Tfw 14 year old brother killed himself and me and mom walked in on him after he shot himself

>tfw 14 year old brother killed himself and me and mom walked in on him after he shot himself

literally been crying all day.

Attached: 1318199516002.png (645x773, 39K)

you should join him for making such a low quality post.

Are you LARPing user? Why would someone so young kill himself?

Fuck you, eat shit you fucking bootlicker bastard,

Can you describe to me what you felt upon seeing his body?

Note said, "Bullying, tired of schoolshit, just want out, play adams song at funeral, not your fault mom, did it my self, i love you and im sorry to all of those i hurt, i wanted so much in life but it was cut so shortly, goodnight to (dads name, brothers name, my name, and mom) and whoever else i forgot to mention"
Freaked the fuck out and felt so guilty, called the police instantly, they would not let us in our house for a couple of hours due to cleanup.

what are the fucking chances
my brother killed himself too about 5 hours ago
from nonchalance, to shock, to becoming a crying mess to the sheer apathy I have now-- it's unreal. it almost feels like a fantasy. I want to go back in time
what the actual fuck man

im calling bs on op, fuckin larper

>14
>shot himself

Thats horrible, im sorry op

More spaghetti sauce onii chan?

He didn't want to live in a world with a faggot brother like OP.

Me and my mom at first though he dropped something or whatever, but then got worried when we called for him and he didnt answer, he took my remington 870 wingmaster from my room and shot himself under the chin.

>cleanup
larp. the cops dont clean up after something like that, they just take the body out. its up to you to clean it,

Firefighters came in also, small town so they had to come in for crowd control i guess. They always do that in large death cases.

School must have been pretty rough to make a 14 shoot himself

I'm the cops don't clean uo, nor do they take the body out. they kick you out of your home to let some detectives do some research in case it was a homicide
then they call the funeral services to come pick up the body to be transported to the mort

Shit user, wish you luck in the time to come.

Attached: thumb_sad-apu-36099617.png (200x232, 14K)

What will you do now? Avenge him? Make those bullies pay?

Not sure, he did hang out with the wrong types of kids, pot smokers mostly, he seemed so happy.

this
OP it was all your fault

>he took my remington 870 wingmaster from my room

Somebody didn't keep their shit locked up

Why'd he resort to killing himself right off the bat he's just a kid and how'd he get the gun

Pics or it didnt happen origigi

Why does this image have blue string coming out of his hands

He's was just using guns as intended. He in fact used it correctly.

Kept my gun safe key in my dresser, he must have found it.
Fuck you.

>he dropped something or whatever
if he really shot himself you'd fucking know. "dropped something" my ass, this whole thread is a larp and you're a sick person for making this up OP. even if it did happen, it still would've been all your fault because you didn't lock the gun away. either way you're a horrible person.

Suck my dick faggot. Post pics of the blood stains or something larping queer

Made me laugh, thanks user ori

He's a little young to know Adam's Song. I remember when it came out. Blink 182. Good album. Meaningful song.

>Brother kills self
>Oh boy, time to post on Jow Forums

Attached: 1565420316009.jpg (300x300, 53K)

sorry to hear user i'll pray for you and your brother

fuck you fuck your mom and fuck your dead brother OP. I mean that in more ways than one.

I don't think this happened and you should feel bad for making such a cynical post. You are a bad person.

The pain you feel will go away in time. You'll never stop dreaming about him though, that part sucks.

Lost my mother when I was 10, my brother when I was 14 and my sister when I was 19. Shit is different when they are babies but the world is fucked up and that's how it goes some time. This will raise your IQ and make you an overall better person because you no longer live in fantasy world.

Post timestamp or you're just fucking LARPing you filth.

Attached: Nick_Bostrom.jpg (546x498, 34K)

if this is real (probably not), rest in peace.

if not, go kill yourself you larping faggot

My little brother is 14
Fuck
I cannot even imagine what I would do if he killed himself

>americans and their lax gun laws
deserved it desu

>You will never stop dreaming about him
Yep. My best friend from the age of 5 died of lymphoma in 2012 and I dream about her constantly. Sometimes its like nothing happened at all. Other times she never died, it was a misunderstanding - she got better and we just havent seen each other in a while so I have to update her on all the stuff that happened since then.

