"Hey Fembot, did you see that all of Neon Genesis Evangelion is on Netflix...

>"Hey Fembot, did you see that all of Neon Genesis Evangelion is on Netflix? Wanna come back to my place and watch it with me?"

Wut dew Fembots??

Attached: large.jpg (500x667, 79K)

nigga imma fuck ur twink ass

Dude that's a really long time to just sit down and watch a show I've already seen. You supplying snacks, pizza, drink? If not why don't we just go to the movies and see IT part 2 or something, at least there we can get a good amount if movie treats. Why not the All I theater, I know its kinda expensive but they have like the best shakes there and a whole menu of food too.

>>"Hey Fembot, did you see that all of Neon Genesis Evangelion is on Netflix? Wanna come back to my place and watch it with me?"
yes

>Wut dew Fembots??
ask him for money

Jesus, this bitch is going to shake him down for all she can get.

Are you going to give up the pussy too?

>Are you going to give up the pussy too?
probably

I'd give head to any dude that offered me free anime and pizza

Based.

Wanna come over and watch Neon Genesis?

I need you guys in my life.

Promiscuous nerd girls are a national treasure.

Lmao right? "buy me a movie ticket and snacks overpriced at 2.5 times their normal retail" I'd drop the bitch.

Bold of you to assume I was a girl.

Ayy watching that shit now, someone told me awhile back that it was on Netflix but I checked and it didn't be.

Sorry, forgot what board I was on for a sec there.

In my experience, nerd girls are easy and horny but their sex/blowjob skills are lacking.

I think they haven't had a good partner with experience to teach them and/or they have no natural rhythm.

They are usually very eager to please and quick learners though.

Nerd girls have literally zero motor control skills, it's embarrassing to watch.

>oh sorry femanon I'm not into fat chicks!

Lol. It is but a few months of regular sucking and fucking can seriously turn them into Grade A sex machines.

The best sex of my life was with a chubby nerd girl. I don't know if it was a self esteem thing or what but I could do just about anything to her and she loved it.

NO EVANGELION FOR NORMIES
FUCK YOU