I just killed a moth 5 minutes ago and havent stopped crying since, is it autism...

I just killed a moth 5 minutes ago and havent stopped crying since, is it autism? am i just an overly sensitive faggot what is it Jow Forums

Attached: woj1.png (298x260, 62K)

>I just killed a moth 5 minutes ago and havent stopped crying since, is it autism? am i just an overly sensitive faggot what is it Jow Forums
Based

Sometimes i feel that too, not when they attack me tho. I step on them endlessly till my leg hurts

Why would you kill them? I catch them and let them hang out on me. Sometimes ill put em on my shoulder and they sleep. Until I need them to move so I dont hurt them and they fly away.

Attached: EC4825FF-5ECF-43F5-8FED-213D83C22964.jpg (446x280, 42K)

Could be, I cry a lot but not about bugs. I never kill them though/go out of my way to be careful around them

it startled me and my reflexes kicked in, by the time i realised what I've done it was already struggling and putting it out of its misery was kinder than letting it suffer some painful hours of trying to fly again, even when i try to justify it i still don't feel any better

you are a good person user
protect that innocence

Highly sensitive, not autistic. Though you could argue HSPs are borderline retarded.

I can only imagine a true apology would be to give him a mini burial. Sometimes I dig a lil hole in my plant pots and bury lil bug frens there. That way they can live on with me inside my plants.

I was in my woodshop the other day and it's spiderweb season in there. I went around to the webs with a jar, captured and released each spider outside in the bushes, including a big ass orange one I have never seen before (probably an Orb Weaver) before I vacuumed out the webs.

Really try not to kill anything unless it gives me no choice.

Me too, I leave bugs alone unless theyre actively out to hurt me. Wasps get the smacc down though. I protect my bees by killing one wasp at a time.

Wasps are not living creatures, they are manifestations of the Devil.

If it was accidental then it shouldn't be a problem. It'd be incredibly hard to live your entire life without unknowingly killing some type of arthropod. If you did it deliberately then you should feel bad though.

I accidentally killed a spider yesterday. He had been living in my shower and he'd descend from whatever he was hooked to and come down while I was showering on his line. Then he'd go back up and crawl on the ceiling.
I didn't realize he was secured to my shampoo bottle this time and I picked it up off the shower rack and he fell to the floor and went down the drain. I was trying to shut the water off and I did but then that just made the water drain faster and I should have just bent down and grabbed him or put the plug in but I didn't have the presence of mind. He went down the drain and I didn't see him again.

I cry about bugs all the time. I was a massive bug fren when I was in school and classmates liked to kill every bug I found to see me cry. Maybe we are faggots yes

This is cute thread origig

I'm generally on board with the catch and take outside thing, but if it's late or they really make it hard to catch them (once spent a good 40 minutes trying to catch a fly with a coffee jar) I eventually will snabidy snap and kill the thing

Of course, mosquitos die on sight regardless of my mood

I also always regret killing insects. Most insects do more valuable work than the average human.

Cremate his body. Moths are wise creatures and they wish to die belong the noble ones. Moths also come to me to die. I do not kill them but they appear where I go. Cremate them out of mercy, free their spirits.

what moths do you have that attack?

That's sad that they would do that.
Although I would kill any and every bug I encountered as a child, just out of a fear. All of them scared me, all of them were threats, all of them had to die.

>oversensitive faggot
This.

Moths are annoying cunts.

Attached: Japanese Columbine.jpg (1200x919, 548K)