Are women worth more than their beauty?

Are women worth more than their beauty?

Attached: 1528472068338.jpg (1080x1239, 243K)

>Are women worth more than their beauty?
Only if they want to be.

no one is worth anything

This, but they can't just want it, that's part of the problem.

>tfw you will never know where that house is or what the neighborhood looks like

they have pusy too

Well what I mean is that somewhere along the line there's a moment where women make a decision (whether they realize/acknowledge it or not) to either go down the "thot path" or the "housewife path". Of course this is a very broad generalization because you also have "stronk career womyn" and so on but even in those instances, they're not entirely helpless and blameless for their situation.

nobody forces these women to become shallow and only focus on developing their looks instead of, well, everything else

Attached: 1504799900961.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Their beauty is an embodiment of their reproductive fitness, so if they don't reproduce then they are not even worth their beauty.

90% of the time nope.

I'd let the entire white race die out overnight if I could fuck her that entire night.

If she can cook and has a good personality.

Attached: IMG_2038.jpg (620x357, 36K)

Are women born to torture men or can I start assaulting them?

What's the best places and ways to assault women?

LMAO

Who cares, post more thot booty

claim to be a muslim

>ywn tickle her toes

Attached: 275628_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Forever-Alone_1600x1200.jpg (1600x1200, 90K)

Exactly this.

Of course, their potential for being good mothers.

user, women aren't even the most beautiful sex...

Absolutely. A woman will nurture any creation of her man; whether it's something metaphysical, like morality and values, or whether it's something physical like a flowering garden. The failure of women to act as nurturers goes a long way to explain the current "culture" of guilt and self hate and self pity. But that's not to exonerate men; men are responsible for creating the shit that women are nurturing. Men have turned women into shit maidens, women just nurtured this growth because men allowed them to.

t. Gay

Astute observation user. Well done.

Attached: Pence lol.png (618x409, 291K)

are you fucking retarded?
Women are the most attractive for us of course, but beautiful- it's definitely man.

Attached: display-1023.jpg (500x375, 24K)

This is a self contradictory post. Try again

What is more valuable than beauty?

Attached: tf.png (225x225, 5K)

The salvation of women is in child bearing.

Attached: Snifff-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

No user was correct, as men moved in to support a nihilistic and materialistic life women followed nurturing this state of things.

>1 post by this ID
sage

>women d-dindu nuffin! it's all men's fault!
yawn

Yeah pretty much.

Women generally speaking are followers. You can't say really they are leaders it isn't their nature. It's really men fault to allow this state of things to happen

No, their only value is sex and babies. They used to make a home as well, but now they don't even bother to cook or clean. Women are selfish children, and if you treat them as such you'll have a lot better interactions with them. They're not inherently bad, but they will ruin everything if given the chance, so be a strong man and don't give them the chance. Good women are few and far between, but they're only as bad as you let them be.

Attached: 1450143953165.jpg (1200x800, 997K)

And you're conveniently forgetting/leaving out the fact that there are societal and institutional roadblocks in place that actively inhibit men from taking "leadership roles" nowadays.

Beauty is worthless. The only value a woman has is what her womb can provide.

Men didn't move anywhere, women voted to hamstring them and drag them down to this level using the state as a weapon
You pathetic beta faggot

If I see you pull up with the Three Stripes, I'ma fuck around and make you my bitch

Attached: cyrkbcj7wl3y.png (1200x799, 198K)

No. They should be.
But men would rather fuck (and then marry) a hot degenerate whore than marry a homely pure girl.

Men did this to ourselves.

Attached: 0BA1648F-CC5F-4406-B935-01C6C2C758BC.jpg (720x964, 90K)

Behind every great man in history ther was an equally great woman who had his back. Undocumented and often without thanks these women stood as a rock of support and inspiration for those who would make humanity greater than it was before. I am not a feminist in any way, this is simple historical fact you read the private letters of the greats like Einstein, C.G jung, Goethe and Shakespeare etc - they all give credit for their achievements towards the women in their lives. The only exception was Isaac Newton, he was a flaming homo who hated his mother.

Attached: IMG_5432.jpg (3171x3543, 626K)

Very few. I know several good female doctors. They definitely have worth and value to society.

