>Brother beaten till he's mentally disabled
>Robbed at gun point
>Almost murered
>Mass shooting goes down, no one talks
>Asked not to be racist
>Tries not being racist
>Gun shots outside my window
>Fails at not being racist

Attached: Violet.Evergarden.jpg (1931x2492, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_amgwrZNlJA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXN_xPQd0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck u racist

Boring blog. Unsubscribed.

haha who quote

who are you quoting?

Chicago?

That's me. That's my life.

haha totally funny reddit meme guise!!!

Go back you racist poor faggot

>Be me
>Grew up in black ghetto
>Done some shit
>Shot dogs
>Set cars on fire
>Beat brother till he's mentally disabled
>Robbed whites at gun point
>Murdered
>Mass shooting, no one talks
>Asked to be racist
>Tries being racist
>Shoot guns out my window
>Fails at being racist

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

your experiences are not valid and they do not matter. racism is wrong. deal with it. all that matters is to not say mean things about nonwhites

I rather not say. I already got some guys who have it in for me. Don't wanna add fuel to the fire

Something about you sreams poe's law

>Be me
>Grew up in ghetto
>Some guy get shot
>Car set on fire
>Murdered
>Mass shooting goes down

Attached: Dab.gif (480x270, 336K)

Go back where. I didn't come from anywhere

it's probably because they're poor. give them money and they'll reform. you just need to keep giving them money and they'll get better. money is the be all and all cause of black people's behavior
right? if it wasn't for the last sentence my post would be indistinguishable from something people would say unironically

Bravo, you almost had me

You came from your mother vagina

You can from your mother's vagina

You came from smol pe pe

Like how?

>smol pe pe

Attached: 6adb1b562bfbfb2c85a4b176ad3513ff.jpg (360x419, 51K)

well

think of it like farming

Why, would I of come from your mother's vagina

So you're my sibling?
I have a pee pee, wanna see?

Embrace Fascism and the light of Christ

Maybe, my brother is mentally disabled after all.

Christ yes. Fascism no. Everyone was created on the third day, and god said they were good.
I just want this rage in my heart to go away

gotem
what exactly happened to your brother? he got hit in the head so many times it damaged his brain? how did it go down, if sharing won't be too hard for you?

4 men broke into my house when I was 10. I hid in the bathroom while my older brother tried to fight them off. They beat him with bats and clubs until he no could longer move. He was never the same after that. I never forgave myself for hiding on that day

>be american
>get shot

Literally nothing wrong with hating blacks.

Classic.

Attached: Selamat Nazi Yuuko.png (874x1969, 394K)

Yeah, that's the meme.

jesus, that's horrifying. nothing you could have done when you were 10 though, so you shouldn't beat yourself up about it. i assume you're somewhere where you can't own guns?

what happened to the "people" who did it?

They got away with it. I reported it but the police didn't do much. People can get away with murder around here.

>People can get away with murder around here.
this is your chance

Every dumb american teenager can do a mass shoting in his school but only a real Chad starts a mass shoting in a black ghetto. Uwe Boll's Rampage style killings with a full armor plate set is stricly adviced because in the hood they fight back. Extra point if you stream it.

Attached: Uwe Boll's Rampage.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

Trust me, they will pay for what they did to me and my family

Yeah, I have no plans on shooting up any schools or churches. That's strictly for punks and cowards.

i am confusion? arent people of all races capable of doing these things, and have done these things. y only be racist to black ppl about it

My racism is different than Jow Forums's racism. I don't walk down the street and see a black man and automatically see an inferior. I walk down the street and see a black man who mugged me, a black man who stole my bike, a black man who shot my ex girlfriend, a black man who crippled my brother, a black man who tried to shoot me on the train. These people are not innocent, but they are all black That is my racism

Just get in your car and drive down the street blasting Bant's anthem.
It's pretty hard to hate someone who plays such a happy beat.
youtu.be/_amgwrZNlJA

Buy a miliyaty surplus rifle,spend time at the range with it, became good at target shooting from 70 - 100 yards. Become confident with your weapon, try varius ammo and choose the one who fit your wallet. Wait for the next block party and snipe from your roof.

Attached: 2BE239D000000578-3218640-A_sniper_perches_on_top_of_a_roof_inside_the_search_area_The_FAA-a-29_14411 (962x637, 115K)

completely irrelevant and doesnt answer my question, shirtlord. be racist to black people if you want, but by your logic its totally fine for a whooole lotta black people to hate all white people too

Holy shit. That's some powerful stuff right there. I could feel the anger inside me melt away with that song.

This, but the bant's anthem is this one.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXN_xPQd0M

I'm fine with that. Telling someone to not feel a certain way doesn't make the pain and anger go away. You wouldn't tell an Arab to not hate whites because whites bombed his house, that would be absurd

I'm not going to slaughter innocents. That will make me no different from the bad guys

>implying there are innocent people in the ghetto

Attached: race war now.jpg (726x728, 60K)

Look I know what you're saying and you're not wrong. Most people here are either commiting the crimes or covering up the crimes, but there a small minority that came here from no fault of their own. I'm one of those people, and they deserve the dignity of being able to live their live free from gangs, drugs, and violence.