Why do normies want to control what i eat?

>go to subway
>order footlong, extra meat, cheese, salt, lettuce
>wagie tries to convince me to put more stuff on it that i dont even want
>their "sauces" are all made of basedbean oil which causes cancer and heart disease

Why do normies do this?
And no i am not "afraid of flavor" i can eat basically any toppings they have BUT I PREFER THIS COMBINATION.

Any of that other stuff just distracts from the desired flavors: meat and cheese

The idea of putting that stuff on my sub sounds about as appetizing as pouring chocolate syrup on a steak, or putting ketchup on ice cream, or mushing bananas into my mashed potatoes. I can and have eaten all of those foods but mixing them in this manner is not improving enjoyability

I am thinking of complaining to subway corporate so they will send me free coupons. It's so disrespectful anyway

Attached: 1567014922505.jpg (390x435, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/reduce-cancer-risk/make-healthy-choices/eat-well/limit-red-meat-and-avoid-processed-meat/?region=bc
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170905134506.htm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323518.php
health.clevelandclinic.org/how-to-reduce-your-risk-of-diabetes-cut-back-on-meat/
health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/whats-the-beef-with-red-meat
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm thinking they just wanted you to get the most bang for your buck. They ask everyone that, not sure why you're making a big deal out of it. Just say no and move on. If it really bugs you go to some other sandwich place.

>they just wanted you to get the most bang for your buck
There is a reason why those toppings are free but extra meat isn't bud
All that stuff is literal cents

>They ask everyone that, not sure why you're making a big deal out of it.

Incorrect. They act all surprised like "are you SURE you don't want any ____? Well alright then"
Sometimes they act mildly offended.

And i know it's not standard because some do it way worse than others

>Be subway employee
>One day this skinny white guy walks up to the counter
>His acne and breath are repulsive, notice that he's about 5'9" at most
>"Yeah uhhhhh can I get a sandwich?"
>"Sure sir, what kind of bread would you like?"
>"UGHHHH Italian herbs and cheese OBVIOUSLY"
>He mutters "fucking bitch" under his horrendous breath.
>Struggling to breathe as i finish making his sandwich
>"Would you like anything else on that sir?"
>His eyes open widely and I can see him balling his fists
>"LET ME ORDER WHAT I WANT YOU FUCKING NIGGER LIBTARD!"
>Manager walks over, "Sir I'm going to have to ask you to watch your language"
>"THIS FUCKING ROASTIE THINKS SHE CAN TELL ME WHAT TO DO..."
>Manager turns to me, "user, why don't you take the rest of the day off, I'll finish ringing up this order"
>Walk out the door while the dude's yelling something about a white genocide.
>Go home and play WoW classic for the rest of the day.
>ThanksMrIncel.png

Can't tell if trolling or autism but just in case, they ask because it's a thing that most people like on their sandwich but sometimes forget or change their mind at the last minute about, so they ask just to remind you so they don't have to unwrap the sandwich if someone realizes they actually do want sauce.

have a you made me laugh haha

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 153K)

Rate my poem

Subway coupon
gonna get some
Xtra meaty sammich
yummy yum yum

Bread and cheez
A dollop of meat
Add some lettuce
what a heckin treat

Brimming with protein
Replete with nutrients
Gonna devour it all
Extremely salubrious

Munch munch munch
Toasted bread so crisp
A big meaty sammich
is my number 1 wish

You are so jealous
Admit that it's true
I got so many coupons
But none are for you

You should get TOPPED you come off as a literal bottomboi

Quite the opposite. I am extremely confident & polite with my order. I've literally ordered the exact same thing 100+ times, i've had a lot of practice

Nope it's definitely not that. You would agree with me if you witnessed it. they get so confused and sometimes act all offended, questioning me "are you sure you don't want ___? What about ____?"

NOBODY DOES THIS ANYWHERE ELSE

It probably seems like i am "autistic" and improperly recognizing their actual behavior but it's not true at all. Try ordering my exact order a few times and you'll experience it

One time a dude got so excited that he was making my sandwich with extra meat. He was like "aww yeah a whopper, the highlight of my day"
When it came time for the toppings i said "just salt and lettuce" and he acted so let down, said i ruined my sandwich

That's not a positive experience, bud. It's extremely judgmental especially coming from some guy who thinks he knows what i want better than i do

Once a girl said "wow i wish everyone who came in here got something so easy"

THAT is positivity. that is spreading good vibes. If i was the owner of subway i'd spank that loser dude and give that girl a bonus

because subway sucks ass

Subway is overpriced hot shit. I saw them microwave fucking tacos for christ sakes.

I have coupons tho so it's ok

based op. basedonions is literally an industrial waste, an investment that companies have to advertise and force so they don't lose out on it

>>their "sauces" are all made of basedbean oil

and their meat is made largely of basedbeans too.

>Those results were averaged: the oven roasted chicken scored 53.6 per cent chicken DNA, and the chicken strips were found to have just 42.8 per cent chicken DNA. The majority of the remaining DNA? Onions.

Attached: subway.jpg (823x767, 85K)

Dang wat about the beef tho

>their "sauces" are all made of basedbean oil which causes cancer and heart disease

you do understand that meat LITERALLY has been proven to cause cancer, diabetes, and heart disease?

cancercouncil.com.au/21639/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/meat-and-cancer/
wcrf.org/dietandcancer/exposures/meat-fish-dairy
cancer.ca/en/prevention-and-screening/reduce-cancer-risk/make-healthy-choices/eat-well/limit-red-meat-and-avoid-processed-meat/?region=bc

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170905134506.htm
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323518.php
health.clevelandclinic.org/how-to-reduce-your-risk-of-diabetes-cut-back-on-meat/

health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/whats-the-beef-with-red-meat
medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325006.php
jhsph.edu/research/centers-and-institutes/johns-hopkins-center-for-a-livable-future/research/clf_publications/pub_rep_desc/meat_intake.html

kill yourself you whiny dumb faggot, lol. enjoy your early death and obesity

Attached: 151026-Tobacco-vs-Meat-TWITTER.png (610x840, 65K)

>Thought this was going to be a good thread about normies actually wanting to control what we eat
>Actually just some retard who thinks the subway employees actually care what he wants on his sandwich and isn't just following a script his manager gave him
fuck off

Subway went to shit then they removed the 5 dollar footlong lunch time deal

Thank you for making a purchase to your local Subway. Where you can have a FRESH and TASTY sandwich.

>diabetes
you realize meat is one of the only things that doesn't cause diabetes or affect it at all

for type 1, you can't eat carbs without using insulin, and meat has no carbs
for type 2, you get that by overdosing on carbs, which meat has none of

absolute brainlet

>meat LITERALLY has been proven to cause cancer, diabetes, and heart disease?
Wrong bud. Show me a randomized controlled trial where they also allowed them to consume collagen/gelatin protein as proof

Make sure it is RANDOMIZED CONTROLLED TRIAL