Is toothpaste jewish plot to poison us with fluorine?

Is toothpaste jewish plot to poison us with fluorine?

Attached: toothpaste.jpg (870x580, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eG-mVIth57g
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
youtube.com/watch?v=GqstwfKGzPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 the Dutch

Offended.

Attached: orange.jpg (1200x1656, 510K)

Just dont ingest it, mong.

Nah. Toothpaste is really good for your pineal gland.

Cant deny that.

You should never use toothpaste. Brushing your teeth is a lie. Just scrap your teeth with your finger nail.

And floss, flossing isn't a lie.

FlouRIDE is in toothpaste you ignorant peasant, flouRINE is a violently reactive gas.

Attached: 316894C1-2250-4E80-95BB-27BB21857C9B.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Don't listen to this retard. Compare Millenial and Gen Z teeth to Boomer teeth for fuck sakes. Brush your teeth.

Yes. That is why I, and all of my countrymen have never used it.

just get fluorine free toothpaste... seriously you brainlet

Attached: 1527695661988.jpg (720x736, 27K)

Do people actually believe these conspiracy theories? I feel like these kinds are the lowest kinds of bait to make people look stupid. Just I can't tell on Jow Forums if people are genuine in their beliefs or not.

just use baking soda and avoid flouride

Attached: 50b.jpg (475x330, 30K)

>conspiracy theories
>I feel
>can't tell blahblah nigger jew faggot
Why did Israel stop fluoridating their water supply if it's just a theory?
Alos, you don't belong on this site

The unfortunate thing is flouride in water actually is. This came from Edward Bernays, relative of Sigmund Freud. He worked with the aluminum industry, which has a by-product of flouride, which they have to get rid of. It was his idea to sell it to cities for their water supply instead of paying to have it disposed

Yes. Do not ever swallow fluoride solutions including toothpaste, fluoride mouthwashes, or tap water.

t. work for the public water plant

>he buys toothpaste with fluorine
>he drinks water with chlorine
>he uses shampoo with sulfate
No wonder you are low energy, gray haired, bald, wrinkled. low sperm count and poor health.

Attached: Pepe enlightened.jpg (500x467, 30K)

>Jow Forumstards died from septicaemia from rotten teeth after 2 years while refusing to go see the "dental jew".
What a great plan.

Are you really this naive?

>or tap water.
uhm...

And we can all see how well that plan turned out, Ahmed

>English not falling for the swampjew poison
tips on homemade toothpaste that doesn't require fluoride?

I heard it was a byproduct of the aluminum industry and it cost money to dispose of properly. I never read anything.

It's common sense it's a poison and shouldn't be ingested. It lowers iq and in cases where people are closer to the treatment plant they can get dental fluorosis from too much floride. It is forceful drugging of populations.

fluoride isn't that bad

>Why did Israel stop fluoridating their water supply if it's just a theory?
source NOW! nigger

Brush with hydrogen peroxide.
My old biology professor told me he did this after I commented of how healthy his teeth looked.

Nothing is bad if you don't do it all the time, besides maybe jumping into lava.

Topical fluoride hardens your enamel and is a free choice.

Water fluoridation can lead to overdose with other sources and is government drugging of the population.

take chemistry. im not a biologist but i have a good feeling fluorine would violently kill your organs. fluoride does nothing but help you clean your teeth. stop jew-mongering

Attached: 39ee3e758f87ec1f4fc167c687190e62-png.jpg (926x693, 158K)

No it's an item to keep teeth clean and lasting for a long time
If we didn't use it even if you had 100% non-processed food diet and avoided sugary foods and drinks your teeth would crap out on you by the time you were in your late 50's
It's okay oldest fren, he does not mean you

And fluoxetine hydrochloride? That's better known by it's brand new; Prozac.
>Oy vey, Goyim it's just anuddah Cohencidence! Stop being antiseptic! Wasn't 6 gorillion enough for you? Remembah dah 7 gorillion.

