How can I get this body?

How can I get this body?

Attached: 5c8e920b9b6f8.jpg (1141x1725, 334K)

dont eat for a month(or more).

genetics, drink from plastic bottles

fuck your mother in sweden

if you're larger than that, realistically you probably can't get there without drugs. I don't think I've ever seen someone fatter or more muscular get back to that kind of twink body, there's almost always musculature, chub, or loose skin left over, and the skin quality is usually never so nice, the main problem areas are usually the arms, neck, and belly, plus the lips are 95% genetic, though you can get nicer lips by exfoliating them with a toothbrush. Otherwise while you might get thin, that sort of softness almost certainly requires some degree of hormones, though you could probably do it with supplements rather than drugs if you do everything else perfectly.

lots of onions, hormones, berries, cut out red meat and dairy

I think I'm fuckin done with this board. Peace the fuck out.

This. I had this body when I was 20. Decided to bulk up and embrace masculinity at 25. Don't think I could ever achieve that body ever again for reasons listed.

genetics
source: i have a similar build

you know these are really great threads where OP asks a fairly open ended question and just never responds to any of the replies

Blah blah, see you later, blah blah.

How do I delete another retards thread?

How can I get with this body?

>loose skin left over
Is there any way to prevent this? This is probably the biggest reason I'm scared of performing any kind of routine.
What do onions and berries do?
Sorry. I didn't actually think I'd get any serious answers.

Attached: 1565054893714.png (573x557, 343K)

>How can I get with this body?
assuming you're asking how to hook up with someone with that body; it differs from one to another
i think most with that kind of frame would be introverted as a byproduct of their minimal physical presence but everyone is different

>loose skin
the best way to prevent loose skin is to loose weight slowly, and if you get some you can use firming creams and stuff, microneedling works as well I think. Your biggest risk area is probably your belly for that, but you should make sure you have good skincare in general, exfoliate a few times a week and moisturize as much as possible, especially after exfoliation. Phytoestrogens and stuff like that would also probably help your skin a lot.

Less answers, more boipucci memes, you.

Attached: 1428298903328.jpg (374x750, 80K)

>Less answers, more boipucci memes, you.
it just so happens i have more answers than degen memes sorry user

Could you make a lot of money with a body like that? asking for a friend.

Attached: Doom Boomer.jpg (1280x1382, 574K)

Losing weight slowly to tighten skin is a myth. The only thing you can do about loose skin is have it surgically removed when you lose a significant amount of weight.

Well, I'll be taking a loss on this deal, but okay. You drive a hard bargain, salesman. Let's see what you got.

Attached: 1518985947383.jpg (900x600, 135K)

as someone with a nicer body, yes
but it's not worth it

>Let's see what you got.
i don't have anything without a question, that's how answers work user
i have this image though

Attached: tnZ7dZRs.jpg (1152x2048, 544K)

>programmer socks
My original question still stands. How do I finna dab on that sweet, sweet boii-pucci. Pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

>loose weight slowly
How slowly should this be? I'm 5'6 and average weight, would any excess skin be noticeable if I started now?
I would gladly pay you for tummy photos.
cute!

Attached: 5omp1UB.jpg (225x350, 22K)

First:
Have Boy shoulders. If you fail this part you can burn in hell i wanna nibble on those while i ram you

Second:
You don't need to shave often but please don't let it get to a point you can grab individual strands of hair, a bit of it on your body is understandable because Shaving is a fucking pain in the ass.

Third:
Keep yourself healthy, drink a lot of water and exercise your thighs and glutes often. If you have large thighs, please keep them, theyre so fucking sexy. Dont forget cardio.

Fourth:
Use proper skin lotion if you want to feel smooth.
Use proper lube if you want to get fucked, destroying your asshole is very easy if you dont prepare, this isnt a vagina.

SHAVE YOUR ASS
ITS NOT HARD AND ONCE YOU DO IT ONCE IT BECOMES A MILLION TIMES EASIER TO DO THE NEXT TIME

>How do I finna dab on that sweet, sweet boii-pucci
start with speaking like a normal person please
i said it differs from one to another, everyone has their peculiar preferences and tastes; just be yourself and see where it leads
>I'm 5'6 and average weight
out of curiosity; how much do you weigh?
i'm 5'4 (almost 5'5) and 90lbs, i'm fairly certain i'm underweight but i've never really known the average
>cute!
thanks

Thank you user I will remember to shave my asshole.