Yes

Attached: Unknown.jpg (310x163, 5K)

it is

It’s a manly instinct: nature forces men to be attracted to girls for a short period of time, sufficient enough to raise a child. After wards men don’t feel that attraction to that specific woman, but instead to another one. This is a natural mechanism for more reproduction.

So no men “didn’t bring it to themselves” it’s just the way it is

Attached: Ada-Lovelace-Facts.jpg (911x911, 108K)

>snap

Yep.

Attached: ada.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Isn't that gonna cut her cheek when she lets go?

Attached: Mary Poppins Sufi.gif (500x288, 999K)

East coast judging by the grass

Attached: Kathy Bates.jpg (583x627, 75K)

Attached: Kathy.jpg (193x261, 10K)

Of course but society allows them not to be.

Attached: Kirsty.jpg (204x247, 11K)

>snap

Attached: Daphne Oram.jpg (261x193, 9K)

Attached: homer sniff.gif (480x366, 1.7M)

Attached: 1527355667902.gif (500x280, 884K)

Attached: Delia Derbyshire.jpg (275x184, 10K)

see
You postmodern francophone cuckold

>schnapp

Attached: 1527537463971.png (759x540, 34K)

Like animals the pair of you.

>he doesnt enjoy the earthly musk of a fine brapper

Attached: oh god.jpg (185x243, 16K)

Attached: Tamara.jpg (199x254, 11K)

I am not ruled by earthly faculty, unlike you.

You're bottom of the totem pole buddy.

kill yourselves

t. Increasingly nervous animal on earth

I think not. I have prepared my house.

>The failure of women to act as nurturers
>Men have turned women into shit maidens, women just nurtured this growth

Think before you post. I hope you don't do this shit in public.

Why are you "snapping" for?

No, the part she's holding is a release aid, basically a trigger for a bow. The trigger stays in place, only the string moves.

Obviously.

You need a good woman to raise good children.

man is a beast of the earth, fighting for survival
but i aint finna get into an existential debate in a sniff thread
/BRAP BOIS/ RISE UP

Attached: confident sniff.jpg (799x800, 63K)

Tesla and Schopenhauer were also like Isaac Newton

Not all women are beautiful, but every man can be confident and fit

Some men are cut from heavenly cloths. Most definitely not you.

>1 made a fuck roastie memeflag enters the thread
>14 posts by this ID

Don't try and bully me you creep

Attached: jodi.jpg (220x229, 8K)

You'll get knocked the fuck out

Thanks britcucks for starting the trend of women wearing “clothing” like that and looking like this

I’m seeing it all in fucking America now

Attached: DC901DA6-FC0B-4981-B1A5-11B4B606EC07.jpg (615x410, 31K)

citing the post count of your ID isn't bullying.
Neither is claiming you are mad as fuck when you clearly are.
>17 posts by this ID

Air the beef out and maybe you'll realize its you that needs to improve.

Youre a virgin idiot

Women like all things in this world have a value. This value is set from design and assigned by a superior force (in this case man). In our times the value that has been assigned to women, is a great value, greater than everything and compared only to that of God. While most would agree that women in traditional marriage and gender roles is a good thing, this is far from the truth. It is precisely traditional marriage and gender roles that has caused men to be worthless submissive women-worshipers, and women to be taught they're nothing but goddesses.

Women are live stock. Only 0.001% become scientists. The rest are thot sex slaves.

>Are women worth more than their beauty?
Typically no.

This is why women with sub C cups should be gassed, they're worthless

Imagine pushing her down, tearing a hole in whatever that piece of clothing is, and going at it like beasts in the freshly mown grass.

Nope. Not tonight.

You are rude and disgusting.

Satan will deal with you.

Attached: bAPHOPMET.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Females have a biological purpose to further the species. Females today are trained to go against their biological purpose.
Beauty is a desirable trait when selecting a mate.

We both got dub 8's.
I think we can be friends.

Sounds like heaven.

I am not made from heavily cloth, this is true.
And neither are you, the unsniffer
Isn't it enough to sniff that a brapper is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies in the bottom of the smell?

Attached: all sniffs.png (1066x600, 435K)

I don't think so.

Attached: Plaque Masques.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

So its war then?
This could have been avoided. I offered the olive branch first, you just declined peace.

You have no trees in your garden.

I have a ficus in mine.