If your dad regressed to your age, would you naturally become friends?

I wouldn't. dude is lame af

Attached: 1499843497034.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

lol no, he's a twat, and as long as i have known him he has never really had a real friend, just minor acquaintances

my dad was a total beta untill he was around my age
I wouldn't want to hold him back from growing

He's a nice guy. I'd probably think he was a little weird, but I'd be superficially nice to him. But I'm superficially nice to literally everyone. Not trying to be edgy, I just don't care. I've felt numb about everyone for the last couple years.

no hes too much of a bully

My dad is a cunt now and was an even bigger asshole as a kid.

He was so unlikable, his "friends" all turned on him eventually.

I literally cannot imagine my dad as teen.
He is a very caring father, but he is also an incredibly neurotic and nervous person, partly because my grandfather was extremely authoritarian. Extremely strong-willed and passionate when it comes to family, but otherwise he'd almost be a robot if he wasn't a boomer.
I wonder what he was like in his early 20's. All I know is he had a motorcycle and that he met my mom at some party.

my dad is a chad. hed probably have kicked my ass honestly. i have a big mouth

no him and his friends used to beat up "weirdos and queers". lost his virginity when he was 14 on a french exchange trip to the prettiest girl there in the 70s
for context my mum is a skinny, abused weirdo

he would literally just be me so yeah

Idk man. Dad is a cool dude, but had learning disabilities (he's not retarded, just can't read well).
He was also high af on literally anything he could get his hands on 24/7 at my age, too.

Attached: pepe_pigeon.png (640x281, 62K)

No, he would try to physically abuse me again.

No, he has anger issues, ocd and is a narcissist.

If he did I'd probably beat the fuck out of him.

>my age
Nope. He was already married with 4 kids.

NOPE my father is boring af

Your dad sounds like a based chad

My father has a robust confidence that lead him to tango with bigger threats than himself, dude gets along in any social setting and seems to pal around naturally. No way he would ever be my friend honestly. We are so different, but I am his son so some things are still there in me, just subdued by my own lack of self esteem. I'm sure other people can relate.

yeah we're a lot alike we'd be great friends
i wish i could spend more time with him
clocks ticking

Attached: 1563150083067.jpg (500x484, 69K)

Wish we had a better relationship. He's a good parent but that's about it.

Attached: 1566149239113.jpg (540x540, 28K)

I think we could be friends, but we would probably be freaked out by the similarities between us. The resemblance is uncanny. And when he was around my age he was doing the same shit, just drinking and doing drugs excessively. On some level we are like the same person 20 years apart.

i dont think so. we'd be in very differnt places in our lives. he was already married and had me when he was the age i am now. we get along well now though. i had a few rougth years and its slowed down my life a bit and i was ashamed for a long time but i had a long few talks with him years back over a few drinks and we can enjoy our time together and tell each other i love you without feeling wierd

All my dad did with my age was work and work and work. Boomers.

I love my dad, but he's also a really unlikeable cunt and I would never want to be friends with someone like him

No.
That dog cheated on my mom for years and lied about it. He sweared on both my sister and my life that it was a one time thing, but we later found out he had several lovers he was still fucking on the side.

Attached: 1485100930228.png (410x356, 150K)

Dont mind me just looking for a thread

No, we would probably get in a fight if we were forced to be together and thats where our differences would seperate us. He wouldnt respect me if I lost, he would just be a bully. If I won he would probably try to ride my dick and I wouldnt respect him. Honestly, he's a pussy, he only won fight because he never fought people his size.

Attached: 1563987861455.jpg (640x640, 38K)

We'd get along, but never really be friends. He has a harder time than even I do making friends. Heck, I don't think he's genuinely made a single new friend since he got married. He's not a potential robot, but he is reserved and keeps everything close to his chest (when he isn't grousing about whatever).
Plus, by the time he was my age he already had three kids. If we were ever put in a place where we were forced to get somewhat familiar with each other (like work), I'd just be the chubby guy he talks with about all that vidya he doesn't really have time to play anymore.

Attached: 1537677435712.jpg (500x375, 39K)

My dad maybe but my stepdad is a cool dude so yeah