try out Penguindrum; sad overall but very nice.

very nice list user, tower of god and dr stone are very good choices.

I watched brotherhood terrific anime along with code geass I'm not much fan of anime desu but i adore mangas
Head a lot about dr stone will definitely check it out
Gtg now will be finishing true detective and chernobyl the starting reading oyasumi also checking out penguimdrum have a nice one friends

Have a good night user. Enjoy your shows.

>I had to give a presentation in front of some executives and recruiters and they told my manager that I should work for an audio equipment subsidiary of our company, possibly spending a year in their Tokyo office. If I get that job then I'll take it I think it would be pretty cool and hopefully my friend could visit me there.
I'm hoping you do get the job then, I think he would have a lot of fun visiting you.
>just be prepared because it's really long and starts out slow.
I don't mind, I have a lot of free time at night.
>I think that you'll do fine as long is it isnt a job that you're utterly unqualified for. You sound intelligent and mindful enough to do a good job.
thank you, I'll just have to deal with a lot of strangers and it worries me I guess.

>No, he didn't tell me a whole about it, just that it's tiring. It's a good way to get experience though and get over the anxiety of having a first job.
I'm really happy for him, I hope he can get a better job eventually though.

also sorry for the late reply I had to talk to my father about something

>also sorry for the late reply I had to talk to my father about something
No worries, I'm feeling a bit better than I was earlier after having talked.
>I'm hoping you do get the job then, I think he would have a lot of fun visiting you.
he told me many times before that his dream vacation would be to japan and that we should go together, so hopefully I can help him fulfill that dream seeing as I might live there.

>No worries, I'm feeling a bit better than I was earlier after having talked.
I'm glad i could help, I'm feeling pretty nice right now too I think

>he told me many times before that his dream vacation would be to japan and that we should go together, so hopefully I can help him fulfill that dream seeing as I might live there.
that makes me really happy to hear, you could show him so many great things over there. how long have you two know each other? and do you help him a lot?

>how long have you two know each other? and do you help him a lot?
I've known him since fall 2017. I always tried to be a good friend to him and I have been with him irl twice. I'm ashamed for being self centered sometimes and not being as good as I could have been and it bothers me all the time. I would really like to see him again because I have never been happier than when I was with him. Maybe it's creepy or i'm smothering him by saying stuff like that but I feel that I won't ever have a friend that I care about or relate to as well as him if I let him slip away. I've helped him many times in the past, and I only wish the he knew how much he's helped me.

>I've known him since fall 2017. I always tried to be a good friend to him and I have been with him irl twice. I'm ashamed for being self centered sometimes and not being as good as I could have been and it bothers me all the time. I would really like to see him again because I have never been happier than when I was with him. Maybe it's creepy or i'm smothering him by saying stuff like that but I feel that I won't ever have a friend that I care about or relate to as well as him if I let him slip away. I've helped him many times in the past, and I only wish the he knew how much he's helped me.
I understand how you feel, i feel that way about my friend too. I think I've helped a lot and I think we should see eachother because they've made me happier than anyone else in the world, but I've messed up a lot and I made them feel like they haven't helped at all and I don't want to be their friend anymore. why did he say those mean things in his thread? was it just so you would leave him alone for awhile?

i just need to leave him alone for a while. he knows that I love him and that i will be okay. he was really depressed at the time and needed someone to help him feel better that wasn't me. i think that i stress him out by checking up on him all the time. i think it may be similar to how i won't open up to my parents sometimes even though they care about me. we can be friends again when he is ready to be friends, and i will leave him be until then. i still miss him all the time but i understand how someone can get overwhelmed by being given attention from someone.

i'm glad that you have a friend like this. if not for my best friend then I would be miserable. I met him at a low point in my life and he made everything better. it's a blessing that you have that too, make sure that you make amends and keep him by your side - you deserve it.

I don't really know what to say. you're so nice and smart and you have your whole life together, I don't know if he feels this way but I honestly think you're the best person he could have as a friend. I'm sorry things are bad right now but you're being very rational about it, you're strong and I think he needs that.
thank you for all of the nice things you've said about me as well, I'm not sure if I really deserve the friends I have but I am very thankful for each and every one of them, I'm thankful for you too. I know you say I should talk to him if I really worry about him but I can't help him the way you can, I know with the state I'm in right now I could never be a real friend to him because I would cause him a lot of unnecessary worrying/sadness. in so happy you've been there for him and I'm so happy you talked to me. thank you for everything

haha don't sound so bashful. you're a good, and you're cool for talking to him when he feels low. You definitely deserve your friends, just keep them close. No need to thank me dude, you've been anonymously helping me when i'm broken up over not having my bff to talk to, and you helped him when he really needed it. i'm sorry if i sound retarded because i'm a little drunk but you're a cool guy, hopefully you can add him sometime, i'd appreciate if he had a friend like you.

