Do you hate Jow Forumss current state but still want an alternative with likeminded people?

Do you hate Jow Forumss current state but still want an alternative with likeminded people?
Come join us at tribo.me
Its a site developed by only one guy, with pretty much all active users being Jow Forumserers and without any real rules (or hotpocketlords) except obvious shit like no CP
You can post whatever you want, in the Jow Forums trib or even make your own "boards" , doesnt matter where you post stuff, its all shown together on the main page

For clarfication, there is no karma or anything, the upvote system kind of works like saging stuff, if the post has more negative than positive after 24hours it will be gone
The TP numbers and top contributors thing just shows how much a person has spent themselves , not how many upvotes theyve gotten or something like that

Note that there is still no fucking PW recovery and confirming your email is completely optional so make sure you remember it

Attached: b52830cde87d22dae5fe76b54c71c6ed.jpg (1765x972, 555K)

Attached: 324324324.jpg (494x477, 93K)

Attached: image.jpg (483x466, 56K)

Attached: 2spavti3.jpg (483x466, 111K)

Attached: 1.jpg (494x477, 91K)

Attached: 3258FE2B-0B3F-44B2-B191-0D6250572B46.png (471x637, 302K)

Fuck off, we already have bunkers

fucking canada

This isnt meant as a bunker, although it has been used for that once but rather as an alternative for people who are fed up with how shit this board has become - at least thats why I use it

>although it has been used for that once but rather as an alternative for people who are fed up with how shit this board has become - at least thats why I use it
That's literally what the two better bunkers are used for.

What exactly don't you like about Jow Forums?

Its nothing but sexually confused underage posters making /b/ tier threads, spamming twitter memes and drowning any actual conversation

>Wanting actual conversations on a shitposting board
I think I found your problem.

We do have conversations on Jow Forums from time to time. You just have to pick the right threads. Of course, threads like "this board belongs to ____ " and such won't get you any real discussions.

And then why do you want these posters on your bootleg reddit?

Attached: The Grimoire of Fags and OP.jpg (750x600, 449K)

>from time to time
If I wanted to go back to sifting through a pile of shit everyday to find a single good thread I could just as well go to /b/ again, this board used to be full of interesting conversation (inb4 le it was always shit meme) and not nearly filled with as much aids as it is now

Anyway, I basically left here months ago already and just come back to shill tribo once in a while

People like you arent the target audience

virus by

Dont click

>virus by
virus by fritz

Rake me if you dare, fucko.

Bro mate lad man.... We're literally shitposting. Jow Forums is the epitome of what it means to shitpost. If you see actual conversations taking place here, then it's WAY off course. There are other boards to hold meaningful discussions. When I come to Jow Forums I want to tell cunts to blow it out their asses and post anime in pepe threads and make fun of Romania for just being himself. Jow Forums is my venting board and I'm not letting you or gookmoot take it away.

Tldr, fuck off cunt.

A fucking leaf

ok cool

Well, it's a random board, what did you expect? It used to be pretty much the same a year ago, with the exception of risk threads, which popped up a bit more often.

It was way different during like the first half year of Jow Forumss existence, then more and more neets posting just pure spam threads about what anime girls they love came up , followed by a massive wave of homofags posting gay and trap threads came in all while you could feel the average poster age drop to below 18

Nice to know that real r/banters aren't welcome on a bootleg sub reddit with a cancerous forced oc maymay as profile image which only left behind newfags use to feel the old tali/bant/ spirit

Oh god had to vomit by just writing tali/ba whhhuuuuuurrrrgh

Attached: 627262d4ade4563f661ca730bfa358fd.jpg?e=1528556595&m=AVy04KlufM2xf1DKNx-ADg.jpg (640x512, 275K)

ok cool

Wait what are the 2 other bunkers?

Well, the spam is a bit annoying, have to agree. Yet, thats the price you have to pay for randomness and lack of rules.

schizoch and nineball

this. Jow Forums is shiteatingchildchan now. i'm looking for an alternative. op's isn't it, but fuck Jow Forums, it's seriously worrying how many mentally ill 8 year olds post here nowadays. my kingdom for 5 minutes alone in a room with them with a fucking cutthroat razor and a baseball bat.

which is why tribo doesnt have rules either, but everyone can sage a thread or vote it up and if more people sage it than vote for it just gets deleted, this way theres no hotpocketgobblers doing shit work and garbage posts can just be disposed of

Attached: 1498404363688.jpg (500x375, 60K)

>Complains about underages
>Is a edgy underage himself
?

No, it's 8ch Jow Forums and nineball

Attached: 1528404364352.jpg (249x249, 14K)

I'm 40 in 7 months.

That's even worse

can't win, can i? it's almost as if you'll be an abrasive little shit no matter what. wonder why people are sick of Jow Forums.

You're an almost 40 year old man getting angry about a shitty imageboard. Please just let that sink in.

Is this you?

Attached: 1526195874888.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

Are you trying to tell me that I'm immature because I don't like the fact that the site has been commandeered by mentally ill children, eating shit wearing their mothers dresses and screaming in peoples' faces? You think I'm the immature one? Ths site has been ruined by you fucking kids.
yes. why not.

its still a way someone spends his freetime for fun
if something you did for fun becomes shit due to other people making it shit why wouldnt you be pissed about it

Yes, I'm calling you immature. Just re-read your own rambling and tell me it isn't embarrassing to look at.
I very much doubt I would be here when I'm 40. Hell I doubt I'll be here when I'm 25. A imageboard shouldn't be that important to you.

