I know some people on r9k are against gaming but what are some genuinely fun games?

I know some people on r9k are against gaming but what are some genuinely fun games?

Attached: 167AC8AC-F37C-4789-8B0A-F6B73C453908.png (1000x1144, 186K)

What games are you into, user?

FPSs, RPGs, JRPGs, third person shooters

gears 5 came out today, what do you anons think it will be good

come play csgo with me

I wish I could still enjoy video games, im 24 and havent enjoyed gaming since I was maybe 21.
but I have been playing monster hunter iceborne it's a good time waster.

I played some gundam battle assault 2, it's a lot of fun even though it's really broken and some suits are just miles better than the majority of the cast.

Any anons know any game where I can just live in the woods and have a quiet little cabin?
>Please not Minecraft. Not saying it's bad, just prefer something different.

Attached: 60fd5447-fe93-4618-af59-a35609c055b8.png (820x1740, 342K)

Replaying old gems rn like doom,blood and some inspirations like dusk and amid evil,they're hella fun and twitchy and if you didn't play them yet or enough I suggest you go for it, there's a lot of ways to customize your experience like brutal doom and such

The forest,rust,whatever that survival in Alaska was called,the one with low poly graphics

There is something about Diablo 2 LoD that never gets boring to me

almost the same here, I can only enjoy games from my childhood/youth. I am 20 and GTA 5 Online was the last game I had fun with. I also like CSGO, Project Cars 2 and games like Garrys Mod or Far Cry 3.
But the time where I enjoyed playing a game like gta for 10h with friends in one evening are really over. one csgo match is enough for me.

Final Fantasy 6,the best game ever,just play it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190905-013217.png (480x800, 41K)

the original destiny

Subnautica anyone whos played it can back me up on this its just a better Minecraft

I've been replaying yoshi's island lately because of snes online. It's still one of the best games ever made.

Playing league alone like a faggot rn. Add me if u want to be faggots togethers: Xelent
NA im s1 climbing

I like COD WW2. Casual, but with a decent amount of action too

Attached: Call-of-Duty-WW2-Screenshot-8.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

factorio is amazing desu you can waste so much time on it

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
The Mass Effect Series
Total War: Warhammer

Diablo 2 expansion

I like Fire Emblem desu.

The Lone Dark, but it wont be a peaceful life in the woods because you'll constantly be dying from starvation.

just buy the newest nba 2k

RP in ARK my dude

rimworld and dwarf fortress keep me sane

this game is incredibly good

based
dragon age series is good too

Running with rifles someone please play it with me

Attached: StashPacific.jpg (1920x1080, 268K)