I met a 16 year old girl on omegle and added her on discord and we got to talking and she gave me her number and told...

i met a 16 year old girl on omegle and added her on discord and we got to talking and she gave me her number and told me to text her if she wasn't on
one night she called crying saying she wished I was her bf so I thought I'd go along with it
now she's always talking about us meeting and how badly she wants me
ended up one night having a really long talk with her and she said she's never met anyone as sweet as me and that she always wanted to be with me alive or dead

her feelings seem genuine but I find it hard anyone could like me as much as she apparently does
and yes she's a real 16 year old girl
what do I do now

Attached: __eclair_and_fondue_girls_und_panzer_gekitou_maginot_sen_desu_and_etc_drawn_by_ringer3727__55e08a83a (850x1334, 197K)

Unless you are 18 or younger you need to seriously consider therapy.

you fuck her in the ass like a real man

Attached: please.jpg (184x184, 24K)

How old are you? Honestly I cant see how this is bad, this is actually perfect

How do you people manage to talk to girls?

As long as it's not illegal my dude, go for it.

Bud this is a "To Catch a Predator" trap if I've ever seen one

Hey buddy, just... be careful. I have seen too much of that Chris Hansen show to know where this is going.

Attached: F694905B-39D5-44FF-B839-136FE186F721.jpg (829x1206, 591K)

step away if youre older than 21 desu

I am older than 21, she's fine with it. Just called me 5 minutes ago to tell me she wanted me, again.
She seemed kind of weebish but was very cute, not really sure what I said first but here we are now.
She calls from school, or while walking her dog, or when she's in the TV room and I can hear her parents. She's definitely a real teenage girl. And yes, she does have daddy issues.

abort mission lad

Wait 2 years

If you're serious about this and actually like her then you need to make sure she understands that the relationship can't be physical in any way until she turns 18. You should also try to get her parents approval soon so they don't randomly find out and think you're some creep.

Two years, if she stays you best give her the best dicking of her life from then until forever. Only two more years.

Can she prove her age?

Is 16 legal where you are?

Similar situation... kinda.
>playing rocket league
>kid adds me
>accept so that i have someone to play tournaments with
>gets on the mic and starts talking to me
>he keeps trying to make the conversation sexual despite my having told him i'm not only in my mid twenties but also a man
>will occassionally ask really obvoius questions like "would you ever date a boy, if you had to. i mean, would you?"
>always respond with "uhhhh i'm a man..."
He's never seen my face or anything, i think he's just gay for my voice or something.
At one point he even asked if it was okay to call me dad, he was going to say daddy, but then corrected himself to dad.
I'm starting to worry that i won't have someone to play vidya with if he keeps getting gayer, not a day goes by that he doesn't ask me how long my penis is. The other day he said "i have a big dick for my age, but i bet yours is bigger"
I didn't know how to respond so i just laughed. What do i do, gentlemen? I'm straight and no longer entertain loli crushes, let alone a fucking shota crush.

DO IT FAGGOT

DO IT DON'T LISTEN TO THE LOSERS HERE

DO IT FUCKING DO IT

Literally do this, 16 is legal in some states

God this fucking mutt mentality of AOC.

Is this a joke post? Are you joking?
16 is the age of consent in most places.
Why?