Someone on Jow Forums called me a cuck and a manlet. What should i do?

Someone on Jow Forums called me a cuck and a manlet. What should i do?

Attached: tenor.gif (430x498, 966K)

Well are you a cuck and a manlet?

One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

Kill him and reclaim your honor.

Attached: Nano Run.png (500x279, 120K)

not enough deadlifts

Don't listen to them! I don't think you are a cuck and I don't know if you are a manlet.

Attached: neko_291.jpg (2382x3407, 804K)

user? A-are you?!

Get riped and then fuck him on the ass.

When will Norcuck manlets ever learn?

go read a book

Did I piss you off other litrle gay boy.

Little*

No, Im losing braincells trying to interpret homeless mutt.

That's a good thing, it means you're one of them.

This. If it's true then why complain? If it's not, then why care?

Are you a manlet?

Tell him he is rude and mean!

Attached: 1514604264038.png (393x475, 112K)

go back russhits

No, this board is nice.

My look at how mad you are. Why dont you go back too you drawing bourd and come up with something that will hurt me. What did seeing you small cock made you wish you was a women so now you takeing it out on me. That so sad

Attached: 1522882544506.jpg (1053x1001, 72K)

It's now time for someone on Jow Forums to call you a cuck and a manlet.

@5424944
never (You) me again dumb transsexual commie

>My look at how mad you are. Why dont you go back too you drawing bourd and come up with something that will hurt me. What did seeing you small cock made you wish you was a women so now you takeing it out on me. That so sad

Attached: 3D317363-F83B-482F-AC3B-A098B756A90D.jpg (403x448, 75K)

Reply OP or we will have to add faggot to the list.

Attached: 5434535.png (743x633, 714K)

>transexual tranny
prove it tranny skinnyfat russhiy

Stand in middle of a cool room, close eyes, lift arms towards ceiling, reaching for it, whisper to self "grow...grow..."

You just mad that even know i have autism and not great looking. I still happy, marry, a realy women unlike you. And you not even a great trap at that.

disprove it tranny

>You just mad that even know i have autism and not great looking. I still happy, marry, a realy women unlike you. And you not even a great trap at that.

Attached: 1C72600A-B55F-4B6F-A04D-66896E5B1083.png (645x729, 75K)

u prove it first homo

cant disprove it = confirmed tranny
pathetic agei

And the usual homos are fucking up yet another thread...

Attached: 56464556445.png (500x500, 317K)

cant prove it = confirmed heterosexual
pathetic roach

@5425024
t. Amy

Dont you have a drunk thread to kill

Tell people too prove it when you, your self are one. Get out of the closet it might help.

No they are doing pretty good without me

Attached: 42334432432.jpg (400x450, 29K)

>What should i do?
Step one: be a man

E-Everything I wanted was some advice on how to cope with these mean people.

I didn't mean to start all this drama

Attached: 3078584_1353345771933.25res_434_353.jpg (434x353, 84K)

>Tell people too prove it when you, your self are one. Get out of the closet it might help.

Attached: 6288E7B2-A5B4-4882-80E5-197B3AD23B67.png (406x452, 30K)

Just let it go. This is like therapy for these psychos

But how can he be a man?

Hey cuck and a manlet read this

not caring about what anybody has to say over the internet

SS+GOMAD
t.Gay russhit tranny

>when amei keeps getting btfo so he quotes with a slowjak to keep his autism satisfied

Attached: 1511931885301.png (623x450, 35K)

But you did you homo ass! We were having nice time but you had to come in and fuck up everything! I hate you so fucking much please die!

Attached: 1521106993967.jpg (800x723, 53K)

But what he need help with is how too be a man in real life. So how could he be one in real life?

let it all out

put your name back on normie
youre ugly and cant dress

Sorry ghey boi this isnt normie

Attached: 04f.png (246x200, 20K)

And you trap lieing about it were eveyone know the truth. You can't get a women so you become a trap. You can get a man as a trap so you go online too be a dick.

How to be a man 101
Who cares what others have to say about the way you look.

Attached: d28.jpg (212x250, 7K)

But that not true, part of being human is careing at leat in real life what people think. I sure when you was yonger you cared a lot more. If you did not care you walk out side naked. Why...why do I care if people don't want too see me naked but I sure when you leave you home you were something so even if a little you care.

>trap
wheres proof?
>cant get women
lol false
and im heterosexual

Attached: 6AC4B85D-A6D4-40A9-9687-82DCEBF840F0.jpg (300x300, 23K)

you go to jail for walking around outside naked

haha what a fag

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1527744520805.png (300x300, 42K)

Yes, but this was not about going too jail. This was about careing. Even a little even if he pick what he were then he care a little or he juat put on a trash bag. Or juat hide his dick so that no one see the things that put him in jail.

We all care what people think even a little. I part of being human not that you have too care a lot. But even you still care even a small amount

that seems a lot more inconvenient than just wearing clothes. If you go outside wearing a garbage bag or just covering your dick, you're trying to make a point, which means that you care what other people think
Fuck, I don't know why I'm trying to explain this to an autistic retard

Youre getting worked up for no reason. Why dont you go read a book?
Only a man can teach a man how to be a man lol

Attached: 4565B61E-3110-4C26-A9FA-27966119B13D.jpg (957x1300, 121K)

And this comeing for a the most know trap on bant. And i was not telling him how too be a man. I was makeing a ponit that eveyone care about what people think in some way.

No, you right if you look round and fine out more about autism you fine that they and really smart in thing they like. The example I give was the state that if he give so little fuck it would not matter if he was were a trash bag or chouthing but he pick his own clothing so he care what he weres.

I couldn't care less

Attached: dank-memes-.jpg (714x719, 125K)

You have family don't you? If you do you care even a little. You even care of people think you don't care. If you did not you would not keep pushing the fact that you don't care.

>trap of bant
still waiting for proof

Attached: 5359078D-5FEB-4918-8C39-B5D92FBB9876.png (277x271, 5K)

This isn't about my family this is about me and how much I don't care about what people think of me.

Attached: Dr.Doctor.png (555x407, 12K)

We all seen the photo of you body. And that not a women body. If we so wrong prove us fucking wrong.

Yes but your family and people. And there people you care what the think about a little.

> people you care what the think about a little.
nope

Attached: postacie_7992.png (200x250, 35K)

not me though

take drugs and dabble in dark occult rituals until you drive yourself psychotically insane and/or become a tool in the hands if the Old Gods and then make him watch while you ass rape his dad to death with his mother's headless corpse