Attached: images.jpg (208x243, 14K)

Flossing is absolutely retarded, your mouth is designed to take care of the food that gets trapped in the upper guns on it's own.
You're literally just harming your gums for something that your body does naturally

No because you're not supposed to swallow toothpaste.

flouride literally causes brain damage. some ivy league school did a study on little chinks and came to that conclusion. get your own water supply and find an sls and flouride free toothpaste.

every man should have his own ability to get clean water and food. otherwise you are reliant on other people not taking it away from you, which is a form of slavery.

I also work at a water plant and it’s almost turned me off tap water
>fluoride
>manganese
>potassium permanganate
>carbon
>polymer
>ammonia
>caustic soda
>lime
>ferric
>chlorine
All go into your drinking water, while it’s supposed to be safe, I’m still skeptical

Skin is alive it breaths and teeth are part of skin. People can die from bad teeth.

only bad if you ingest it. Which is why everyone freaks out about it when its in the water supply.

Flourode isn't actually something you need the majority if the cleaning power of toothpaste comes from the processed brown alge in it
Flouride is only non-dangerous in small amounts and putting it into the water system gives you an excess which actually fucks up people's teeth instead of helps them
It also corrodes the water delivery system much faster

>Stop

Why did they start in the first place?

More than 90% of beauty and enhancement industry is a 100% scam, placebo. One of biggest placebos are vitamins, literally nothing good about artificial vitamins and you can actually die from it.

Yeah Bernayes was a dirty Jew cunt and o will forever hate austira for letting him flee to our country
He fucked us hard

That's not the point. Water supply means just *water* supply. Government or water utility companies have no business cucking with the mineral composition.

water that is healthy for humans isn't pure, so most elemental stuff you mentioned can be disregarded. as for the other substances, it's probably to clean it.

My parents started a program with the local spring water company to rent to own a water cooler when I was about 4 so I've lived my entire life without drinking faucet water purifier or otherwise.
Even after I left home I bought a cooler myself and get jugs delivered monthly

Governments have to hire people to clean water reserves, else it gets stuck with minerals and can't flow further. Some waters are so full of minerals that you constantly have to clean it, else it becomes like stalagmite, but much much faster.

Only do that once a month if you're going to do it
More frequently and you will destroy your teeth

Nah artificial vitamins are fine as long as you watch your dosage but you would have to have a structured diet in order to monitor that properly

>People can die from bad teeth.
drink your urine and you will never die from some bitch ass pussy infection.

This is how they clean it:
youtube.com/watch?v=eG-mVIth57g

You can eat as many natural vitamins as you want, actually good for you, can't overdose on natural ones, but milk and all those other products are heated up, which kills vitamin C and industrial production doesn't has much vitamins anyway, since animals don't eat grass to form vitamins..etc. so they add artificial vitamins. Some people eat those just like that, like candy, thinking it's good for them, nothing good about artificial vitamins, that's just marketing.

You should at least use toothpicks to avoid dental plague hardening.

Bullshit. Been doing this for a couple decades.

You should always test lake water, tap water, fountain water or spring water. The city tap water might be tested by mayor only for few chemicals, because they cover up the whole picture, so you need independent testers who don't work for city.

This is a common misconception that's based on pure bullshit. Urine is not sterile only in certain cases it is, pre puberty childrens urine and post menopausal womens urine is sterile because the environments call for it. It would be a major waste of energy for kidneys to sterilize pee pee just because you want to LARP 127 hours.

Fluorine whitens teeth and strengthens enamel you dumbfucks, are you going to remove chlorine and die from LD100 from drinking water as well because its controlled by Europe chinks fuck off.

>ur not walcome hear
Fuck off conspiratorial chink leaf this is not your hivemind hugbox. Yur nawt wahlcom hare

>public water plant
Found the lying fuck.
There called waste water treatment plants you retard and if you've ever visited one you'd know chemical additions are a very minor stage in purifying water sources, coagulation, condensing and filtration take up the majority of the processes heck even methane combustion stage is arguably more important for reducing greenhouse gas emissions kys.

