Tell us why you hate your parents

Tell us why you hate your parents

Attached: Ct20JVMWAAEFtls.jpg (396x385, 28K)

I wuv my mommy

I dont. They can be a little invasive and annoying sometimes though

they're both terrible people. they don't even have the ability to raise a dog properly.

my mother got drunk and fucked with me as a child and my dad never payed attention to me
They also spent 90% screaming at each other in a drunken state when I was young

I like my mom. She's cool.

She's useless and I'm useless in exactly the same way. The two of us living together is like a recipe for disaster and that disaster is well under way. I hate the situation more than her. Sometimes it's hard to keep them separate.

I don't fag

>they don't even have the ability to raise a dog properly.

I remember my family got a dog when I was a kid. My parents kept it locked in a 18"x"30" cage for 18 hours a day in the basement. Since I was a kid, I didn't even realize how fucked up this was.

Attached: 1447883522474.gif (400x300, 1.71M)

They conceived me and gave me Asperger's syndrome.1.

the last dog my parents had they didn't even house train it, fucking thing just shat and pissed everywhere. they're scumbags.

They put me in this world.

I don't mind my mom but I fucking hate my dad.

My stepmom refused to do anything remotely resembling housework and my dad sunk all of our money into fucking sailboats, so we never had any food or proper clothing. I spent every spare moment of my childhood trapped on a goddamned sailboat with a psychotic alcoholic and then came back home to a disgusting hovel to eat ramen for dinner. No time for laundry, no time for schoolwork, no time for friends, and no money for clothes, or entertainment, or birthdays or Christmas. There was only money for sailboats and my stepmom's annual vacation. I had four siblings, two of whom were mildly retarded and one of whom was an insane bully. One time I found an injured baby bird and my dad forced me to watch him smash it with a hammer, to teach me some kind of life lesson which apparently defied words.

this shit right here
fucking unforgivable

They had sex, probably more than once. That is unforgivable.

Also while I don't hate her I dislike how my mom is literally bipolar.

i don't really hate my dad. It's a weird feeling. He used to do heroin and other drugs (alcohol too; he has hepatitis), when I was a child he would beat my mother for no reason, he has never been there for me(he's asked me if I was ready for my 13th birthday when I was 15 for example), has never cared about me nor my sister, he got my mother into a lot of legal trouble, he has never wanted to have a job and when my parents divorced he didn't even pay alimony. Haven't seen him in months, he's probably made a new life.
As I said, I don't really feel any kind of anger nor hate towards him; I don't feel absolutely nothing.

I dated a girl in West Virginia whose mom and step dad had 9 dogs no shots, none "fixed" just shit and pee in a nigger rigged double wide trailer that had literally rotting floors in the bathroom and gaps and "doggy doors" where the door is a literal cloth flap with nails holding it up. You are lucky. They had a kitten that I really liked but was obviously disabled because the mother ran it over die shortly after we broke up.

Attached: abortion doctor.jpg (480x600, 51K)

there was enough money for their cigarettes and drugs but not a couple extra dollars for the medicine I regularly needed
they ruined my life, I might kill them.

My mom is pretty nice and she doesn't bother me about working as much as other robots' parents do but she chooses the worst time to bring it up. Ill have weeks where I am trying to plan my adult life out and a single mention from her of getting a job throws me into deep anxiety. I was about to start an apprenticeship at an electrical company but I felt too ashamed to show up.

Try talking to your parents robots

stop projecting your experiences with your own parent onto others. some of us got dealt really shitty hands.

My Dad yells and despite the fact that I love my Mom she allowed me to be circumcised.

Attached: 1416310065727.jpg (184x184, 12K)

I don't but I feel something about my mother I can't even word. I don't hate her but it's like she thinks I do. It's more seeing who she is and realizing how little she's done for me. She refuses to do what would make difficulties go away. Her drinking makes me angry and it's why I've never drank.

But really the day my brain switched on her is the night she came home drunk, stabbed my stepdad tires, and proceeded to try and knock my door down while blaming me for being poor (I had cancer as a kid) while I cried in pure fear. I was a teen. Ever since that night I've had this feeling I can't explain. I can't say I love her really. There's so much more to it that it's impossible to talk about