> Jews aren't wh-

Oh SHIT
Whiter than you, muhammad

Attached: white.jpg (598x535, 261K)

jews are actually the same race as arabs, both of which are negroid in origin.

Attached: CreepyJoe006.jpg (900x675, 105K)

>Look at these beautiful paid models in IDF uniforms goy! support israel REMEMBER THE 6 GORILLION! WE ARE VICTIMS GOY, VICTIMS!

Sge this kike

E X T E R M I N A T U S

I'll just leave this here

Attached: blackhebrews.jpg (540x360, 75K)

Race is more than skin color, kike.

They may be brown, but at least they are willing to fight for their beliefs, and their blood and soil. Jews are mentally closer to niggers than are arabs. They need European goy hosts for survival. Without us, you have no shadows to slink back into once you've been called out. You have no master to apply your Talmudic slave revolt. You cannot survive attack. You can only survive by putting us on defense. What happens when the white man stops defending western tradition from your assault and starts attacking you? The same thing that's happened hundreds of times in the common era.

still whiter then you mutt

Attached: meanwhileinameica3.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

t. Tyrone Fernandez Martshart the third

Those "Jews" are actually Russians with 1/32 part Jew ancestry

Just like amerimutts and their Choctaw ancestor from 300 years ago

has anyone found a Jewtube sauce on this gem? Asking for a friend

hey moishe

supporting israel is just as taboo as supporting white nationalists on the campus left today.

you got a decade to make peace with the palestinians, cuz a one state solution is coming down the pike.

Attached: built4labor.jpg (1100x1512, 128K)

White has always been slang for European kike. Jews aren't even people.

>1/32
If even that

>post girls with assorted shades of brown skin
>whitey btfo

t. 98 pound incel

wtf you talking about senpai , nearly everyone on campus is right wing and ex military.

Attached: 1525808935956.webm (640x360, 2.32M)

Your race evolved from mixing niggers and Asians. You call yourself an ethnostate but in reality could never be one. jews only real identity is being the foot soldiers of evil and will go down in the billions of years
of Human history as a footnote. A mold that was cleaned away in order for mankind to unite right before it reached to the stars. 2000 years from now the country of israel will be as unknown as Maghreb. Lost to the pages of history as a failed state overrun and conquered, it's people destroyed as utterly as Carthage.

Attached: ByeByeJew.jpg (608x458, 25K)

Sage.

Attached: Jew hat JIDF.jpg (325x325, 41K)

>so disgusting you have to pay models to distract from your repulsiveness
"I-I'm white and my people are so hot, goys! Ha suck on that!

To the jew truth is what you can make others accept. There is not objectivity. There is no observable reality. There are lies and the degree to which they are accepted. This, kike.. This is just a drop in the bucket in the ocean that is the reasons we are going to genocide you all down to the last repulsive woman. You sicken all good men. You are wholly evil. We fucking HATE you. The emotion you inspire in us is a fury you will have to feel to believe, and feel it you will.

Attached: bloodletting.jpg (843x488, 85K)

Sage him

EXTERMINATUS

DAS RITE

Attached: beta israel.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Attached: 1527606090924.png (420x728, 57K)

They're not payed models.
Israel population is 8.5 million.
All citizens are required to serve in the military.
So you're bound to wind up with dozens of attractive females. Who has the pics of the average female Israel soldier?

Fucking kike filth

Can someone kindly explain this video to me?

Most Jews today in Israel actually originates from Khazaria.

Attached: 2018-06-09_003215.jpg (552x450, 101K)

>Israel population is 8.5 million.
A shitload of arabs in that number. Tho they have a lot of russians too, the ones who are 1/1024th jew can look good

Attached: 1525422430886.png (550x728, 45K)

bad

WE

Attached: 200px-Falasha_makstyle.jpg (200x267, 17K)

Those aren’t really Jews. This a real Jew

Attached: 5AC43A41-A912-4C6E-94CF-B449B6AD7527.jpg (668x1080, 117K)

Jews aren't wh-

Attached: Maya no sound.webm (640x640, 1.53M)

filename

Attached: meanwhileinamerica.webm (542x406, 2.64M)