>implying it this site wasn't always a hotspot for the mentally ill children and manchildern
Tribo fucking dead m8 only people who post there are Tsunisia, anonsmzq, and like 2 other randos

If I were to post some cartoons and scream at random people, would you respect me more?
Because they're desperate for someone to blame for their own failures. I mean it's such a cliche, but it's so painfully true. Just look at Jow Forums ffs, a bunch of infuriated kids screaming at anyone/everyone they can. Just children who'll chill once they've had their first love. Fucking near unbearable here on Jow Forums and getting worse.

Its hard to define a "garbage post". Many people would say frogs are or anime, or certain namefags, tripfags, avatarfags. Yet with those gone, the board would lose like 70%+ of its users.

>>implying it this site wasn't always a hotspot for the mentally ill children and manchildern
No of course it always has been, but it's absolutely infested now, they used to be ignored and they'd get bored, but all the normie crap the fappening brought, resulted in the entire community being ruined and replaced by edgy kids. I mean even moot left ffs.

Thats literally the 90% of the internet infested with childern cause almost everyone has access to the internet now. Shit why you think every comment section on youtube is filled with meme kiddies

No I would respect you more if you didn't act like a child who's toy has gotten ruined.

Its not like I everyone sits here all day like you losers who are shitting up this board, I used to come here in between doing other stuff while Im on the PC or when I had nothing better to do to kill time and have some fun

Yeah we are just a handful of active people, who use the site daily though, hence im shilling the site here

You literally named almost all of them, and losing 70% of its users wouldnt be a bad thing, it was way better when Jow Forums only had "40 people"

Kids aren't everywhere, I mean adults use the net too. I suppose this shithole appeals to them because they're too young to register on some sites and too anxious/awkward to register elsewhere. I mean imagine these idiots going to a forum filled with adults, posting 100 drawings of their preferred masturbation cartoon, post a few pics of them in a dress, then scream "HEIL HITLER" and wait to see peoples responses. Absolutely the fucking epitome of cringe, so I guess instead they have to ruin this place.

Just go back to your reddit-tier site. You're pulling accusations out of nowhere and act like it's everyone besides you who's there's something wrong with. It's pathetic.

I think the problem is not with what people are posting, but what they are discussing. I have no problem with anime or namefags etc., but if its just spam for the sake of spamming... Then its not that fun.

People can hide behind the fact their anonymous which give them the ability to act like a retard.

I did that too when I was a teenager. I'd be too embarrassed as an adult.

ok cool, like I already said, I stopped going here months ago and am just here to shill tribo

4th thread in a row without getting banned btw

Attached: OHXH6oM.jpg (1280x800, 215K)

Reddit is massively better, has an older userbase, a higher level of intelligence and with higher quality posts, much as I hate it. Have you looked around Jow Forums lately? How many wit-saturated andyy sixx threads have you seen today? It's the internet equivalent of a child running up to an adult, screaming "POOP!" then running away in hysterics to tell all his friends how brave he is. Shatteringly fucking annoying, but I suppose the brats win, the site is like 1% usable and deteriorating rapidly.
The owner left this shithole. Ruined.

Then leave and go to reddit. It's retarded to stay on a site you obviously hate.

I like it maybe 1% of the time as I said. I post maybe 3 times daily now, whereas in 2008 I posted constantly. I've basically left already and when the place is 100% gay children, like moot, I'll completely give up too.

this desu
the only problem with reddit is that its full of white knights and sjw cucks that are such faggots that they seriously care about internet karma points
also the layout is just shit

People here who hate it are mostly kids who heard about epic Jow Forums memes and that its cool to say it sucks

Attached: eQ20E (1).jpg (384x313, 82K)

>white knights and sjw cucks that are such faggots that they seriously care about internet karma points
yeah it has an infuriating element of political correctness, but it's better than being unable to converse because some 11yo is determined to ruin everything with his uproarious witticisms and cartoon girls.

You can't argue or post any dissenting opinions on reddit. Or byebye goes your post. Shit the only time i actually saw anything good on reddit was when i sorted by controversial. But then again it was people downboating some tard implying 1488 or someshit

Well, I mean if its for talking about one specific topic then going to a subreddit is obviously way better( though i rather go to specific boards here if they exist), its just that theres not really a "random"alternative where you can just start a topic about anything

Yeah, its really only for discussion, absolutely not for debating or anything in that direction

A Jow Forums/reddit hybrid site is imminent. Keep trying OP.

>bant '''bunkers'''
more like secret clubhouses for out of touch oldfags to circlejerk and reminisce about the good old days
losers

Attached: disgust.png (432x415, 177K)

There just has been literally 0 advertisement for the site anywhere in the 8 months it existed, aside from my threads here

its not a "bunker" and Jow Forums and anything about it is very rarely a topic

No, no it really is that angry children are near fucking unbearable, and ruining everything with their infuriating ignorance and childishness.

More people use nineball if anything. But its slow as hell

Its really not related to Jow Forums anymore aside from the namesake of our trib and where most users came from, theres also a lot of other tribs, its just that Jow Forums_bant is just kind of the "main" one due to the userbase

Attached: c01275d207a96d9f0ede1e208be74091.png (308x902, 93K)

bump

8bantz and nineball

88 people use Jow Forums*

I don't

oops.

bump

test

sick bangladeshi pedo

Attached: 1632278796060623f2fa4e560c77a218.jpg (1000x356, 118K)

Was ist bei Leuten wie dir nur schief gelaufen

ur mom

Attached: 1518216846860.jpg (583x544, 98K)

basado y pĂ­ldora roja

Attached: e3001d1416eddeacccd71ca1e08b4e6d.png?e=1528561890&m=bNPXlo6of0BlCtpkxtlAWg.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Nichts, du befindest dich immerhin auf Jow Forums. :^)

Attached: 1527809858706.jpg (769x768, 90K)