Tfw I was friends with the Christchurch shooter

>tfw I was friends with the Christchurch shooter

We first met on steam I added him while playing a game called Squad. I noticed his name "Commander Rockwell" Now I am a NatSoc / Fascist and I was friendly towards him as we played. I told him that I am a fashy as well. We added each other on steam and began months of discussion. He suddenly didn't log in for months and I forgot about him.

Today I just read a thread on Jow Forums about Tarrant and someone linked his steam account and then an article from "The Australian" When clicking on the link to this steam account I thought "holy crap I remember this guy what the heck I played Squad with him!" I checked the location "Grafton, NSW, Australia last logged in 6 months ago and yeah it was my friend that I played and met with last July. I then clicked the link to the article and began reading pic related.

Attached: article on the australian.png (837x1088, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971153089
theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/playing-a-deadly-game/news-story/3db24a90e088a6f3470adc59638fdde0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197971153089 - Steam profile

theaustralian.com.au/inquirer/playing-a-deadly-game/news-story/3db24a90e088a6f3470adc59638fdde0

How the fuck did they know that I dropped out 2 years ago from an inner west school? They must have talked to the student. Because they said that I sent out a phone number. I fucked up and they have probably asked my former student about me etc. They know my name etc. Thank goodness they didn't use my actual name or I would sue the shit out of them. Scary though, never know if the feds are watching me or not because of this.

Attached: WTF THAT WAS TARRANT.png (1895x1023, 786K)

>I am a NatSoc / Fascist

Attached: 1564415113457.png (644x800, 14K)

>"connected with one teenage boy"
wtf, did he only have one steam friend?

no need to judge partner

He had 2 I think. One of them including me. I would always ask him why he only had like 2 friends. He seemed like a normal guy. If only I knew later on he would be carrying out such a crusade.

whats that discord screenshot? were you also in the same server?

yeah you're definitely on a watch list or something

YASSSSSSSS KKWEEEEN

Attached: 1565954986179.jpg (1280x1500, 269K)

>crusade
he associated with neo-paganism , get the christcuck shit out of here

You really think they're not watching you? Fucking straya is trying to get people jailed just for sharing the video.

Antipodean is a fucking based name

Screenshot of the article? It's behind paywall

Based and fashpilled
I wish I had friends...even if they were edgelord madlads.

My other name was AusMerc. I only changed it recently. But the media just recently looked at my profile and thus they are calling me Antipodean. And yeah I like the name Antipodean I have decided to keep it as a permanent alias.

Attached: 11161862-hand-holding-plant.jpg (1023x1300, 103K)

This should maybe make you question your "ima fascist/natsoc" assholery, just saying.

1/2 of the article

Attached: 1.png (1424x700, 107K)

What was he like? I always think its interesting to learn about people by the ones they choose to interact with. It humanizes them.

2/2 of the articlle

Attached: 2.png (1363x672, 170K)

He was a good cobber. He only had a couple of friends on steam. I remember looking at his steam friends list and I think he only had me and some other guy added. I asked him about this but I forget what he said. This was over 10 months ago. He was a chill bloke and we discussed many things related to politics, the world and other interesting topics. Squad is a hyper realistic military simulator combined arms military game that we met on. I think I remember him telling me in voice comms that he was Aussie and he moved to NZ. We met in July last year.

>gas the kikes
you're based but how did they know so much about you?

Read the article I posted. On steam in 2015 when I was barely pubescent I posted a phone number of a school friend on there. They must have dug it up and range the number and got into contact with that student. That student had no idea about my beliefs and etc etc. Just read the article. The student most likely told them this information. I don't know which student has told them I will ring some old "friends" up and ask about. It says the boy threatened to report me to the police kek.

Attached: aus.png (318x315, 68K)

Activate Windows you fucking faggot

Very nice OP.

Tarrant was a warrior for his people.

Attached: 1542238530603m-1.jpg (791x1024, 168K)

The whole thing is fucking retarded but kek based

I was one of his only friends on steam. He was a quiet guy but I really liked talking to him. I can't believe it was Tarrant. What the fuck I am just shocked. If only I knew back then.

Oh that's just my discord side tabbed

Wow man. Imagine that. Talking to Brenton months before the attack. Not knowing that it is him. Laughing with him. Gaming with him. Chatting to him about life.