How are you feeling today?

How are you feeling today?

What are you feeling right now?

Attached: sick.jpg (280x280, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKE_B4jMF5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=4edOXszRhhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm feeling "a little depressed" like all the robots on this board. School's about to start and my sleep schedule is kinda fucked. How are you?

Attached: 1557804207692.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Im feeling sort of annoyed and uncomftorable but unable to vent properly today. Its like Im fatigued without actually doing anything. However I did have a good experience today I made a girl laugh and she made me feel relax and sort of charming. She was a clerk who i spoke to last month and I also made her laugh last time. I wish I could connect with someone like that again even tho it was probably nothing

Attached: tenor-1.gif (220x293, 202K)

im drunk and miserable i was feeling alright for the last two weeks because i was distracted by skyrim but now things are just getting shit again

>Its like Im fatigued without actually doing anything.
Isn't that just feeling tired?

>However I did have a good experience
That's good, user.

>it was probably nothing
Don't think like that, user. This could be a potential opportunity!

Attached: 1560944933892.png (1920x1080, 598K)

There are programs out there with people that have similar issues that can help you with your drinking. Have you considered anything like that? I would highly recommend it.

Attached: 1560945012353.jpg (1625x1117, 897K)

I feel like utter trash, like everyday. I don't even remember when this started. And I have no hope it will end.

I feel so bad that I don't care with people anymore.

I am so weak that I can't get drunk anymore.

i dont think i have an alcohol issue at the moment, although i feel as if its developing and will get worse i want to get help with my issues but i just cant be assed anymore

Physical actions will affect your mood, y'know.
The first step to feeling better is to do something productive. Try getting out of bed and cleaning your room. I'm not saying cleaning your room will necessarily make you happy, but it'll distract you long enough to maybe not feel so shitty.
I hope this helps, even somewhat, user. :P

>youtu.be/VKE_B4jMF5Q

Im a weirdo user this is probably all in my head. You expect me to pull off something like this? She has a decent job and Im just a loser NEET who got speeding tickets. She probably has a wrong impression of who I am.

drunk
drunk
u?

Did you mean assessed? Help might be easier to get than you think, user. There are places online that you can post anonymously and seek help, you don't necessarily need to get professional help or anything that requires much effort.

I know you've probably heard it a million times, but it's true:
it's always easier to seek help now rather than later.

Lonelly , is that pic from happiness btw?

Well now I just want to blood-let with a cute girl and drink each other's blood.

Attached: rtpiesrugjeis9fgtujheswtewry45643.jpg (704x396, 32K)

>drunk
>drunk
drunk?
drunk.
>u?
Not me, I'm sober as of right now, but I might go to my friend's house to smoke weed later. How has your night been? Assuming you can remember it and coherently express it.

Attached: 1565556742062.jpg (4090x2709, 684K)

You can drink my blood uwu

Attached: 1563721674029.jpg (750x748, 61K)

>I feel so bad that I don't care with people anymore

Why dont you care about people user?

Attached: original.gif (500x500, 1.15M)

na i meant assed, i got therapy for a while last year but thats because i got sent there it didnt help too much but it was alright i guess and thats true, i never really thought about the posting thing, can you reccomend any good websites to use for that?

Well, for starters a quick google will bring you to the National Helpline (SAMHSA). They are open 24/7 and you can call them anonymously any time.
You can look up the "e-AA Group" which stands for e-Alcoholics Anonymous and they have great resources and lots of support from other alcoholics who are on the path to quitting.
Lastly, I know Reddit (ew) has subreddits that are dedicated to topics like quitting drinking and such.

fine. drinking red wine and eating chipotle

That sounds pretty /lofihiphopbeatstorelaxandstudyto/ chill. I don't really like red wine, but it's good to know everyone has different interests.
Mind sharing some Chipotle with me, though?

thanks bearbro, i appreciate it

No problem, user. Glad to help! ^.^

me 2

me too

wish i still taught engrish and nightwalked

youtube.com/watch?v=4edOXszRhhE

Attached: 9930751896_95af13fda7_k.jpg (2048x1356, 1.35M)

drunk, sadistic, low-key jacking off, and moreso now. sauce on OP?