Reminder

Race is a social construct. We're all human. We bleed the same blood, share the same organs, and most importantly... Have equal intelligence. No one is born inferior.

Attached: manga-girl-thumbs-up-min.jpg (238x211, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids
sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf am liberal now

Well, except for the Irish of course.

you were right up until
>Have equal intelligence
thats not true. some peeps are just born smarter than others. has little to do with race though.

rock on op.

Most based post on this board right now.

Attached: 6547868765.png (366x412, 46K)

>have equal intelligence
hahahaha why do you cunts lie all the time

Go away Soros

Attached: 1528129605298.png (492x500, 347K)

>No one is born inferior.
also wrong

Race is a social construct, but that doesn't mean you can just change it.

A nigger internalizes what he thinks a nigger should be and lives by it ... and that's why we don't relax around blacks.

>and most importantly... Have equal intelligence
bait

Attached: 1390970502906.png (211x214, 56K)

why is it so hard for people to accept the fact what they are in fact not smarter than the average nignog, r/banter?

Attached: 1514210204188.jpg (328x353, 21K)

Learn about the Flynn effect

>Race is a social construct
Yes
>We're all human
For the most part(by percentage of DNA similarities)
>We bleed the same blood
Not true
The DNA in our blood is different from each other
Someone may have blood-born STDs, sickle cell, thin blood, etc.
>Share the same organs
Obviously not true
Otherwise I would be directly connected to 7 billion other similar humans and likely to die within the next few seconds of the conjoinment
>Have equal intelligence
Not true
Explain the bell curve across all forms of intelligence measurements
>No one is born inferior
Subjectively
Inferior is relative to what you consider superior
From an evolutionary standpoint with the end goal of reproduction
There is a great percentage of the human population that could be considered "inferior"

Fuck your bait, made me reply

Attached: 1473029607906.png (200x200, 34K)

because the average nignog has an iq of around 86

Feeling superior on the internet is the only thing these people have left.

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

the average nog rapes a baby to cure aids

Attached: 7.png (898x536, 1.01M)

stupid norway is dumb

Truly the worst fate
Any proofs on that?

Attached: 1527087231762 (1).jpg (960x720, 251K)

Because my non-labeled infograph

Attached: IMG_1900.png (1357x800, 28K)

i dont quite remember phrasing it like that, but sure, group me in there to help prove a point.

Proofs.

>Race is a social construct
No no no no no.

Nigger is a mindset, not a race. That said, the majority of the public offenders around the World are black niggers. Around the World.
Please check out the statistics.

Here they come with muh statistics

Attached: 1519266850217.png (859x738, 14K)

There is race.. then there is best race..

Attached: 20180604_093324.jpg (528x220, 61K)

t. picrelated
take the mememaps back to your containment board

Attached: 1513084729356.png (1276x714, 423K)

cucks. kys

I wish that was a meme map user I do.

"Human" is a social construct. We're all animals.

Attached: 1528314197899-0.jpg (1000x666, 36K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve

Have you ever seen something you didn't want to see, but you seen it anyways. Now it can't be unseen, and you see it everywhere you go.
>race and iq

I'm sorry your thread was invaded by redditors OP. You had the right intentions.

Attached: 5465456546.jpg (230x320, 68K)

Laws are made by white people against niggers, of course. White truth and nigger truth differs from each other however white truth prevails, of course. A nigger can't break into my house, eat my food and rape my daughter without getting his face bashed in first by my shotgun butt and the subsequent monologue.

Then the nigger will be taken out to lake and sank in there with weights on, without bothering the police. Because the law is anyway on my side. Cool.

Attached: that's all folks.gif (400x301, 943K)

wtf I love neuromiraculism now

Denmark needs more non-whites in it. Your race is inferior due to lack of melanin.

>cuck
You gotta back back

except you know the stats

Attached: 32001226920_2b8ec273cb_b.jpg (300x400, 20K)

blacks are just not attractive

Friendly reminder that the only people that suggest such a utopian ideal are either non whites living in white lands that benefit from deconstructing racial awareness to the point that they attempt to invert the social hierarchy to place themselves on top, or the product of leftist indoctrination leading to problem solving and threat detection areas of the brain being underused to the point that you operate on a mental level akin to being magnetically lobotomised.