>haha don't sound so bashful.
sorry sorry I'm just really happy right now hah
>you're a good, and you're cool for talking to him when he feels low.
he helped me a lot and I want to help him too, even if I can't directly be there for him I can almost always talk to him in his threads
>You definitely deserve your friends, just keep them close.
thank you, I hope I never lose any of them,
>No need to thank me dude, you've been anonymously helping me when i'm broken up over not having my bff to talk to, and you helped him when he really needed it.
I do need to thank you, you're helping me too and you've helped him a lot. I'm so happy you're here for me and I'm so happy you're there for him
>i'm sorry if i sound retarded because i'm a little drunk but you're a cool guy, hopefully you can add him sometime, i'd appreciate if he had a friend like you.
it's okay, you don't sound retarded. I just hope when I do add him that everything goes well and I don't mess up again

I'm glad you're happy :)
Go ahead and add him. You won't mess up too bad, and I'll be there in case things get emotional. You've helped him, so if it's you then I think that you can do better than I have.

>I'm glad you're happy :)
are you happy too?
>Go ahead and add him. You won't mess up too bad, and I'll be there in case things get emotional.
aaaaaa not yet, I haven't even started talking to my other friend again yet and I was just crying a few hours ago. I'm happy now but it could go away at any time and I don't want that to happen when he's around. also does that mean you're talking to him again?
>You've helped him, so if it's you then I think that you can do better than I have.
you're wrong about that, I've helped him but I don't think I can do better than you have. he has more bad memories with me than good, and you've actually met him and let him experience having a real friend.

i'm not really happy but I'm able to talk to you about it so it's much better. people generally don't want to talk about it. i don't want to bother discord friends because I don't want to be a basket case.
he is still gone, but I can wait, it's going to be okay.

I know it's difficult to talk to friends about stuff when it isn't anonymous, im sorry your other friends don't want to talk about it with you and I understand not wanting to seem crazy or anything. I'll check for your threads as much as I can and we can always talk about anything you want, I won't judge you or bully you or anything like that either, I might not always know how to reply but I can listen. I hope you don't have to wait much longer but i know you can wait however long it takes, thank you for not giving up.

thank you. i will still post threads but i'm not going to make them super obvious, idk. i hope we can talk again, and i hope he comes back.

that's okay, just try to use similar pictures or mention him or just mention something we've talked about. I'm starting hunter X hunter now. also is there anything else you'd like to talk about before one of us has to go?

idk i'll let you watch hxh. don't wanna keep you up too late, plus i have to go to work in the morning. thank you for talking to me and being understanding. goodnight.

hey wait, don't ever worry about keeping me up too late or bothering me. if there's an issue or I need to sleep I will let you know. we're friends now so I can tell you if there's a problem and you can do the same. don't feel like you have to leave but I understand that you need sleep, do your best at work tomorrow and please be careful. thank you for talking to me as well I really appreciate all of the things you said and I appreciate all the things you've done/want to do for our mutual friend.

you nknow there's always discord and stuff

this thread is super comfy though, one of those rare occasions were people are just shooting the shit with each other. hopefully you all have a good night

goodnight user, sleep well. I hope there will be more comfy threads soon.

lol thanks user, you as well.
thanks for everything dude, if you ever want to post your discord then i will talk to you there.

not now, but I will post my discord eventually. then we can all talk and be friends together. thank you too. goodnight

absolutely based user. if you go out with him then I will be jealous and I will cry, but fate is fate. sleep well dude.

reeeeee I'm not gonna go out with him I just want to have a happy friend group so he can smile again

sure dude i totally believe that you're just a normal straight person

time to sleep, get your ass in bed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'm not sleeping yet I'm already in bed but I'm watching anime, there's already a person I want to date and it isn't him. you or his other friend have a chance though and right now I feel like you might be better.

nah, he likes the other guy, i don't have a chance. we are still bros and I'm grateful for that.

>nah, he likes that other guy
then don't act like I have a chance ya silly, I thought maybe that meant he didn't like him anymore. being bros is the best anyway, you can still be close but there's less stress I think.

you'd have a better chance than me LOL

shhhh I don't have a chance, and I don't want a one either. he's in love with someone else and I am too. if the person he cares about now turns out to be bad for him then you'll have a chance at least, right now you're just his friend but I think that's a good thing, you can be there for him always because you'll never break up or have a super serious fight or deal with any of the problems that come with romantic relationships

lol sorry you're right
i'm glad you have someone to love
i've just been drinking myself retarded , probs go to bed soon, ttyl :)

nonono it's okay, you haven't drank yourself retarded you're just saying what's on your mind. I hope everything will be okay for you and I hope you can be with the person you love too.
goodnight for real

Goodnight sweetheart, thanks for supporting me in earning back who I love.