Your daughter brings home pic related and claims it's her boyfriend

>your daughter brings home pic related and claims it's her boyfriend
What would you do?

Attached: tyrone.jpg (610x408, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmPJtfEsTE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you see that video of the Brazilian dad who faced this issue?
yeah... I'd make him look kind.
I'm old and I don't care anymore.

>GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE AND BRING THAT FUCKING MONKEY WITH YOU! DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK

So what do you do?
>ayyy yo fuck you in muh business and shiet
You can't prove to me that you can provide for my daughter and her children? Why should I accept you into my family?

Also, by the time I'm ready to have children and have adult children, I doubt the whole "white men need high 6 figure salaries but black men can be welfare leeches" thing would still exist, this is fucking ludicrous and young women are waking up to it.

Attached: grab-it-and-growl-660x352.jpg (660x352, 44K)

By the time she's old enough to have a boyfriend she will be fully aware that I hate niggers and that they're a menace so this won't happen

Gas them both on the spot

Shoot the nog and say the police he tryed rob my house.

RIP ODB Dirt McGuirt Wu Tang Killer Bees on the Swarm Jow Forums is and always has been a polish hip hop forum

I'd send her to an orphanage. literally

best response yet

I'd say "is your name dirk mcguirk?"

My daughter is only 9 years old, what the fuck is wrong with you, OP?

Attached: 1526827519306.png (499x513, 283K)

>daughter brings home a dead nigger

Kill both of them

Attached: 1525202943210.jpg (882x731, 124K)

checked
i doubt the nigger would care if she is only 9

If you raised her right she won't even look at niggers.

Attached: 1527087319779.jpg (1800x1012, 916K)

Honor killing

Tell her, despite years of pro-life campaigning, you've suddenly decided 'my body my choice" was actually the rational choice all along

>implying I wouldn't automatically disinherit any daughter I had and cut off all contact when she turned 15 because all western women are sluts

lol, enjoy your rebellion teen especially nowadays

Maybe she's just studying to be a veterinarian? But bringing adult males home can be a problem, depending on the species.

Kill them both and then kill myself

Find where he live. Hijack him near his house in mask and beat him to death by baseball bat. Blame ghetto monkeys for that.

I would be concerned about her choosing to date a dead nigger.

Pull his stupid fucking Bling Bling from his teeth and make him swallow it sideways.

I would most definitely have to honor kill her

Attached: 1528400414064m.jpg (769x1024, 57K)

link?

There is nothing I can do. My only choice is to accept it.

Teach them early

Jow Forums would "prep" him

Attached: 1527905847635.jpg (1125x1110, 139K)

hey daughter that mans been dead for almost 30 years, why did you bring a corpse home?

Daughter starts bringing home dead niggers.

I taught her well.

Lulz

Ol Dirty been dead for a while so it would be indicative that my daughter is into some rather more disturbing shit than race mixing

Violently gun them both down with my conceal carry then contemplate suicide for about 5 minutes. Decide I don’t want to kill myself just yet so I grab my ar with bump stock and drive to the nearest ghetto and take as many niggers with me as I can before the local police gun me down.

Attached: based coal burners father.jpg (675x1200, 148K)

Ask her if she sees a sign in the front yard that says "Dead nigger storage"

see if he holds up in a boxing match, if so, my daughter is his. Also,
>these replies
Lol you crackers think a bushmaster and a propensity to fuck your sister is going to help you in the coming race war??

Rural whites are far too spread out, and generally suffer from social maladies like drug abuse and alcoholism. Easy pickings. Your side has already lost, but you just don't know it yet.

But you will soon, I promise you. After we put two in the back of your dad's head and share your mom and sister between the boys and girls at the antifa local, you'll realize how dead the white race really is. Hell, you constitute less than 10% of the global population anyways.

The war's already been won - everything else is just maintenance.

