HAPPENING COME IN HERE

HAPPENING COME IN HERE

BOURDAIN KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WAS KEKED!!!!!!!!!!KEKED BY A FRENCH LEFTIST JOURNALIST !!

Attached: cucked bourdain.png (540x960, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/asia-argento-weinstein-rito-blasfemo-e-ostie-pagane-1469583.html?mobile_detect=false
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vrUUOQyt0
papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/#74488
returnofkings.com/96740/return-of-kings-correctly-predicts-the-demise-of-anthony-bourdains-marriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was what?

Cucked** SORRY too much happiness over here

the story says he killed himself few hours after seeing these photos XDDD

oh
OHH
better dead than cucked. Bordain was g to the end

its funny how there isnt a french word for suicide

boooooooo frenchie i liked bordain. well kinda. My mom loved him though and kate spade. she called me this morning all depressed and interupted my fap session.

Thats the last thing i want when im doing that

or shame (so ive heard)
makes sense really

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A FUCKING LOSER
REST IN PISS YOU KIKE FAGGOT JUNKIE

Cringe

Attached: 1505296854952.png (358x432, 152K)

>loved him though and kate spade. she called me this morning all depressed and interupted my fap session.

This is - seriously - the best day of my life :

Anti Trumper hung himself (that's already AMAZING plus he was an anti white kike)

We learn he was cucked... come on this is just amazing

Attached: cringe compilations.gif (500x346, 471K)

Haha cucked junkie

>bong thinks suicide is an english word
why can't you fags make up your own words?

child trafficker

Ugh Asia Argento just seethes toxicity. I don't know why Bourdain would even do that...unless she's just a façade for his drug-fueled faggotry with underage boys in 3rd world countries...

tfw asia argento's tattooed chest is bouncing for another, much more attractive french man

Attached: 1522621886880.png (803x688, 400K)

What the fuck? That 60 year old junkie was dating her?

Attached: AngryJew.jpg (297x365, 33K)

Attached: 1500937738892.png (1180x842, 1.65M)

>some guy kills himself
>celebrate because he didn't like a politician you like
>said politician has nothing to do with your country/constantly BTFOs your president
absolute state of frogs

cucked by the medoo gween XDDDDD

Attached: 1522680263910.gif (69x120, 49K)

he killed himself over the storm coming

I've actually met Hugo Clement at a Front National Rally and debated him, he is a pure shill, he hates nationalism, one militant wanted to hit him, I hope he'll get shit for basically killing a man

HA!

Attached: serves-him-right-he-trusted-a-thot-17376259.png (500x577, 126K)

>Get cucked
>kill yourself instead of killing the man that cucked you
He was a literal cuck to the end.

bump so maybe some of the larping faggots getting drawn into retarded conspiracy slide threads will stop shitting up the board

>le suicide
this reddit cancer needs to end

Even though he was a Jew, I really liked him.

S

I fell for the dude.
You think you've made it in life, fame, fortune, relatively well liked by your peers.

And then you get divorced and your new wife, literal nobody compared to you, still cheats on you with some rando.
Id be suicidal too.

Attached: 1511597807443.jpg (150x150, 6K)

reminder that Asia Argento is a Weinstein slut, and takes active part in occultist activities

ilgiornale.it/news/cronache/asia-argento-weinstein-rito-blasfemo-e-ostie-pagane-1469583.html?mobile_detect=false

sorry I have source only in italian, use jewgle translate

Attached: asia-argento-acuso-a-harvey-weinstein-y-ahora-se-siente-doblemente-crucificada-342936.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

Kek that meme is great

bourdain height - 6'4''

tall fags btfo

Why though? I admit his show was great, but he is everything bad about boomers in one person.

why should he kill the man?

he should have killed his wife
>his wife gets his million of dollars now and can get more lovers to fuck around

>6'4"
literally king of manlets

oh so thats why every twitter ho is talking about how their depression makes them a warriors as strong as cancer survivors

Not suicide.

She got him killed.

He backed her against (((them))). They pushed back. RIP Anthony.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2vrUUOQyt0

Then she seeks protection from the Goddess with a tweet now that her protector is gone.

>pic related

Attached: E8A12B6A-6A73-427C-9035-2A12F66E0F8A.jpg (1268x1471, 1.54M)

I hate to say it, but Return of Kings called this years ago. Having a girlfriend who's into MMA and all that.

they don't need a word for giving up - its always assumed

99% of all women are unironically trash. It's tragic.

The guy who cucked him is 5"8 max

Attached: jay face.jpg (900x900, 58K)

Lmao I didn't notice it was a gif.

Attached: GAN.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

>kill yourself over a tattoo'd whore
What a fucking retard, good riddance.

The suicide of Anthony Bourdain comes hours after the publication of photos showed his partner, Asia Argento, with the journalist hugo clement

>le reddit pedo spiral

see

KEKING

KILLS

he glamorized the idiotic international lifestyle and promoted race mixing.

