Remember to take it easy

remember to take it easy

Attached: 3f194e38da823b2d2ef94f84650a7f7d17acf988.jpg (500x600, 163K)

"no"

my wife mari... I WANT TO FUCK MARI
please marisa is so cute my wife mari is so cute mari chan sex mari sex with mari i'd like some more kirisame mari sex with mari kirisame mari my wife cute is so mari wife

Attached: 1527251663281.png (565x457, 410K)

no u

Ok

Attached: Drool.jpg (1024x1024, 243K)

I dislike her very much

YOU JUST CAN'T WAIT TO EAT A BULLET, CAN'T YOU, YOU FUCKING PRICK, YOU?! HEY FUCK YOU, YOU NIGGER MOTHERFUCKER, YOU!!! YOUR FUCKIN' WIFE, AND FUCK YOUR FUCKIN' KIDS, YOU FUCKIN' ASSHOLE!!! SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' HOLE, YOU HOOSIER! I DIDN'T GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO TALK, YOU MOTHERFUCKER; STUTTERING LITTLE PRICK!! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!! You son of a bitch, don't have no fuckin' job tomorrow 'cause you voted for that nigger, Obama? Is that your fuckin' problem, making bad decisions all your fucking life, like CALLING me up this much?!? THAT'S THE WORST FUCKIN' DECISION YOU EVER MADE, YOU PIECE OF SHIT, YOU, you got it? Keep it up, motherfucker! Just keep it fucking up!!!! Stick your dick in your own fuckin' ass! Say something fuckin'... without stuttering, you fuckin' prick, C'MON!! Go fuck your momma, you son of a bitch! EAT HER FUCKIN' ASSHOLE OUT, you cocksucker! I GOT YOUR FUCKIN' NAAAME AND YOUR AADDRESS! I GOT YOUR ZIP CODE, YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT! I got your WHOLE fuckin' spiel down. I've got your background check – fuck what you owe on your fuckin' shit; I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU NOW, MOTHERFUCKER! I could come down there, with my fuckin' AR-15, and shoot your fuckin' old Hoosier ass, right there! NOW, CALL HERE AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER, AND THAT'S JUST WHAT I'LL FUCKIN' DO, YOU COCKSUCKER!! FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCKING ASS TURD PUSSY CUNT FART SUCKER BASH BRICKS UP YOUR ASS MOTHERFUCKER STAPLE TAPEWURMS TO YOUR PENIS CUNT TRENDY COCKSUCKER SUCK MY PUSSY GAS ASS TURD GREASE SHIT EATING CUNT GO SUCK A MEAN COCK FAGGOT DUM FAG U GO FLOATING WITH UR POO IN THE LOO CUNT PIECE OF DONKEY DICK SHIT SISTER PRICKER SHITFUCKER COCKTICKLIN GAY SHITWANKIN CUNNY CUNT BASTARD LOOPY FUCKING TOSSER IM SLICING UP YA PRICK FUCKSHIT LICK MY DIAPER FINGER MY TWAT EAT MY FUCKING CUNT ROT U COCK SQUEEZING CUNT SPEED SHIT HEADS UP CUNT

Maybe if I get dubs.

Mari is the whore of Jow Forums and I won't take it easy.

no problem

No

Attached: Froge.gif (120x152, 12K)

*BBBBBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

Attached: 1525601061210.jpg (1815x1920, 496K)

I dislike her very much
yes

Don't ever post that again

Stop it

Attached: Kyouko sleep.jpg (628x327, 209K)

what if i like it hard?

based

Attached: da750cd918283929f0b69746fb65e1a66f999760.png (600x506, 197K)

Watch this I dislike her very much

holy fuck

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Attached: 1527869856271.png (480x480, 175K)

Well, I'm running down the road tryin' to loosen my load I've got seven women on my mind, Four that wanna own me, Two that wanna stone me, One says she's a friend of mine, Take it easy, take it easy Don't let the sound of your own wheels Drive you crazy Lighten up while you still can Don't even try to understand Just find a place to take your stand and take it easy Well, I'm a standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona It's such a fine sight to see It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed Ford slowin' down to take a look at me Come on, baby, don't say maybe I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me We may lose and we may win though we will never be here again so open up, I'm climbin' in, so take it easy..."Alright" Well I'm running down the road trying to loosen my load, got a world of trouble on my mind lookin' for a lover who won't blow my cover, she's so hard to find Take it easy, take it easy don't let the sound of your own wheels make you crazy, come on baby, don't say maybe I gotta know if your sweet love is gonna save me, ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh,ooh Oh we got it easy We oughta take it easy, yeah

I hate it when Aya's internet cuts out

Attached: crunchice.png (640x400, 328K)

>not using microwaves to post on Jow Forums
he deserves it tbdesu

>americans microwave their internets

Attached: 1523554159801.jpg (324x291, 19K)

Remember to SEX CRUSADE

The call for all white men of the west to dominate non white women to the point that they can dominate their voting behaviour
By prioritising traditional femininity there can also be a hit to the ego of mainstream feminism that does nothing but produce spinsters

the problems of the west can be solved with
SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1527402110371.jpg (642x856, 160K)

Yes don't you

k

I don't want to leave
I want to stay and shitpost and pretend the world doesn't exist. I want Jow Forums to have the grandest time and for it to be some holiday weekend

Attached: sad.jpg (1097x805, 103K)

wat

easy....

Attached: hmmm.png (640x506, 275K)

Are they finally locking you up Ade?

Ade... you fool.

Attached: 1445914782917.png (480x480, 190K)

wew

what seems to be the matter?

Too bad faggot

back to /lgbt/ with you queers

SEX CRUSADE

you can stop with the necrobumping thank you

Attached: 15158837.png (869x1228, 805K)

uh

Attached: 1497429269569.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

bump

guess I'll blog post then
I am going to lose aren't I?

Attached: Untitled.png (640x480, 396K)

GAYA LA FEA

died on the last spell at least I can practice them now

Attached: ahhhhh.jpg (500x606, 36K)

yes

no

stahp

Attached: 1501663386796.jpg (240x320, 54K)

One last bump before bed

No
Blogpost more

Using that name is now illegal