Sending a hug

how did a 14 year old in your house get a gun?

>54000615

>this fucking bait
you're trying too hard

Parents probably had one unlocked and loaded in a drawer because "MUH INTRUDERS AND LIBERALS TRYIN TO STEEL MUH GUNS"
Better by his own hands then by that of another angry white kid at his school. Enjoy your second amendment amerifag

>how'd he get the gun
assuming op is american, dumb laws (or lack thereof)
and they still deny guns are a force amplifier, dumbfounds me every time

I wish I had access to a gun when I was 14 so I could have painted the ceiling with my brains, I'd have forced my mother to watch.

I'm sorry for your loss, user. My dad took his own life too - I can't imagine actually finding the body and having it be a sibling. I've never felt anything like that winded feeling when my younger sister called me in hysterics, spat out Dad died, I asked if it was a motorcycle accident and she just screams "he fucking killed himself".

Even after the bullies find out, they will still not care about all they have done. They should be arrested and imprisoned.

Thanks I will. Yet another case of bad parenting leading to death. If you have kids you keep your guns in a safe and keep them unloaded just in case they can get into it. If you don't do this you are negligent I grew up in a house full of guns and there was never a danger of something like this happening because neither me nor my brother knew the safe combinations.

everyone deserves the choice
personally if I couldnt kill myself i would kill myself

I remember hearing my dad cry while listening to that after my sister killed herself
>tfw felt nothing at all
feels bad man

Do you guys notice that this increasing trend in male suicides is actually becoming apparent irl? There was a thread on Jow Forums recently where everyone was sharing people they knew having committed suicide.

As strange as this sounds, I think average men such as myself should pat themselves on the back that they've braved life for so long and haven't checked out of this crazy world like more and more men are doing each day.

Attached: 1563848849872.gif (300x225, 493K)

My nightmare fuel is if my brother ever died suicide or not without him I would be so alone in this world.
Sorry for your loss OP

Your parent(s) fault, he was probably bullied and ONLY people from shitty parents get bullied
So don't Blame yourself retard, not your job

Yeah millennials need a trophy or something for surviving the hardships of having a safe, secure lifestyle with few responsibilities.

Suicide rates are still low anyway so while there may be personal issues to deal with, its not much of a social one. Lets not get carried away with acting like everyone is gay, trans, killing themselves over minecraft, or a teenage billionaire

my grandpa killed himself with his snubnose in my front yard and i thought it was a fire cracker. didnt check until 30 minutes later and i seen his corpse laying there.

>ONLY people from shitty parents get bullied
Not true, some of the bullies at my school growing up had very neglectful parents.

If you're telling truth then I'm sorry for your loss, lad.

>bootlicker
i don't think that works in this context

Attached: 1528510695686.png (400x300, 75K)

Oh for sure, but the truly shitty parents not only neglect they actively Turn you into a target by making you weak for their own perverter pleasures
ASPD people should get fucking neutured as they always end up mentally scaring their fucking kids

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a retard problem
See: Switzerland

switzerland has ammo laws

maybe you should not have a loaded weapon that easy accessable? Ameritards....
sorry for you though

>wanted so much in life but it was cut so shortly
What a shitty fucking note, melodramatic faggot.

Oh my god my sides

I didn't think i would have something to masturbate to today

Waiwaitwaitwaot

a.....ahaha
ahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHAHFUCKYOURCUNTBROTHERIWANKINTOHISDEADEYESAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHUTTERLYDISGUSTINGHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1566144256568.jpg (259x260, 23K)

you're a retard for voluntarily coming to Jow Forums and getting offended at random shit. just go back to plebbit sally

user, even thought it was a dumbass mistake leaving your gun so easily accessible, if your brother wanted out so badly, there are hundreds of other methods he could have utilised, I'm sorry for you loss.

