Who else /father/ in here? I have a ten year old daughter. I cant be the only one

Who else /father/ in here? I have a ten year old daughter. I cant be the only one.

Attached: EDG6CWSXUAEQj_1.png (588x537, 149K)

7 yrs old girl, 2 yrs old boy, from different mothers.

Attached: 53425528_10218658802676205_7648355852365070336_o.jpg (1080x1060, 102K)

Why do you even come here if you have a daughter?

I havent gotten laid in years. That said im not a robot, im just... me. I dont care about women hate or anything.

Man, I can imagine how tired you feel.

What the fuck are you doing retard? Why would you get children with different women?

Two boys, 5 and 1.

Before anyone asks Im here because Jow Forums is the only fun board left on Jow Forums.

Yes, i am. I do love them with all my hearth, but women can't stop being bitches, ever.

23 year old son. Got a girl pregnant back when I was 15.

I fucking hate you people more than any other. I didn't think I'd ever see this shit here.

Some old robots have managed to breach out to women just to get our shit fucked up an end with more misery than just being a disheveled virgin.

Attached: 66460425_2324365137657841_508848758654500864_o.jpg (1280x934, 73K)

I love my kid but I wouldnt say I have attained happiness or anything. Its just a bound. Extremely exhausting. I know for sure we will try to kill each other in the near future.

>6 year old daughter
>son born to another woman late last month
It's very tiring. I don't know why she even kept the baby. It was a one time thing that shouldn't have gone this far. I miss being young and not waking up sore every day and knowing that if I decided today was the day, nobody would miss me.

Attached: 1502165289331.jpg (790x700, 192K)

lol. imagine having kids in 2019. fucking retards, your kids will starve and you wont have jobs once automation will happen. imagine going through a happening with a child. fucking selfish retards, enjoy the fruits of your ego and pride. i hope your daughters end up on blacks and your sons end up as trannies

Namefags being underage as ever

Do you feel towards them?
Tbh its my kids that prevent me to an hero.

Yeah, of course I do. I think that so far they are objectively making my life less enjoyable, but they're probably the only reason I lived this long, too. It's kind of nice having someone who will always love you.

I think i have less money and comodities but they huging me, saying 'daddy i love you'. Eating with them, just being there for them incoditonaly, makes up for everything and beyond.
Kids are great, relationships with women are over rated or not so great.

Yeah, my relationships with women have never really been great. I don't mind being around the kids though. I'll probably like it more once the youngest one can sleep through the night and stops shitting himself. Might just go get fucking snipped. I never even wanted one kid and I definitely don't want more.

i literally cannot under any circumstance rationalize having children. anyone that does lacks empathy

Off yourself, literally consuming resources of people with family that may need them.
Retards like you will be the real burden to society in a fewer years.

I can understand condemning people who have like 10 kids, but shitting on people for having kids in general seems pretty silly. What's the reasoning behind it?

Probably something about how the world is fucked due to overpopulation. Its not as if I decided this though.

Single dad yeah. Daughter is 8. It's a difficult situation.

for most people, the single greatest personal contribution to environmental collapse is creating another human