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1516861188066.jpg (700x725, 71K)

Black women aren't. i agree

Humans are the same species, they can breed offspring that can also breed.
Melanin in skin is an adaptation to higher levels of sunlight and UV radiation. Lower levels of melanin in skin is an adaptation to low levels of sunlight and to allow for better synthesis of vitamin D from the UV radiation hitting the collagen in the skin. IQ is a very unreliable measurement of intelligence, that's cause there's more than just 1 type of IQ, if you tried to use IQ as an argument anywhere you'd be laughed at.

So these things now aside, why do you believe what you do?

Attached: SC.jpg (640x960, 69K)

I just don't find her attractive user. Preference not racism

Ok what is the most reliable measurement of intelligence

penis size

This

There are multiple species that can breed with fertil offspring and have, that doesnt help your argument.

You then went on to describe melanin. Also no bearing to the argument.

Then you attacked IQ testing, which while it may not be perfect, is a communal standard of weighing a persons ability to integrate and operate in the world. To suggest its irrelevant because it isnt perfect places you in the fringe, not me.

I believe what I do because it is based on evidence and reality.

Non whites benefit from attempting to deconstruct white identity within white nations, because they constantly invert the power structure they are criticising only to place themselves on top.

Also, studies have shown that using magnetic energy to suppress and effectively shut off portions of the brain associated with problem solving and threat detection results in higher rates of atheism and pro immigration beliefs. This is demonstrated science.
People that fail to identify the threat open borders have to their society due to leftist indoctrination via media and social stigma are essentially working on a mental level equivalent to magnetically lobotomised test subjects, thats not an exaggeration.

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1517010445974.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

DNA can say other, Not eveyone has the same DNA so be all can't be 100% the same. Some and even born with a higher IQ

im not white or Asian and I am more intelligent than all of you combined

Attached: 1522340381515.jpg (450x301, 31K)

Idk user, when you apply for a job or somewhere to study do they ask you what your IQ is?

If I apply to be an artist with my maths degree will I get the job? Is my Creative IQ high enough?

>There are multiple species that can breed with fertil offspring and have
Utterly Incorrect user. This is basic, year 5 level stuff from primary school. I thought Aussies would know more about animals. Can a ligar breed? What about a mule?

>standard of weighing a persons ability to integrate and operate in the world.
No it isn't, if it was the standard then it would be a mandatory requirement from both the state and employers, unless you're suggesting everyone in those positions is too low IQ to use IQ as a measurement, kek. IQ is a measure of a specific type of intelligence, you can take IQ tests over and over again and just get better at doing them, certainly doesn't mean you're the next Einstein.

>Also, studies have shown that using magnetic energy to suppress and effectively shut off portions of the brain.

Does Aussie shitposting have no limit, can they ever be stopped. Gee I wonder if magnetism shuts off people's brains, not like people do MRI scans or anything.

>Russian
>smarter than a nignog
BFFFFFTHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>utterly incorrect
you're ignorant of science.

>This is a list of genetic hybrids which is limited to well documented cases of animals of differing species able to create hybrid offspring which may or may not be infertile.
>may or may not be infertile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genetic_hybrids
The fact is, although many are infertile and majority so, there have been fertile cases.

> there are likely more cases of mules/hinnies reproducing than we know especially in developing countries. Most recent cases of mules producing foals have been documented in Morrocco (late 1990s), China (hinny that produced a foal named Dragon in the 1980s), and most recently, a mule bred to a jack in a pasture in Colorado in 2008.

>No it isn't, if it was the standard then it would be a mandatory requirement from both the state and employers
That doesnt follow at all, thats a wild leap. Just because its a respected standard (actual tests, not website bullshit) doesnt mean that there is going to be a government large and invasive enough that every single person must be tested and placed into work that suits them. fucking communist

>Gee I wonder if magnetism shuts off people's brains, not like people do MRI scans or anything
kek you're about to get owned cunt:

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/10/151014084955.htm

with quotes:

>Belief in God and prejudice reduced by directing magnetic energy into the brain

>New research has revealed for the first time that both belief in God and prejudice towards immigrants can be reduced by directing magnetic energy into the brain.

>Dr Keise Izuma collaborated with a team from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), to carry out an innovative experiment using transcranial magnetic stimulation, a safe way of temporarily shutting down specific regions of the brain.

>targeted the posterior medial frontal cortex, a part of the brain located near the surface and roughly a few inches up from the forehead that is associated with detecting problems and triggering responses that address them.