Sorry to hear this user. Bullies need to be wiped out.

Take momma by the hand and make yourself a new brother

Rip young comrade. I wish your family well.

This, it's up to OP to enact revenge on his brothers behalf.

There's kids as young as 10 who take their own lives. I'm pretty sure that whatever pain OP's bro was feeling was still legitimate, regardless of his age.

Your brother sounds pretty based desu. If this isn't bullshit, I'm sorry for your loss. Why the fuck would you post about it?

>what is a rope
If only you knew, friend.

Stuff like this really should have the same legal status as homicide. Because somebody forced another guy into this position deliberately.

I believe you. Everyday more bad people are in control of our world, and some people can't deal with the persecution. Regardless of what any bootlicker complains about otherwise.

It's happened throughout history, but I think the trend is increasing more than normal in this point in time. Kind of like our pre-1929 era.

>secure lifestyle
I don't think you realize that Millennials are in their mid to late 20's now. If you're going to project like that, you have no business being in this conversation.

Doesn't mean you still can't buy it.

No current 14 y/o has even heard of "Adam's Song". Lol you've been stuck inside so long you can't even make up a decent lie.

I second this. Just like Norway and Czech Republic, they empathize and watch out for one another. Our culture is always Every Man for Himself. Why do you think Britain has more homicides, despite their gun laws. Same stupid reason.

Coming after months to Jow Forums and seeing this thread makes me sad. I'd really hope this is fake but the crude reality is that our youngsters are killing themselves by the minute because society is letting them.
They're forced to partake in a horrible school system with random people they don't know. The most intelligent ones end up being outcasts and get bullied, reality is only a few can live with bullying. It either affects their whole life or they'll do something to end it quickly. Shoot up the school or themselves.

OP, if what you're saying is true, avenge your brother. You don't even have to kill them, just make your brother's bullies lives miserable. Cyberbully them, expose them for what they are.
If someone deserves this treatment, it is them.

obvious larp but why do you think kids kill themselves? what fucking problems could they have in life other than not having newest console or maybe being molested?

the bullies will get laid because of it desu

>expose them
This is usually the one that works the best. Bullies and narcissists rely on people's ignorance to ensure free reign. Their weakness is when everyone sees them for what they actually are (wolves in sheep's clothing).

Of course they have. When I was 14 kids still listened to music from decades prior. I have a 14 year old brother and step brothers aged 14 and 17. All 3 of them are into music from the 70s to 2010s as well as current stuff even though they are into different genres for the most part.

Find his bullies and put bullets in each of their heads. Use the knowledge that your brother is dead to hone your lethal accuracy. Do it completely out of your mothers knowledge. Make it seem so unexpected. Seem grateful to their sympathies. Make them believe you have submitted to their kindness and have forgiven all. Then kill them one by one and laugh as you fucking do it. Drink their blood, user.

Far more people survive suicide attempts by hangings, ODs and wrist slitting than self inflicted gunshots though. That is why the suicide rate is higher for men than women - they attempt pretty equally but because men tend to use guns more often women survive their attempts more frequently than men do.

My mom and I you absolute mong

Even better. Now we get to weed out both home-intruding niggers and pussies like OP's brother from the gene pool.

Do they not make you clean it up or hire a private company? they just take the body do they not? I heard EMS Hate dealing with stuff like this also and are never friendly about it.

>being this beta
No, if you were close with your brother, the bullies die
I am very close with my brother. I am certain if someone killed him I would torture and kill them. Same for most of my family. Capture one of them and temove his penis with a deli slicer and then make him eat his own cock sandwich or some shit

A kid in my HS did this. He was only 14 or 15 and shot himself with his dad's gun after getting into an argument with his mom. His friend group is on the depression and anxiety spectrum so it was a week of hell at school. I didn't know him but I know his friends. RIP Luke

lmao your brother was a dumb megafaggot

>he took my remington 870 wingmaster
murrica. your fault btw