Cultural Identity

What do you take from either your cuntry or culture do you identify with to mold your "ego"; you? From what other cultures or cuntries have you acculturated into yourselves that makes you distinct from the base norm population? What has made you "you"?
>pic unrelated

Attached: 20170531_191830.jpg (1536x2048, 795K)

Attached: 1528401162736.webm (640x360, 1.58M)

Fast food

God bless and damn this cuntry

God, I hate being Americans sometimes

Attached: gun break.jpg (819x783, 162K)

Sweden's just too pc, but i relate to the politics of 1938 - 1945 germany, other than that america has shaped me with its vintage cars/music.

>but i relate to the politics of 1938 - 1945 germany
Based Sven

Saying you're American really means nothing because America is so diverse both ethnically and religiously so I personally identify as an Englishman since I'm over 80% English, 20% Dutch. It doesn't hurt that growing up I watched a lot of British TV and have picked up Anglo slang and phrases.

I relate to the desire to dominate non white women with the express purpose of dominating their voting behaviours as a means of enabling white autonomy

Think about it
they brought their women into our lands
and the left tells them daily for decades now that white men are the epitome of masculinity and patriarchy, that they are the top of the social hierarchy and that they must be fought and pulled down
They want white cock and want to be dominated

It is the duty of all white men to dominate non white women of the west
By domination of their women, we can control these minorities, and steal voters from the left, delivering them into voting for white autonomy

in short

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1518002412872.jpg (1080x1349, 215K)

Diverse in centralized homogeneous locations/centers. There tends to be a local culture, especially if you move in. Definately a standardized template in most places, but even then there's variation
Using a Greek reference: Zeus (Greece back a minute) fuck anything he saw. By making weido hapas that includes them in the "family", asshole relatives, but still somewhat relatable. Hera wasn't down for that shit and was a massive hindrance to incorporate her brother's binge fuckings.

I believe are rascist towards other men, however, if the chick is hot (being another: race, ethnicity, culture, planet, dimension, weirder kinky/preference, object) we will put our dicks in them.

I'm American, which means nothing because the world is Americanized, and people from everywhere live in America.

Jesus *I believe rascism are...*
The documented and published world is more apropos

It is a political and social engineering movement aimed at delivering white autonomy back to white society. This can only be achieved by domination of the non white demographics in our lands. The way to achieve that is to STEAL THEIR WOMEN AND DOMINATE THEIR WOMEN.

They want whit cock to begin with.
Dominate them to the point that they vote for white interests.

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1517485887793.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

Specify. Honkies reproducing and spawning hapas, no objections.
>SEX CRUSADE
That sounds fine. Idiocracy made that funny, do it for the lulz, see what happens.

As an observation: not a whole lot of people respect their parents...or no one to model "respect"

Well done.

Specifiy?

Non white demographics are running rampant in white lands.
The way to dominate them to the point that they are suppressed and vote for white interests is to dominate their women.

Their women and all women are told every day that the white man is the top of the social hierarchy and that we should challenge this ideal. What they forget is that women seek the top of the hierarchy. Its why you see INSANE interracial rates between non white women and white men within white countries.

The path to white autonomy is paved with the domination of non white women by white men.
By dominating them, you can dominate their mind and voting habits - the eventual goal of white autonomy.

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1518005256735.jpg (2448x3264, 1.13M)

You seem have the science behind this. No prob to a metahapa world, till you can customize em...epieugenics

There is no question. The path to white autonomy is

SEX CRUSADE

You actually doing it?

Yeah its pretty easy to bang non white chicks being a white guy in a white country

Highly recommended
Making pro white voters and getting my cock sucked

WEW

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1518541453503.jpg (667x1000, 72K)

too little too late, but good on them for trying i guess