If it's so wonderful. Why did he kill himself? Obviously the international lifestyle just leads to loneliness, depression, alienation, and isolation.

Is it evil to celebrate his suicide ? Since the news broke I have a huge smile

>killing yourself for some thot
almost as pathetic as shooting a school for a thot

>get unwillingly cucked
>not killing the guy cucking you and the girl before killing yourself
lmao what a noob idiot

Of course it does, and why else do these losers propagate it? Misery loves company.

never heard of this cuck before, quick rundown on who he is btw?

bigger dick>height

There used to be a joke I remember hearing back in the 80s:

How do they celebrate Valentine's Day?
It's the one day a year a Frenchman sleeps with his own wife.

Anthony Bourdain ? He is a VOCAL anti-white kike and was cucked by a vocal anti-white goy

lel nice one

S

Attached: french-bear.png (522x832, 53K)

Consigning yourself to the cosmic cuckshed of death is the worst.

if i was engaged with that bitch,i would kill myself too

never heard anything about him, I am not familiar with gossip and dumb tv """celebrities"""

You should see their word for "eighty" or "ninety."

DOUBLE

BOOMER

Attached: MstOp2M.jpg (591x534, 23K)

Nigger there's nothing wrong with being dead, it's how you're going to spend the vast majority of time.

(((celebrities)))*

>Killing yourself over a woman
Literally the most S0 Y thing possible.

There is. It is “French”.

Can always count on the Brits to come through with top tier bants

Bourdain was a (((them))), dummy

I thought he was also a homo.

i love italians

Fuck off Leaf, reddit has no idea of what cesspool that symbol leads too.

>get Harvey Weinstein's sloppy seconds only to get cucked by French (((journalist)))

Good goy, good thing he talked shit about Trump, see how they reward those that follow?

shame = honte
suicide = suicide

Honte sur toi, crétin.

you think he cared? he fucked 20yo beauties

I liked his old show on the Travel Channel. not a fan of the CNN one, where he constantly pushed neolib propaganda

Killing yourself over a tattooed (on the fucking chest no less) filthy whore who smokes.

wew

Attached: Untitled.jpg (704x960, 76K)

Nigger stop being so stupid.
The french gave you civilization! And your fucking language is a german/french bastard.
Before that French guy Guillaume, yes Guillaume was his name not William, sailed over to your sunshine island, you were fucking pagans slinging shit at each other and going on glassing sprees. The French showed you how to live halfway decent lives. Every part of the english language that requires some degree of civilization has mainly french origins.
When you eat a pig you call it porc, just like the french
When you eat a cow you call it beef, the french boeuf

The english word for suicide is actually the french one.
I have no problem with the UK becoming a shitskin country, you dont deserve it any better. France tried to civilize you but you messed it up

There is videos of him smiling & laughing a day before his hanging, it's clearly his transformation into a cuck that made him put a rop around his neck

Thank you for shilling for my country, now can we go back mocking the death of a kike?

>le suicide

>ugh just because he didn't like a politician
No, you dumb obtuse faggot. The kike used his fame and influence to promote white genocide to millions across the world. Feel free to join him, because you talk like someone with a girlfriend getting railed by other dudes behind your back.

Relevant

Attached: 5af.png (600x661, 313K)

> translate: "The suicide of Anthony Bourdain intervenes hours after the publication of photos showing his companion, Asia Argento, with the journalist Hugo Clement"

The more I learn about this guy the more I am happy :
papercitymag.com/restaurants/anthony-bourdain-bans-white-people-houston-show-parts-unknown-cnn/#74488

He bans white people from his events... Fucking jew

He was a pedo trafficker. He knew his time was up

bro he was being cucked for a long time, he just had enough of it.

returnofkings.com/96740/return-of-kings-correctly-predicts-the-demise-of-anthony-bourdains-marriage

but he had a good cooking show

he also pushed racemixing in europe

Faggiest meme of 2018

Attached: 1528339744755.jpg (500x377, 82K)

Soak it in, frogbro. Feels fucking good.

I honestly dont know shit about that guy. I only ever saw one clip of him on youtube where he's in cambodia eating weed pizza. Because of him i tried it when i was there. Had a good trip, so this guy has done me no wrong but reading this thread may change my mind

>You think he cared?
Bruh, he fucking killed himself. What do you think?

His parents were Pierre Bourdain (d. 1987), a classical music industry executive for Columbia Records,[9][10] and Gladys Bourdain (née Sacksman),[11][12][13][14] a staff editor for The New York Times.[15] Bourdain said he was raised without religion, and that his family was Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's

Checks out.

Come home white man.

Attached: roasties gassed.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

Eating with a nigger will be, alone, enough to get you a death sentence in the ethno-state

Attached: BOURDAIN OBAMA.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

Who?

>Suicide
>care so little about your life you dont care to keep living
>Bonus point: you an hero in a way that affects as much other people as possible