Favorite YouTube channels

Can anyone recommend me some good yt channels? Having severe difficulty sleeping and sometimes putting on long vids helps, I sometimes black out the screen and just listen to the audio like if it were a podcast.
In that vein, I enjoy longer vids, documentaries, funny podcasts and streams, I kinda like internet historian, porsalin, mister metokur, stuff like that. But also like WWII docs, maybe a biopic of someone cool, serial killers whatever as long as it could keep me entertained or distracted more like it.
Wouldn't mind checking out anything, but in particular i could really use a laugh.
Please anons, can you contribute something?

Attached: 1565349119790.jpg (800x1043, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_q7zfJwQIsg
youtube.com/watch?v=LBuMDG2TvcY
youtube.com/watch?list=PL5x7rYQNb4drZnQLfoJMiF3MDEaVYO67B&v=0b4g4ZZNC1E
youtube.com/watch?v=B2z6UGbPXuE
youtube.com/TatroMachine
youtube.com/watch?v=NEWnYgI_9oQ&t=74s
youtu.be/53uXMtoxnvE
youtube.com/watch?v=FGzRePGxWmY
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjj_yxSUWg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Special Report 1982: The Mall
youtube.com/watch?v=_q7zfJwQIsg

Attached: clown pepe.png (680x680, 221K)

I like orsararecipes and harald baldr

>But also like WWII docs

Here's the best one I've seen, it was made in 1973 and has good maps and interviews with people from the time (eg Japanese cabinet ministers)

Here's another good series for just battles and tactical analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=LBuMDG2TvcY

No modern blown out crap

Attached: 1358496570884.png (396x368, 142K)

and of course i forget the first link

youtube.com/watch?list=PL5x7rYQNb4drZnQLfoJMiF3MDEaVYO67B&v=0b4g4ZZNC1E

Attached: 1518741593390.gif (500x281, 1.9M)

David Dobrik

Not really my thing I don't think, but may be good for sleep at some point. Thanks
This looks cool, thank you
Also appreciate the shout gonna give em a look later
Appreciate you guys replying, I really just been having a bad few weeks and needed some sort of connection and a way to distract myself maybe laugh a little. Thank you
Can always use good channels to check out of anyone wants to share

Nit gonna lie I didn't watch anything but first impression, every single video is exactly 4:21 what the fuck is up w that, besides that they're all caps-lock clickbaity faggot titles about mundane shit that young Zoomers probably watch. The fact thst guys like this have millions of views, subscribers and money from this gay shit is depressing.
But that aside the content appear to be the exact opposite of what I was looking for if you read the OP.
0/10, seriously why do you watch or reccommend this shit.. is it you and you spam Jow Forums for more viewers? Like wtf

Anyone got more monologue/podcast type channels they can share? Topic could be anything

Anytime Marbozir is playing Civ or Xcom games played at low volume knocks me out every single time

youtube.com/watch?v=B2z6UGbPXuE

This duo of Canadian streamers is hilarious, and they're the only streamers I've followed for years. They do podcasts every week about gaming and tv/movies related news. They also have separate channels where they do solo playthroughs. Not sure if you'd be into this, but there you are.

>that opening
Fuck, I hadn't seen this in years. "The World at War" might just be the most kino documentary series of all time.

Dont want to sound unappreciative but does anyone know any like these that are NOT about gaming, video games, playing streams , like no Vidya whatsoever?
Tb h I hate video games and have never owned or played a single one besides like twice or so at friends houses as a kid, Tony hawk i think. I just don't find them interesting at all.
Like this guy Ahoy makes great videos with excellent script, images video snippets synced up, good delivery snd editing and like a docuseries basically but a ton of itnis about video games and I bloody hate them.

Cody'slab
Skallagrim
PBS Spacetime
Criken2

The Book Club. Autistic guy from /lit/.

i love this guys videos and they still knock me out

youtube.com/TatroMachine

Dead rabbit radio. They talk about conspiracies and spooky stuff. You can put them on as background noise. They come out with a new episode every day

Daniel Cilley. him and kim are true robots although he is delusional and thinks he can 'deserves' accost women even though kim houses him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NEWnYgI_9oQ&t=74s

kim has idea to be served fruit and sandwhich

>Here's an idea for a Twitter bio: Consensual rape? Discuss.

youtu.be/53uXMtoxnvE

how old are you?
I haven't met someone who doesn't like games since way back in the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=FGzRePGxWmY

kim calls another building her house

zabujard

Attached: 454DD921-37D3-4607-94C4-F304533F7745.jpg (1920x2560, 576K)

There's an intense dude named Wes Watson that just got out of jail after 10 years in California prison and started a youtube, he rolled with the white gangs in there and has some funny stories.
youtube.com/watch?v=pqjj_yxSUWg

Sleepycast, bald and bankrupt, naked jake

>mister metokur
I know some good children toys channels for you to look at.

The History Guy
Today I found out
Biographics
Highlight history
Rare Earth
The Great War (Week By week commentary of WWI)
World War Two (Indy Neidel, sequel channe lto the great war.)
Mark Felton Productions (War stuff)
Timcast (politics)
Tim Pool (same)
Knowing better (same)
Armchair historian
Tom Scott
Practical Engineering
OverSimplified

Let me know what you think

Attached: 39321052_1147653992048929_5622039532502253568_o.jpg (1920x1200, 429K)

orignally dog bless

checcckhed

Im 30. I just never enjoyed them, I'm a musician ajd always read a lot when i wss a kid
Not trying o sound like big brain McGee over here I just always sucked at video games and thought they were stupid. Not judging anyone for liking them but it's bizarre to me how it's such a huge part of internet cultures and scenes, like across every typen of person, everyone plays games and every YouTuber or whoever evidently also streams gaming.
It's super boring to me and idk how it became such a default mode of entertainment.
Also the big meme games like fortnite ajd Minecraft are actively coded ajd designed to induce addiction and I think that's unethical
Also I reeeeaallly dont get Minecraft like why TF is that shit popular the graphic look like shit and it appears to be video game Legos which is beyond my comprehension of how that's fun.
I'd rather play real Legos or if I'm building shit on the computer like maybe sim city or something.

Any warhammer 40k lore video. Slightly different from what you want, but its always a go to choice.

I'd like to add lindybeige to that list

>tim pool
>knowing better
Based centrist user

>I hate video games and have never owned or played a single one
I recommend to you: "just one bite", a classic spongebob episode that deals with this kinda bullshit mindset

Not gonna happen, im bad at them and I think they're dumb. It's not as though I never ever tried them even once. Not interested.
whatever, idgaf he makes me laugh
Shit like the Kurt eichenwald bits I enjoy

Nice, thanks for that one.