There are ugly fembots with big stinky tits reading your posts

there are ugly fembots with big stinky tits reading your posts

Attached: BIG FUCKING TITS.jpg (580x958, 120K)

Doubt it
They can fuck off back to where they belong

>they are arguing with you and calling you a faggot

Attached: 1563564198176.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Yeah, thought this might happen.

Attached: funny-girl-classic-tea-cup-foot1.jpg (540x357, 38K)

fembots truly need to be bred

do tits actually stink?

I mean if you don't wash them and they're big enough that you get boobsweat i guess.

so they don't have a distinct smell like some other parts of the body, like the armpits or ballsack?

If there are actual females on this site why they don't just contact us and take our virginities? They could do something positive instead of wasting their fucking time here fishing for attention.

do women with big titted breasts like this get chest hair somehow?

>tfw my boobs are my only redeeming feature

I can't say it's easy for me to smell them considering where they are, but i dont think theres any real distinct smell.

Pics or didn't happen, as you know

>tfw no big titty desperate fembot gf with zero self esteem

Let me help you smell them and report back to you

I prefer washboard. Bonus point if 2D.

Attached: 1562646954257.jpg (500x480, 66K)

her bellybutton looks like a grannys shriveled anus hole.

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

There's plenty of us around

Hooking up on Jow Forums is asking for trouble user

I had a healthy long term relationship from Jow Forums. We're all just people behind these computers

> had
Elaborate

We mutually decided to break up as we'd grown into different people. We're still very good friends that hope the other can find happiness with someone new eventually.

Girls don't really get desperate or lonely. Their lack of self esteem comes solely from not being liked by other females, or not being loved by Chad.

At least one of you wishes they were back with the other one despite what they say.

Okay, so how can I convince one of you to leave your home and meet me in real life?

I've hooked up with girls from Jow Forums before

How and how did it end up? Doubtfuk many had a healthy relationship going

One was my gf for a few months. Then I've met up with a few other girls I hooked up with a few times. It does happen. You just need to seize the opportunity when you see one.

pls be in Paris
cantthink#7423

You have no idea how insecure girls are about their looks. Every girl is.

Fuck I need me a titty monster like this

Interesting. I thought those were just a one off.
French or sand nigger?

Time and trust?

french
>32545651% original

Because you fucking fucks don't like women who look like men who want to detransition back into women because you think it's gay to like anything with a little facial hair and a deep voice even if it has a natural vagina

Ah a fellow countryman. Too bad you're Parisian. No offense.

Even if you know I only want you for your tits and will manipulate you using your insecurities?

>another gorgeous pair snipped away
I wonder how long until she regrets it and gets ugly basketball-looking implants

Attached: 1564407550382.jpg (1120x959, 247K)

If a femboy with big stinky mommy titties reads my shitty trapboy cutie posts then... Then maybe I'm happy and want to meet them!!

Attached: ECGkoURUIAEvwfX.jpg (896x886, 88K)

I just want a big titty or smol tiitty fembot to impregnate

LGBT content belongs on

Not LGBT. I am a straight male, just an ultra cute one. Feel free to go on without me, though!

Wait did this actually happen what

Attached: 15278649.jpg (1944x1944, 302K)

Ah yes, just like every girl has social anxiety and feels so lonely. Haven't you realized by now that girls lie constantly? They say they feel ugly, but actually they know lots of guys find them attractive.

>Wait did this actually happen what
I reverse-searched OP's photo and found that on a blog site with a bunch of breast reduction photos

>wanting to have gay sex with a crossdressing gay man isn't gay
>I am straight
Why do you gays always lie?

It's obvious you have never been with a girl. All of them are insecure about their looks.

You sure do seem to be stuck on the thought of fucking me, but I'm telling you straight up me and my trap buds aren't interested in faggolis like you, user...

You're being a faggola here though?

Why are you so focused on faggotonio, fagocchio?

Fucking hell user where u get pictures of an actualy goddess dick so hard I nailed myself to the bottom of my desk

user, I have bad news for you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

>Nobody responding because they know it's right

The worst part is I actually love deep, baritone, gravelly momly voices.

Attached: alcohol.jpg (671x800, 86K)

It's not momly at all, I sound like a man and not at all feminine.

I'm sorry, and I know you don't seem to like it, but I really appreciate that kind of voice, user. Especially in comparison with mine. Sincerely, trap

Attached: anime daze.png (174x238, 46K)

>mutual breakup
Lmao cope

>thread about females and their delightful body parts
>trannies start posting and hijack the thread and make it all about themselves
Every. Fucking. Time.

Didn't you see, retard? "Delightful body parts." You sound like a goddamn rapist.

It's obvious that you're a naive cuck who believes anything girls say.

>Didn't you see, retard? "Delightful body parts." You sound like a goddamn rapist.
Dilate

>tfw no gf with big, saggy boobs

Attached: 1560663063971.jpg (500x676, 70K)