Ok, be honest. Why do you think you are an incel?

Ok, be honest. Why do you think you are an incel?

Attached: 2F84E418-7862-46B9-9A35-8922A686731F.jpg (2048x1536, 707K)

I'm not. Why would I?
Fuck incels

im a robot, not an incel

I am super scared of people, and I have mental issues.

I'm not. I'm here to bully the incels and laugh at them. Feels good.

I should be an incel because I'm a dark skinned Indian born in America. But I've been browsing r9k since before incels were a thing, and those feels threads made me realize that I needed to have sex and get girls now so that I don't end up suicidal and depressed later.

Aw :(

OP is a faggot from reddit so he can't tell the difference.

This guy is also a reddit faggot. "Fuck incels" lmao how old are you

wouldn't necessarily identify as an incel, but i'm not having sex so i guess i am one. it's literally all mental for me. i have a very deeply embedded inferiority complex and though i have girls flirting with me, hot girls at that, i always feel like i'd never be enough for them or i tell myself that the flirting doesn't really mean anything even though i know that it does.

Im not an incel
Im not even a virgin
But Im also a ginger so Im not even human so these terms dont even apply to me

My celibacy is voluntary. So is my seclusion

>cant get gf's when you dont even have any f's

I had mental health issues that meant I basically had zero social interaction between 12 and 16 which gutted my social skills. Even without that gap, I was always awkward as fuck, basically autistic and too fucking unstable to even consider approaching a girl.

I'm now basically at the point where it is so beyond me it's practically part of my physiology.

I Don't know how to connect romantically with other people, and socialization only exhausts me. I'm not an incel though.

Pretty much everything he said
I'm leagues ahead in terms of looks of some of the losers posted here but I seriously want almost nothing to do with current day woman and society
I'll take a decent paying job, land, airplane models, good food and booze, anime, vidya, and gym thank you
If I find a worthy woman than great

Attached: 1561413567424.jpg (600x519, 96K)

i'm a neet and a virgin, im more of a robot than an incel. i can tell wherever i go that girls do not like my presence, they get tense when i'm around like i'm some diseased animal and they don't want to catch anything.
i can see it in their body language. theres just something about me that they dont like, i dont know if its what i look like or my body language, i dont know. i posted my pic on soc and got 6s and 7s. so idk.
the other day i was at the grocery store checking out and i got behind this sort of cute chubby girl because all the other lanes were packed. i saw her shoulders tense up as soon as i started putting my stuff on the conveyor. am i just not supposed to notice this behavior? shit like this happens everywhere i fucking go and its why i just want to sit in my fucking room and wait until i get the balls to hang myself

Terrible fucking childhood left me with bo social abilities.

That and I'm a manlet, although I'm still 18 so hoping for some shit that will probably never happen.

I'm too shy and proud to ever put myself out there and ask out a girl.

maybe you are just a schizophrenic
not memeing

no, im not, but you can assume that if it makes you feel better i guess

People cant stand me. I dont know why Im so nice

feel better about what? i dont even know you lol

I'm submissive and live in the part of my state where BDSM is a market not a kink