How much of a robot are you?

How much of a robot are you?
arfer.net/games/robot-test
I got 49.

Attached: 1199977_large.jpg (640x480, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaCUa2Hhlhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go back

>Leafs raking themselves
What a time to be alive

How can I go back to a board that I've never been to?
It happens all the time.

Attached: +_d7169d48dee2346fa39821def3d2be78.png (326x258, 20K)

69, Everything went great until Social and Mental sections came up

got 115 points
apparently, I'm a normalfag

pray for me

also i'm a 28

We’re a self sustaining species.

I got an 83, but just because of the physical stuff. I went from fatty to tall, muscular and handsome but stayed a shut in.

Which part did you fail at?

Attached: 1525427911650.png (1370x766, 209K)

pretty much everything outside of physical picking a few random points here and there

It’s funny how we’re all a bunch of hot guys jerking off to anime alone in our room huh?

its not funny at all
and i don't even jerk off to anime
and i don't even have a room to call my own tbdesu

Attached: 1527576294428.jpg (600x600, 33K)

49 :/

I just think it’s weird that the majority of faces I’ve seen on Jow Forums are genuinely attractive guys and almost all of us are shut ins. This makes me wonder why are so many chadbots here, and how come we aren’t normal.

>88
>slightly strange
A few years back i could be a cyborg but good for me that I decided to fix some of my shit

well I know exactly why I turned out like that, now I just need to find a way to fix it

I bet it’s because you were molested by an orthodox patriarch or something.

Why did you turn out like that?

He’s busy fighting off gopniks from his chicken farm, he won’t post for a while.

Honestly for me the main reason is that im heavily thinking over everything and as much as it makes me sound like a fedoralord, everyone around me seems genuinely stupid compared to me, to the point where its unbearable for me to spend time for them, and over the years of staying to myself that just made me as socially handicapped as I am now

But have you tried actually talking to people? They’re usually smarter than they first seem.

I think the unattractive ones just don't post their faces as much as attractive people

Im not a complete social retard, I did have people I hung out with at school (never outside of that) or colleagues at work I talk to, theyre not strangers to me

I read somewhere that hitler thought the same way of his peers when he was younger. You better start saving now if you want to be able to afford that gas bill.

59, friend thought i should try to get a gf but i have aspergers so not happening. i feel like im ugly as shit, people either call me ugly or say im cute and since i think im a bit depressed my brain goes with the ugly part. i have lost 30 lbs and counting and that's the only semi productive thing i have done this year.

Attached: meep.jpg (1152x864, 74K)

user, orthodox priests are allowed to get married
>be me
>normal kid
>older brother thinks he is not loved anymore
>becomes abusive
>parents do nothing about it and i can't really do anything on my own because he is 9 years older
>become scared of people
>turn into that wierd kid eventually
>no privacy doesn't help my case at all
>fullmode depression
>think it will be all over once i get to uni
>bad choice for uni
>completely lose interest
>would still do ok but got really ill and dropped out
>dad gets cancer
>2 years of hell
>somehow pull myself out of it, get a job
>major accident, my small shithole on th news for 2 weeks
>town forming industry stops supporting town, everyone gets fired lol
I just need a little break from all this shit.

Since I dont really do anything Im able to save about half of my monthly salary everytime anyway

Attached: DCIM_89.jpg (640x640, 138K)

>At least 6 ft tall (M) / Good figure (F) 3
>Exercise regularly 1
faggot test

At least you lost some weight and got fit. That's very good.

Suck it nerds

Attached: Doctor Bees.jpg (494x469, 46K)

Problem is I am still fat as hell. I'm 270 still and little of that is muscle.

If I weren’t you I’d ditch the family for a while and go into those amazing forests you’ve got in Russia. Idk about your country but it’s full blown summer up here and I live in the arctic circle.

You should also check out the great Siberian wilderness. Knowing the land might help when you start Barbarossa part two.

Attached: 5B8228DD-59CB-47AD-BF05-19D4992A6442.jpg (813x1019, 167K)

>into those amazing forests you’ve got in Russia
Thats a good way to get eaten by a bear and no i'm not going for a stereotype, we get at least 1 retard every year that gets mauled to death.