>The findings, published in the journal Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, reveal that people in whom the targeted brain region was temporarily shut down reported 32.8% less belief in God, angels, or heaven. They were also 28.5% more positive in their feelings toward an immigrant who criticised their country.

so a study is done that uses magnets to shut down problem solving and threat detection areas of the brain, and it results in higher rates of atheism and pro immigration beliefs

you're a lobotomised retard

dumb cunt

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1516778401773.jpg (1080x1350, 121K)

ITT
Dumb newfags replying to obvious and bad bait which the aussie has spammed in every thread he could get his fat fingers on.

Attached: d5c.jpg (625x626, 36K)

who is this sexy red cirno

>get btfo
>oh its just bait
mark of the brainlet

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1517191604516.jpg (1200x1204, 167K)

>Also, studies have shown that using magnetic energy to suppress and effectively shut off portions of the brain associated with problem solving and threat detection results in higher rates of atheism and pro immigration beliefs. This is demonstrated science.

can I have a sorce

Humans of any race all over the world can interbreed to give fertile offspring with no problems. With other closely related animals frequently interbred, usually they end up infertile, or fertile only if one case of which species is the father and which is the mother, or only if the offspring is one particular gender etc. Humans and Neanderthals could only produce fertile offspring if the father was Neanderthal and the mother was human. And yet Neanderthals are so close to us that they are sometimes classified as a subspecies of Homo sapiens.

>no one is born inferior
mfw

Attached: 76c22fb.jpg (679x1200, 121K)

see
Ok, thats cool. I didn't bring it up, just refute it in the context the other poster did when he used it as an argument. It doesnt have a bearing on the points being made.

Also,

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1516157753154.jpg (1080x1030, 175K)

Race is not a social construct but we are all human. Some have different blood types, many have organ defects that make them different and most importantly....have unequal intelligence.
Everyone is born inferior.

Attached: 1491539414736.jpg (793x692, 125K)

But blacks are truly inferior

Attached: images (18).jpg (443x332, 29K)

Even after all the Jow Forums hogwash I have been reading in Jow Forums for years, I still can't convince myself that the common working class people around me have an IQ of around 60. I know you'll say "But they literally shieeeeet in the streeeeets", but how do they count money? How do they do their jobs like carpentry, plumbing etc.? They're supposed to be literally retarded monkeys according to these """studies""", but it somehow just doesn't feel like that. To me they seem perfectly normal, reasonable people who can be interacted with normally. For all you know, a couple of centuries ago Europeans were living these people do today.
I don't understand how Jow Forumstards have the audacity to say things like "You're not a racist because you don't live around shitskins." I am surrounded by illiterate, emaciated working class people and I don't feel that way about them.

Indeed. I'd say asians are the least inferior.

Attached: fcvkubukbv.jpg (500x667, 54K)

It's because IQ tests for the most part are sourced out western academia and institutions and were built up around western society and civilisation - perhaps taking into account the expectation for there to be a certain level of education reached by the point of the taking the test.

Either way, none of it justifies sticking your head in the sand and prioritising happy thoughts.

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1517285905963.jpg (1280x960, 343K)

First of all that's not an academic journal in the link.
Secondly after reading the abstracts and conclusions to the Actual study that the article talks about, It heavily implies that the reason they believed in those beliefs is because of the fear of social consequence. Thirdly when you pointed out that areas you said were associated with "problem solving" were disabled, You forgot to mention that they ONLY disabled the parts that were for "problem solving with respect to low-level conflicts, such as switching motor behavior to achieve a reward" This seems dishonest because, You made it seem like people were going to be less able to solve problems when, They were actually disabling the parts of the brain that Did Worse at solving problems than other parts of our brain. I'm too tired to read through the rest right now so TAKE EVERYTHING I SAY WITH a grain of salt

Translation: Its actually wrong because my interpretations which actually dont prove anything other than filling up posting space fill up posting space

Rationalise it however you want, its right there for you to read

They shut down areas that were associated with problem solving and threat detection and it resulted in higher rates of atheist and pro immigrant beliefs

>I'm too tired to read through the rest right now so TAKE EVERYTHING I SAY WITH a grain of salt
translation: I skimmed the article in haste with the intention of rejecting the result and have formulated an argument, but dont call me out on it because Im tired!

kek

SEX CRUSADE

Attached: 1517714993278.jpg (800x848, 58K)

basically