Attached: 1526931938452.jpg (497x444, 22K)

kms for being a failure at properly raising children

>let him know about the Jews
>
>he goes on a schizo rant about the Jews at the Grammy's
>
>mission accomplished

>mfw

Attached: deadniggerstorage.jpg (1200x630, 133K)

Why is the second paragraph crossed out? Probably talks about how she was stealing money for drugs or something and she didn't want to look bad. Can't post it on Facebook to blast your parents if people see what a piece of shit you are.

>odb is alive? Holy shit

Die nigger, yer just mad cause yer an ugly nigger

reminder its not the parents who failed the child. they cant win against the television and diversity classes at school. change the school system and niggers will stop being idolized on tv

let her date a dead rapper

OOGA BOOGA, nigger!

You could be erased in a month from our lands.

Attached: Gundoo.jpg (639x619, 311K)

I'd say

>my name is the ODD(ole dirty dad) and I'll beat yo aaaaaaazzzzz.

These kids don’t even know who this is

I am not claiming she got aids, but if her boyfriend got it then she got it

Attached: 712_Stipe_Miocic_vs_Alistair_Overeem.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 104K)

Attached: 300px-Lynching-1889.jpg (300x428, 32K)

make it disappear.

>coming race war
yawn...please hurry up and get started, marquis jones. Im running out of places to store ammo.

>there is nothing worse than a half black
He would be celebrating if his daughter was bred by any other race, once again proving that white "nationalism" is really just about being anti-black and needs to be actively stomped out at every opportunity before these people take their bullshit to the streets.
keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1528402532308.gif (396x405, 104K)

Call the ghostbusters odb has been dead for years

prep him of course, my daughter deserves the biggest and the best
and that is bbc

The Storm cunts in this thread don't realise that ODB was a zebra motherfucker both Black and White and that Wu Tang is for the children.

>He would be celebrating if his daughter was bred by any other race
Nice insecurities there dude.
You black nationalist believe in "nationalism for me but none for thee"

Attached: 1485561361854.jpg (460x874, 46K)

Nigger, i, a fucking britcuck would probably fare better in a gunfight than you

>my daughter brings ODB home
wtf did OP mean by this?

BABY BABY COME OOOONNN BABY COME ONNNNNN

I kick the nog out of my house and imprison my daughter in my sex dungeon. She chose so poorly that she cannot be allowed to roam free into the greater society. I am her boyfriend now. She will do far less harm to the future of mankind being my cumslave than making nog babies.

Keep telling yourself that, wh*teboii. Also, women like masculine features above all, and effeminate little twinks like most of you cumskins are just don't have those at all. Some fortunate kinda whiteys have the luck of having mexican ancestry, but besides those your race is fucked.

My uncle, really racist, got tired of listening to him. One day his daughter brought home an arab boyfriend.

There were a lot of drama for a few months but in the end they got along really well, my uncle and his daughters arab boyfriend.

A year later she dumped him. Everyone was worried he would kill her or something since we read arabs does not take breakups to well but after watching out for her for a year, sometimes even patroling with shotguns and nioght vision goggles nothing happened.

My uncle is still a friend with his daughters former arab boyfriend and they meet up and go fishing now and then.

I don't think all arabs are crazy, some or a few are but not all.

it's cool, 9 is legal for Ahmed

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

Make him my bf

Attached: c21ab1cc54949790ef636d71b1c7a068eebe2ec5bfe2eb9fe362a455b858f24c.jpg (536x593, 186K)

Hello Jow Forums
And fuck faggot mods.

>Dead Big Baby Jesus, in my daughter? It's more likely thank you think.
Anyway, ODB said he wasn't black, he was an Indian. He also said the CIA was trying to kill him, and since he died at the end of a week long crack binge, he was sorta right. He had 36 kids, and I'll die alone.
Here's a video of him taking a limo to pick up his welfare check.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mrmPJtfEsTE
Honestly, he's the greatest black man of all time.

Attached: bag.jpg (500x743, 146K)

SHIMMY SHIMMY YA

have him arrested
i'm 18 so any daughter of mine would be under 5years old
and pedo niggers need prison

I invite this young man with open arms because I am not a racist. We're all human. Race is a social construct. Non-existent! I rest my case.

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 12K)

Beat him in a rap battle