>29
oh
ok

>1 every year
So do it smart then.

You need to have at least 4-6 people for that. Preferebly at least 3 with guns.

would be higher if actually interested in gfs

Well I guess you're doomed to stay a robot forever. Oh well.

It's because I'm too weird, I don't do very good in social circles but I've had several relationships before. Thinking about offing myself pretty soon don't have an exact date on that though. Truth be told I'm awfully scared of dying, so I'd like it to just be spontaneous in a moment where I don't care so much about it if that makes sense.

Do it on February 33rd 2199.
Until then, go make some friends. Join a volunteer organization. Go to Church.

I have friends, I volunteer at a pet shelter and I don't believe in god and don't want to pretend to just for the sake of feeling included.

I said I have trouble in social circles, I have a few close friends I hold dear though, few past relationships too but they never really went well as I have a tendency to just drop off the face of the earth at a moments notice.

Why do you not?

>You are a female
>6 points
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA well I still got 44 points in total btw

Believe in god? Never had a reason to. I never felt anything missing that I needed belief to fill. I understand why some people do though and I respect that. It just wasn't for me that's all.

literally got 12 lol

are you ugly?

nah, average-slightly above average.

I ask because a person's relationship with God is a significant issue.
If you choose to remain non-religions, that's fine, but please consider it. You don't need to pretend in Church, just go and speak with people and keep an open mind.
I am entirely convinced of the truth of the Gospel. If I, and millions of other Christians are right, then interpersonal problems should be the least of your worries.

Which god should I believe in then? There are a lot of them. Why is yours the correct god to believe in?

96 , at least I'm not completely crazy.

How?

6 months ago I would've gotten wizard. It's never too late

become a NEET at a very young age

If Thor is real, there is no real impact on your life.
>God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Jesus loves us individually, and it's not because we have done anything to deserve it.

You should believe only in the God who created the universe, including time and space. Only the Judeo-Christian God even claims this.

You should believe in the God that someone could not have made up for the sake of a cult.
Moses did not claim that God came to him secretly. He claimed that the Nation saw and heard with him.
>Moses led the people out of the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. Mount Sinai was covered with smoke, because the Lord descended on it in fire. The smoke billowed up from it like smoke from a furnace, and the whole mountain trembled violently. As the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke and the voice of God answered him.
Neither did the Apostles claim to have seen the risen Christ in secret.
>When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the cross and laid him in a tomb. But God raised him from the dead, and for many days he was seen by those who had traveled with him from Galilee to Jerusalem. They are now his witnesses to our people.
The audience would have been free to find these witnesses and ask them. The apostles claims were easily falsifiable, but they never were.

You should believe the word of the God who reveals history and science in advance.
>God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.
This corroborates cosmology: that immediately after the big bang the whole universe was full of light, and light came before stars.

and this
youtube.com/watch?v=aaCUa2Hhlhc

Explain what happened, I'm curious.
What were the parts you ticked off anyways?

79 I'm a cyborg

i thought i was better than that, but social part was too demanding, fuck that

Attached: cyborg.png (147x151, 37K)

I got 58: robot
I absolutely tanked the mental section. Not surprised.

"Gods always behave like the people who create them". According to much of the christian faith, God is kind of a fucking dickhead. Not to mention: why did he not reveal himself to all the other different distinct cultures in the world during the biblical era? What about the Incas and Aztecs? Are they not important enough? Why was only the small area of land that encompassed Biblical locations important enough to be saved if God cares about everyone? I'm not as adroit as you, obviously. But you must be aware of these glaring inconsistencies? I guess what I'm asking is why did geography keep an omni-present god, like the one you suggest, from spreading his message to the entire world? Geographical limitations should only affect made up gods.

