THIS is "unhealthy"

>THIS is "unhealthy"

Umm? No?

Attached: 1542098777742.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zwPVU92-XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's still fat even if she carries it well. She just has proper female fat distribution. That'll go to shit once her ovaries begin crapping out, even well before menopause.
But this did get me thinking. A lot of fatties don't have proper distribution like this. People keep pointing out the soibois who are clearly hormonally fucked, but people seem to completely ignore the fact that women are too.

>on the very brink of being a disgusting fatty with a god tier fat distribution
try not to delude yourself, a vast majority of women at that weight and height would not look anywhere near as good even if it isnt their fault.

Sage thread, roastie.

Attached: ApprovalPepe.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

I'd say Naked Attraction is a highly unhealthy show.

I went to my friend's home the other day and he was playing MGSV and he let me play around a bit. I eventually got to mess with the radio and there was an old song, probably from before the '80s. The women had a genuinely beautiful voice. I said it out loud and he comented that it wasn't just a thing on my head, that women's voice actually got deeper the last couple of years because of the hormones on food and whatnot. It's a thing people really don't comment but women nowadays are different from some decades ago, it's not just the soibois.

she would be fine after 1 month of cutting

Idk user. Worked with a girl around my age. Chubby and mixed race. Cutest damn voice. I've met 1 girl with a deep voice

Fucking repulsive, she's like a hundred water balloons stuffed inside a giant bag of Goetze's

How would having a bunch of scars help her not look fat? Something to do with vertical or horizontal lines like fashion?

She's most definitely going to have future problems related to her weight and probably already has prediabetes. Not to mention that she would feel so much better about herself if she didn't look like that -- if she had a slim body.

Make no mistake -- being overweight destroys you both mentally and physically -- especially at a young age.

I'm not saying the all girls have deep voices, I'm saying on average girl's voices have got deeper. There's still plenty of good voices out there, but they are not as plenty nor as good as the ones back in the day. Well, that's what I think anyway.

i want her to sit on my face desu

Attached: 1566916371497.png (500x500, 215K)

WE NEED TO GO BIGGER
yeah fuck you filter it is original

Attached: subtle.jpg (1261x1121, 223K)

Have you heard like 1920s recordings? Maybe it's the recording but that high of pitch is rough

even anime knows you are fat

Attached: 990D7A94-32E3-4019-A56A-3696B1404A35.jpg (1050x591, 128K)

I don't remember any on the top of my head. When we were talking about it my friend pulled this music on his phone
youtube.com/watch?v=6zwPVU92-XQ

I think that this women has a good, pleasant voice compared to nowaday's singers. Maybe you can link me to some old '20s songs so I can see if they were that different too?

she holds the weight well, but that clip makes her seem much more attractive than she is. she has quite nasty stretch marks all over her body, you can't see it in that clip though because the quality isn't good. i'd fuck her and i like her body though

>you're wrong
>okay you're right, but the jews are actually doing us a favor because women used to have annoyingly high pitched voices that you're not used to hearing

Attached: The Goyim Know, Shut It Down.png (400x603, 316K)

Maybe deeper more seductive voice just became more popular? On a serious note I am so happy I'm not hormonally fucked as many of my female friends, you guys cannot imagine how much of a big deal those are and how much does it affect your life
Ps. Woman videorelated is happy and healthy. Unhealthy person cannot be that full of life and attractive

Maybe girls stopped feeling pressure to make their voices sound higher after a certain decade?

>deflect it to the patriarchy, the feminists will take care of it from here

Attached: jew.jpg (525x342, 62K)

We know women's voices have gotten slightly lower, but we don't know why. I'd personally argue it has more to do with societal conditioning, like how women need to be taken more seriously now that they work so they will lower their voices to sound more authoritative, as opposed to mostly having to be concerned with appearing feminine and diminutive in a more patriarchal society. That's just my theory, but the hormones thing is not proven.

Yeah you are probably right about it being more popular, especially with how women went from stay at home wifes to people with jobs.

absolutely disgusting.

I wish Auschwitz was still operational for these people