What was this nigga thinking when he carved his face up like this?

What was this nigga thinking when he carved his face up like this?

Attached: 1551938869885.jpg (1242x1308, 168K)

He was trans before people knew about it

"l hate being a nigger."

Didn't he have a weird disease or condition that fucked up his face though?

Thats not what he looked like, I mean his appearance was weird yeah but not that bad

He had vitiligo, which a quick google search will indicate it would not have impacted him like that.
Probably just slowly got addicted to morphing himself, the more he went under the knife the more he probably saw to scrutinize and transform. Did not help the media was pointing out his physical flaws (most self inflected) as well, guy had too many resources and yes-men when plastic surgery was in its infancy.

He waws thinking
>GOD I LOVE LITTLE WHITE COCKS I LIKE SUCKING THEM UNTIL THEY GET SWOLEN WITH BLOOD AND I LOVE HOW MUCH THEY CUM I WANT IT ON MY FACE I LOVE LITTLE WHITE BOY DICK OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM I WISH I WAS A LITTLE WHITE BOY IF I COULD CLIMB INSIDE OF HIS BODY I WOULD AND THEN I WOULD JACK OFF ALL OVER MYSELF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

can't wait to spread some white boy ass cheeks and beat my candy cane colored crank on the choo choo train SHAMONA

Attached: beverlyamethesis.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

didin't want to be a nigger
+ fame

Thats a fucking painting you stupid faggot

1). Bad photo.
2). It's theorised that because of the abuse his father put him through, he was trying to look less like him.

This
OP being retarded as usual

He raped so many little white kids, and right wingers protect him so fucking hard it's hilarious.

Did he really fuck with kids?

Yes, his mansion was a fuck dungeon full of long halls and double doors.

His dad made him feel insecure about his nose so he cut it off. During the filming of a commercial, his hair caught fire so he had to get a wig. He had vitiligo so he changed his skin color. Outside of those 3 things, he looks mostly the same.
Not true.

Absolutely zero evidence, most of the cases were conniving parents trying to bleed him dry. Even the most recent accusation is essentially bunk.

If he didn't hate being black how come he never hung out with any little black kids? How come he never had any black children of his own? He wanted to be WHITE

Michael Jackson liked being black culturally but he didn't like looking black. He was incredibly proud of his blackness though, especially being a musician. You remember the Remember The Time video? His kids til this day identify as black because that's what he taught them they were.

Also MJ did hang out with a lot of black kids. You just don't know who they are because no one cared about the black kids. MJ also hung out with gangsters and drug dealers.

Attached: 72C32597-045D-4F14-A71F-E852ED014AD8.png (1050x562, 684K)

Plausible deniability is some of the most blatant kikery I've ever experienced. Fuck off kike, just because your nigger was rich and famous doesn't make him an obvious pedo. Anonymous faggots on here can barely hide it; MJs money protected him. Won't change my mind.

And here we witness the Jow Forums native outside its natural habitat

There was a drug dealer named Ron Newt who used to stay at Michael Jackson's house with his kids. He claimed that the National Enquirer offered him money to say MJ molested his kids.

I called out right wingers in my first post dumbass.

Does this prove he didn't suck little white cocks user? Neither of us have the (((Proof))) because billions of dollars buried it.

Are you implying Jow Forums is totally right wing?

1. He had oldschool plastic surgery that probably did more damage than good, and made it worse trying to fix it.

2. Vitiligo turned his skin white, but his features remained black, making him look ridiculous. I always speculated that he tried to make his facial features more caucasian to match his skin tone.