Femanons, how would you feel f you walked in on your boyfriend wearing a kigurumi like pic related?

Femanons, how would you feel f you walked in on your boyfriend wearing a kigurumi like pic related?

Attached: 1519096527772.jpg (1367x2048, 243K)

I imagine that they would be quite distressed that their boyfriend had a mental illness, don't you think?

>tfw no kigurumi friend to molest while he is dressed up and other be bros with
Dolls and kigus are my fav fetishes.

Breakup because he's obviously a tranny in hiding and fishing for a positive response from me to greenlight the transition.

i would call him a faggot and leave

Is it so wrong to want to feel cute for once?

Attached: cute.jpg (600x899, 97K)

>Is it so wrong to want to feel cute for once?

those fucking hands

Attached: pzz.png (1252x671, 825K)

i mean it's a cool sex thing to be doing, definitely strange

Attached: MEGA GAY.png (368x507, 276K)

Anyone know about a live stream that was going in the early 2000s or so where a (probably) guy would dress like this and act cutsy in a room? I figured it was captured or at least remembered for its degeneracy.

Holy fuck why are those masks so expensive?

Based. Maybe I could even be your doll servant and clean up after you, make your meals, and serve you drinks. Pic related could be my uniform.

Attached: 169-1000-1.jpg (1000x1500, 221K)

>tfw no doll bf to put in cute dresses

If it's wrong then I dont want to be right.

Imagine working in an amusement park as an anime girl for a living for 8 hours a day, and having to entertain people with a high pitched voice and cutesy mannerisms. Think about what those levels of emasculation would do to a nigga in the short and long term.

Even better if he works alongside other kigurumis but they're all girls inside, so he becomes indistinguishable from them.

Where does one sign up for this?

Imagine being made to go onstage and do silly dances in front of crowds throughout the day, too.
What if just to torment us, they singled us out to perform public displays of affection (hand-holding, hugging, "kissing") together?

Attached: 875b9d4f62d4930ee5df3c451249d07b.jpg (498x750, 46K)

Why are you torturing me with experiences I desperately wish would happen to me that never will?

I just want to die now

I kinda like that thought. We would be making people happy with our show. Better yet we could be assigned to a random guy for a bit of time to entertain.

>Better yet we could be assigned to a random guy for a bit of time to entertain.
Absolutely. We could carry his shopping bags, open doors for him, give him massages whenever he sits down, fetch snacks/drinks for him, cheer him on when he plays park games, and even let him put his arm around us and touch us whenever he felt like. Of course, we'd be the only ones subjected to it; the actual girls who wore kigs would have much more dignified roles.

Forgot kig pic.

Attached: 1424187160080.jpg (600x900, 46K)

I'm liking this more and more. We would be like a temporary gf for them, giving them all the love and cheering they deserve. Maybe even get more intimate with him too if he would like.

you telling me OP is a man? is it considered gay to fuck a kigu if he doesnt take it off?

>Maybe even get more intimate with him too if he would like.
We'd be required to do whatever he wanted, and there'd be a clause in our job contract giving the park the right to not only fire us but even sue us if we breached it. Even if they want us to give them lapdances. Or handjobs. Or remove our mouthplates and have us give them blowjobs.

Attached: 10010302.jpg (667x1000, 104K)

This job just gets better and better. I'd be extra flirty and affectionate with my men just to help tempt them into making me their woman. If I put in enough work then I could wind up clocking out with a belly full of cum!

FEET
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOW

>femanons getting triggered because they know deep down that men in costumes are infinitely more appealing than they are

One of the main "rules" of kigu is that you don't speak or vocalize at all when masked so as to not ruin the illusion. If you're talking about the stage show Precure sort of stuff, they pre-record voice lines and the actors pantomime in time to the script.

Then finally, at the end of each shift, the girls we work with will humiliate us even further by making us play with each other in our cum-soaked kigs while they laugh and take pictures. If they're feeling extra-cruel, they'll even lock us in the changing room lockers together before leaving for the night.

Attached: 090908gd07.jpg (600x400, 92K)

I think I'd be alright with being locked up with you. We can spend that time licking each other clean and talking about how good it is to be a woman.

i would fuck him right then and there

Should I tell my girlfriend that I wear these?

Attached: meido.png (645x773, 55K)

Mmm very sexy. Is that a guy under that because I don't care. It's like live sex doll.

whas the sauce? my penis needs more.