Here's a little more since it really got me thinking, after being force fed "bible truth" throughout most of my life. I was beginning to wonder why any humans existed outside the middle east at all. As a matter of fact, everything of biblical importance all happens on Earth, this is true for any religion. However; there ARE other planets here, revolving around our star. The star, large enough to contain 1,300,000 Earths, is microscopic compared to the rest of the galaxy which has hundreds of billions of stars. Which contain systems also numbering within the hundreds of billions of which at least 8.8 billion are Earth-sized and in habitable zones. Humans could travel the galaxy if we traveled at light speed for 100,000 years. Yet, even this incomprehensibly massive galaxy is microscopic compared to the universe. Try and wrap your mind around that. There are roughly 7.5 quintillion grains of sand on earth, in ever ocean beach and desert combined. However; there are octillions of stars in the universe. But none of these are relevant, god's going to send his one and only son to a small piece of land on a pale blue dot to die for the sake of spreading his message. It's downright absurd.

If it's true, and it is, that doesn't matter.
He did though. He revealed Himself to Noah and his family. This is evident in the most ancient religious practices.
Besides, God isn't limited by space. He may act subtly, but that's His business not ours.

So, you have no other retort than "I don't know and neither do you but I'm scared about being wrong so I'll never think further into it"? I'm sorry, I can't live with myself that way, I respect your choice to but I can't.

Of course this begs the question that's more terrifying, living in fear of being punished for not believing in God, or living knowing that God doesn't exist and, observably, there is nothing after this. Both kind of suck honestly.

But God isn't just -really really big-, He is infinite.
To make the vast cosmos and intricate subatomic structures are equally nothing to Him. He made the earth, and put us here and told us to fill the earth and rule over it.
Jesus didn't die to spread a message; He did it to fulfill justice that we might be spared for our sins.

You're missing the point, god created the vast cosmos and intricate subatomic structures to what end? If he wanted to simply fulfill justice and spare us of sin then he could have stopped as Earth, as was commonly believed before hard evidence was put forth contradicting popular religious belief that the Earth was the center of the universe. And if he is infinite, why all biblical stories and accounts limited to Israel? He's omni-present, everyone should have been christian from the start if this were the case. Instead, he chose to give some ignorant Israeli's his accounts to write on little pieces of PAPER for people to bicker and fight over for THOUSANDS of years.

Maybe I didn't understand your question.

Okay I'll tl;dr my entire train of thought for you. Human societies formally used the idea of a god to explain the meaning of existence. That we exist for some greater purpose. But when we begin to look OUTWARD, towards the cosmos, where we expected to find god we instead found a whole universe operating on it's own, according to the laws of nature without need of a God to run anything. The more we look deeper into things analytically, the presence of an omnipotent god doesn't explain anything at all, in his current state according to Christian theology. I'm afraid your god is ridiculously superfluous.

Why would we expect to find God in the cosmos? No serious theologian ever proposed that. He's not some old guy sitting on a cloud.
God created the heaven and the earth: time, space, matter, the natural laws.
It sounds like you expect to look into a telescope to see God turning a crank to make the galaxy move.

That's not what I meant, you're looking at it at a surface level. There is no solid proof of god's existence on Earth, therefore we looked to the Heavens in order to find some indication of god's existence. What did we find? A universe the lives and breathes, operates and dies all on it's own without a god required to hold it all together. Why would god make himself not required within his own creation? Why would God not create a universe where when we look up we see a creation so profound that it simply does not make sense without the existence of an omnipotent force to explain how it functions? From everything we have observed, there is no reason for God to exist as he is not required for creation to exist. Ah yes, the laws of nature. I would like for you to understand how using the "laws of nature" and the existence of space, matter and time only leads to an infinite regression of logic. Allow me to explain: Why would god need to create the laws of nature unless he was being restricted by some other laws beyond his control? And who created the laws that govern the necessity for god to fine tune the laws of nature? If these laws dictated the nature of his creation then how could he be called omnipotent? How can he be called God if his creation could only be created in one kind of way? If the laws of nature could only be one kind of way to permit life and if the universe runs on it's own then what. does. it. need. with. a. god? Because if that's the case then God didn't actually design anything, he merely followed a set of instructions. Who's instructions? The presence of an all powerful god doesn't explain anything at all.