How do I make sure I get a 100% helium tank?

How do I make sure I get a 100% helium tank?

Attached: ba7.png (1242x1048, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh jesus i dont know but you can bet i am researching this in earnest, right now

Those tanks are easy to spot. The helium makes them so light, they have to be tethered to the floor.

Really?

>look up online store that sells heliup
>look up composition of their products
> if it says 100% helium its 100% helium
In reality you can use any inert gas, but helium is cheapest which is probably the most important thing to people like you

get helium used for welding not that one for baloons. Also other inert gasses work too

dont do it user.

Attached: 1511211046105.png (500x382, 65K)

Thank ya'll. Soon you will have one less jew to worry about.

beeing slav is eternal suffering i guess?

Why? The world is really boring and shitty. I'll write a very nice letter so my family wouldn't be very sad

Lmao. Gas yourself kike. Literally.

Planning to

Don't commit suicide. It is a mortal sin and you wil go straight to hell.
Proof for resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

brother, no. you'll just come back as something worse. go walk into the desert and put your life in the Lord's hands.

Fuck him. It took him way to long to come back

Except carbon dioxide. I mean, you could.. but it wouldn't be "painless" like OP's picture says - you would suffer.

since you gonna kys anyway, can you at least tell us why you want to do it (no need to go into exact details if you dont feel like it).

tfw i have access to laboratory grade helium at work that cots 15k for 1 t sized bottle

Really.

No. Once the brain stops working you stop being. Prove otherwise

Do a flip, user

Attached: flip.jpg (960x960, 73K)

Don't do it, your people need you.

your tribe not sharing the sheckels?

user, the world sucks but you shouldn't opt out. You stay and make it better.
I havent opted out yet and the world has always been shitty to me. Takes strength to go on user, but it builds character.

Attached: 1506417955915.jpg (2696x2232, 647K)

lol dude your in the ME just go out to some sandnigger infested hellhole and get shot to death.

prove? i cannot. but i have seen the Shekhina, brother.

I'm torn between which of these two posts is best/made me laugh harder.

OP you can get inert gasses at any welding supply shops.

I just really don't want to live. I don't want to play this game where you most likely lose. I'm probably depressed because I masturbate too much, but I really can't be bothered to put my life in order, as it seems just as bad then as it is now (only with more addictions, so it's harder to leave).

I don't want the brain to stop working and neither does your family :(

I think the best thing we can do to fix the world is collective suicide. We should litteraly kill whatever can be killed. This would solve all problems. Life is reallty that bad.

you should use nitrogen gas so that you don't feel panic of suffocation

Good for you

Don't do it. If you feel that way you don't have to kill yourself literally. Kill your old self and get a new life. Change your life try new things. Even wear different clothes to what you normally wear. You never know what's around the corner in life. Could be good or could be bad. Why not stick around to find out?

kek.

I'm sorry for laughing.

you have an false belief on the meaning of life. you have let pop culture tell you who is important and who isnt. and guess what? by these standards, we all live complete bumblefuck lives. but it is wrong. you masturbate too much because you are too comfortable. this is why i tell you to put your life in the Lord's hands. stand up, walk out your front door, and never ever return to the place where you are SICK until you have changed your ways.

masturbation will subside as you get older user.
addiction is easy to beat, it does exist, if you are addicted it's because you want to be addicted, you can stop if you work hard, but its going to be worth it.

Attached: 1521310808639.png (1809x1231, 49K)

I will write such a pretty letter they will be proud I killed myself :)

wow, are you me? Ive been planning it for some time but I always pussied out. Right now I plan to join army and either just rot there or get beaten into becoming functional member of society.
Anyway if that doesnt work out, I will probably follow you soon

Same is true for helium, no?

Too lazy. I want the easy way.

No thanks. I'd rather just end it all in a few peaceful minutes.

It's true for every inert gas except carbon dioxide.

How is it going to be worth it? I don't believe you. I've never seen one person in my life that his life was so good I wanted to live it. They all seem boring and shitty.

>tfw saying "really, what the fuck man??" with a squeaky voice

Attached: 1527997919635.jpg (6144x3456, 1021K)

are you an arab?

Thanks

Nope

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

Seemingly boring things can be exciting once you experience them user.
I know i sound like a stereotype meme saying this but you should try pottery. It helped me out of depression.

Why go the hard way when you can just go the easy way?

What if I told that you can kill yourself by living? When you realize your life is shitty, just renounce your pleasures, since they are obviously unworthy of keeping you alive, and stop giving a fuck about problems, since you would have died anyway. You are now very close to becoming enlightened.