Attached: veolia-eau-varsovie.jpg (896x598, 128K)

Fluoride legitimately preserves exposed bone Unfortunately it also calcifies in glandular tissue in the body.

Still absorbs through the gums.

Toothpaste makes me sick, is it the fluoride?

yes. don't forget to buy superblue toothpaste when you get brainforce and supermale vitality from the infowars store

I just buy non fluorated toothpste.Dont fall for the tricks of the fluorite jew.

Why do you use things that make you sick? It can't get more obvious that it is bad. Maybe you have allergy to something in it.

Do jews use toothpaste?

ok

This. Stop buying the tooth jew.

Chalk dust is a good alternative to tooth paste, its abrasive but doesn't damage teeth. Also just try to limit sugar intake to lessen chance of decay.

Yes, it is a plot to destroy us by preventing cavities, bad breath and gum disease. Those fucking Jews never stop.

>it cant get more obvious that it is bad
JUST

Honestly the scientists and chemical engineers preventing your water sources from becoming eutrophic should add cyanide to purify you niggers from the genepool I thought they had good education in Europe but the ratio of burgermen to europe flags commenting how shit of a mass jew conspiracy fluoride is starting to concerning me.

How does your mouth take care of food stuck in your teeth? If I eat some steak and get some stuck between my teeth I gotta wedge it out of there with a piece of floss so it doesn't just sit there getting all funky.

On a related note, don't get your wisdom teeth removed, they help your other teeth repair themselves.

Attached: 132421122521325512.jpg (474x662, 61K)

Yes, it totally is.

Never brush your teeth again.

>Falling for the toothpaste-jew

This is why i have 2 springs from where i can drink.

>Still absorbs through the gums.
We're not perfect machines with an environment designed to give us eternal life. Topical fluoride at least targets your teeth, more of the benefits less of the downsides.

Also neurotoxins do most harm in your early life, just give kids non-fluoride toothpaste until adolescence.

It's not a jewish plot but it is a plot m8. Don't brush your teeth.

Plot? Nah, just being lazy. Some water pipes even had asbestos, but they didn't knew it back then or maybe they did. It's nothing you will die from instantly, so who cares. You can get medial problems, that's about it. Cause of many diseases is unknown, but everything has cause.

Water fluoridation is within a factor 3 where it causes significant bone and developmental defects. That's not a conspiracy that's scientific consensus.

The consensus is also that at below 1 ppm it's harmless ... but with such a small safety margin over the counter medication would be hard to get approval for today, let alone a fortification measure. Water fluoridation is like Paracetamol/Tylenol, a fuck you from the past which survives on inertia and stupid people like you.

>Europeans not like tooth paste
What's new?

Attached: 1516395671745.png (709x1085, 327K)

It's a neurotoxin. Why do you think governments are so adamant on putting in your water?
fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/

youtube.com/watch?v=eBZRb-73tLc
youtube.com/watch?v=GqstwfKGzPI

Good thing I unironically own a water filter.

Attached: Sunglasses Chen.gif (500x281, 537K)

These are rather interesting, thanks for posting them.

Attached: felix_by_kelsuisp-dazvcgm.png (288x431, 88K)

I would never trust a jew, so its probably true (good thing the only thing i rinse my mouth with is everclear)

Attached: FD01CEE9-0252-430B-BD69-62795A5F34DB.jpg (320x490, 73K)

Wait a minute... Didn't Jow Forums make this rumor up some time ago in order to bait Jow Forums?

Current lead concentrations in air are perfectly safe!
t. scientist in the 1050's

Mercury in dental amalgam is perfectly safe!
t.scientist in the 90's

Fluoride laced tap water and toothpaste is perfectly safe.
t. "scientist" today