>start speaking like a normal person
>just b urself ;)
I think I'll take my business elsewhere, good sir.

this, plus regular shaving is good for exfoliation

Eat a LOT of poop
Like a lot of it

>how much do you weigh?
112 lbs, though it's usually higher because I've been fasting.
>5'4
cute height!

>I think I'll take my business elsewhere, good sir.
i don't think anyone is a fan of fake people, and even if you do get somewhere with that attitude, it means nothing when attributed to disingenuity; you have gained nothing

thanks user, i sometimes wish i was smaller
i used to be 5'2 when i took pics but times have changed :(

Well who am I to argue with those digits

>exercise your thighs and glutes often.
I'm a retard, how do I do this?

squats, hip thrusts, romanian deadlifts

go for walks (i go in the morning, usually 5am, to avoid people) and step-ups are pretty good too

How do I get a bf like this, but with an actual feminine face? Most femboys ive seen have bodies like or close to this, but their face is always weird and while not masculine totally, its also not super feminine so they just end up looking stereotypically gay.

5'4 is a really cute height! i'd love to be a couple inches shorter. thanks for the answers user, i really appreciate it

thank you, good people - I hope I'll finally put my looks into order now

>5'4 is a really cute height! i'd love to be a couple inches shorter
thanks, being smol is best
>thanks for the answers user, i really appreciate it
no problem, i should really stay away from this cursed site but i have nothing better to do when watching podcasts waiting for the sun to rise

sharing is caring frens

Attached: 1564182347117.jpg (3671x2408, 1.02M)

>pics
post them

see i have other pics but they aren't as good imo

gg/3aQZzhj join to talk with with fellow twinks and femboys

Ig:Hyporcite????

astolfo costume in the back?
all boy pics are good pics

OP, what types of people would you be aiming to please with this body

>astolfo costume in the back?
yes, i have a casual one (purple jacket, black skirt, etc) too
here's another

Attached: 5FWs5-Zv.jpg (1152x2048, 749K)

Not sure what the sauce is.
Myself mostly, but other cute boys with a similar frame.
Very cute. Do you cosplay?

>Very cute. Do you cosplay?
thanks
not really, and i'm too lazy to keep up with shaving nowadays so i don't bother, i just wear soft comfy clothes instead
here's a pic of that astolfo cosplay i was talking about (saved from twitter because new pc, excuse the emojis lol)

Attached: Dtm6M6KV4AA50DO.jpg (549x900, 54K)

My girlfriend would probably kill me if she saw me jerking off to faggots in panties and thigh highs but its so hot hnnnnnng, I wanna fuck a femboy or sissy so badly, just to try it

pls b my gf(male) originia

>soft comfy clothes
what kinds of clothes do you wear? right now I just wear thigh highs and sometimes girls underwear but I'd like to try new things
>twitter
probably not the best place to share, but if you don't mind, what's your twitter?
based

Attached: JnXRQ7K.png (225x350, 168K)

Dude, I feel the same way. I can't even properly explain it but there's just something about a cute guy dressing up in cute/sexy clothing that gets me so fucking hard. Like makes me want to blow a load all over his stomach.

90 at 5 foot 4 almost 5 is underweight yeah. I think anything less than 110 would put you underweight BMI wise, but BMI is a meme. Still tho... you are smol, fun sized

>I wanna fuck a femboy or sissy so badly, just to try it
if you have a partner i don't think you should have sexual relations with anyone else, or to an even further extent, according to plato (paraphrased); "there is no pleasure greater, keener or more frenzied than that of sex, to love rightly is to love what is orderly and beautiful in an educated and disciplined way, true love can therefore have no contact with sexual pleasure"
>pls b my gf(male) originia
i know nothing about you and prefer being on my own sorry user
i hope you find someone to love you though
>what kinds of clothes do you wear?
usually t-shirts with black jeans as it's summer right now but once it starts getting colder again i'll wear hoodies and sweaters
>what's your twitter?
i don't really use it anymore and i'd rather not share it on this cursed site sorry user

>tfw also have gf who doesn't know about my most degenerate fetish
I wouldn't cheat on her but man the thought of cumming on a tight boy tummy while his boner lifts his skirt up is just enough to drive me wild

>I'd rather not share it on this cursed site
That's fine. Thanks again for the answers by the way, it feels really nice talking to someone about this.

Attached: ECVnZjFXoAEHr32.jpg (2048x1536, 231K)