>I know i sound like a stereotype meme saying this but you should try pottery. It helped me out of depression.
Pottery like ceramics, you can find clay anywhere and I heard somewhere that Israel has a lot of good clay you can work with. :)

It will take your mind off whatever troubles you user.

It's actually easier to stop giving a fuck than to bother obtaining your helium.

Nah. There is nothing more real then my suffering. I can't ignore it. If your indian was truly enlightened he would have killed himself too.

the point is you dont have to go. You can have good life if you found yourself any meaning and work towards it. Needless to say that the key is to stop fapping.
The alternative is to kys and everything is over. There wont be any pain, but also any good things. You should really think it through a lot.

Most of the time once person puts that face mask on and is about to open the gas valve, almonds suddenly activate and he realizes there is still something to life. Such experience may even make you want to live more than ever, being literally on the brink of death.
I hope it will end up like this for you as well. If not, there is probably no salvation for you

Is this what they call suicide threads on Jow Forums? They could at least larp better.

I can't just take my mind off things. If I live I have duities to do. I have people not to disapoint. I'd probably just have suicidal thoughts while making pots.

Nah it's not. I can't stop giving a fuck. When I try I just become sadder.

You are very kind. I will think more about this.

>If I live I have duities to do. I have people not to disapoint.
Then do that, at least you have a function :)

>I'd probably just have suicidal thoughts while making pots.
Then you could make urns user :)

But I hate doing that. I hate every second of it. All I can think of is just suicide. All day every day. Nothing else in my mind.

>If I live I have duities to do.
Well, the first duty is to live.
>I have people not to disapoint.
But you are willing to disappoint them in the worst way possible you retard.

Assuming conscience just disappears, you will never comprehend the end of your suffering. Contrary to what you are expecting now because of your stupidity, you will never be able to experience the satisfaction of having solved a problem. You are just making sure you will suffer till the end of your life.

I think you missed the "if i live" part of the comment.
I don't want to comprehend anything, I want to stop suffering.

Then maybe you can find something other you want to do on your free time, something you like :)
I also think you would benefit from seing a psychologist.

Attached: 1505905917637.jpg (604x516, 126K)

Are you in pains

But.. That will only make me addicted to life. Will it truly make my life good? Will it not just make it bearable?

Partial suspension is the patrician way to go senpai.
Or Zyklon B if you manage to find it, keeping the tradition alive.

You already live. By the action of suiciding, you will disappoint them. You can't just erase your existence - you will bring suffering to a lot of people inevitably. Just take your back pack and start walking now. Or leave your back pack. And walk barefooted. Go to Jerusalem.

I'm just sad.

Come on buddy. Everybody's depressed. You don't have to bite a bullet.

>Will it truly make my life good?
I believe it will user.

I know I will cause them suffering, but I'm still pretty sure I will prevent more suffering (for myself) then cause (to them).
I actually like to walk, and it isn't a bad idea, but what then? Life will have to go on after I get to jerusalem, and it will suck just like it sucks now.

How is your life? Are you really enjoying more then suffering?

you are getting confused m8. you are all about addictions that you almost can think only in terms of them. Addiction is something that gives you quick kicks but drags you down and destroys you over time. If you just do something that makes you happy its certainly not addiction. Its actually quite enjoyable and it doesnt fuck you up.
Here is a food for thought for you. If you really want to kys, then at least try for some time to find some reason to live. Some hobby, friends, family, job....whatever. Because if your whole life was suffering and you want to go, it doesnt change much if you stay here a bit longer. In the worst case you lose nothig and can kys in peace, if the best case you will find reason to live that will make you happy and you will stay here living happy life.

In any case if you are absolutely serious about KYSing, dont go to psychologist. They are trained professionals and will find out if youre serious. They they will lock you up on suicide watch and pump you with anti depressants. you will end up literal vegetable in a psych ward

Thank you.

yeah but you'll whine at that designated whining wall of yours. When you do something and when you talk to other people, you get your mind off the things that make you sad. Just keep doing what you like and avoiding them until time heals your wounds, cause time does heal.

Yes
I lost my father, dog and best friend all in the same year, and i've been unemployed for a long time. But things change user.
I take pleasure in the little things and trying to make things, that works for me. I wouldn't have thought when I was depressed. I felt like a burden to everyone, but its never like that.

You just have to take my word for it user :)

any place that sells gas for welding
they can not sell you anything except what you specifically request without ruining their reputation completely and being abandoned by everyone