How do you continue to justify your yellow fever when Asian women are nothing but image obsessed...

How do you continue to justify your yellow fever when Asian women are nothing but image obsessed, social climbers who have no affection for men and only use them as long as they can improve their position?

Attached: iocos69.webm (350x622, 1.98M)

they are super hot

>How do you continue to justify your yellow fever when Asian women are nothing but image obsessed, social climbers who have no affection for men and only use them as long as they can improve their position?

i mean just look at her

Hypocrisy is a well worn trick on this board.

This to be quite honest family. Asian women make me diamonds

I would furiously breed that lil jap girl. Mein got.

Attached: PMniGNX.gif (500x435, 333K)

asian women can behave this way because they follow the standards set for them in their society.

white women are far more likely likely to either thot out, get fat or divorce you

Attached: divgdpwd.gif (613x317, 10K)

Kein Bruder, sie mogen Verbundete sein, aber sie sind nicht ubermenschlich

i just find them attractive

Attached: 1564142814348.jpg (799x1200, 104K)

>image obsessed
That's every fucking human on this planet you ape
>social climbers
Derailing social climbers is just cognitive dissonance for failing to climb the social ladder yourself
>no affection
Projecting

Anyways Asian women aren't ""soulless"" and the main bulwark of them aren't that attractive. They fall on the same scale as most other races, and it's subjective at that. There's entire communities showcasing how beauty filters and photoshop make these women appear deceptively cute or beautiful. They can even use blur filters in videos, which happens quite often.

I only use them for sex. I don't care what they try to use me for, I am better at the game than them.

Hell nah most of the Asians Ive met have been extremely understanding and kind to me. They're babes super BABEs even

>You'll never have this in your life
STOOOP

awww ^___^ what a qt uhh originally

>When Asian women perfectly play their role as women
FTFY asian women are so feminine its intoxicating. if you've ever fucked one you'd understand. the only white girls that come close are qt art hoes with pale skin and tight bodies

You have it very confused. I want to fuck asian women but that's about it. They're absolute garbage tier for long term relationships. 0 affection, sex will happen only so long as there's the promise of kids and you have to deal with their fucking parents eventually. The whole submissive thing is a long dead meme.

Asians always present a facade to the outside world. Nothing is real about them.

Attached: 1568082188969.webm (360x640, 2M)

>image obsessed, social climbers who have no affection for men and only use them as long as they can improve their position?

That is literally all women, no matter what color they are.

that's all women tho bud.
asian women are so hot to me but I'm not sure if enough to betray my grandparents

It is too bad robot9001 can't parse for original ideas.

why are asian girls so cute bro's? why cant other girls be cute like them?

Bc its all just cope to ignore the actual fact that all women are like this regardless of race, most of us are detached enough from Asian circles to where we can delude ourselves that theyre magically capable of empathy in a way that white women are not, when in reality all women are instinctually like this and the sexual revolution was the worst mistake mankind has ever made

Asian women have the least amount of testosterone that's why they are attractive to men. At the other end, ...

Why do I have to justify being attracted to qt girls? Is that not normal?

Attached: 74597449-5DED-4FFD-9E40-7D92778CCEA0.jpg (937x1171, 147K)

If they have the least testosterone then why do they have the most boy-like bodies?

Attached: 1568091098283.jpg (2000x2998, 1017K)

>the most boy-like bodies?
this title belongs to white women, atleast in UK
and by boy i mean 38 year old dad body.

According to your webm, I love asian girls now.

Isn't that women overall?

They make my pee pee hard. My pee pee, upon questioning, has refused to provide justification.

>qt asian bunny maid
-500 HP
>qt asian bunny maid winks
-50000000000000000000000 HP

Attached: yameROOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (667x768, 39K)

>image obsessed, social climbers who have no affection for men and only use them as long as they can improve their position
So, like all other women?

An empty board would certainly save on Hiro's hosting costs

Arent all women like that?

imagine if white girls all had a qt asian girl's mannerisms. would yellow fever be as prevalent?

Attached: 1529764510522.jpg (600x920, 46K)

Any of you lazy faggots gonna provide sauce or what?

>people think asian girls actually act this cutesy
>they think asian people aren't just normal people
>they seriously believe this cutesy stuff isn't a facade
It's really easy to take money from betas, isn't it?

i've been lucky enough to date asian girls
they are just people like you and me
they're just much more attractive than you and me and can look cute doing literally anything
no other race of women can be simultaneously cute and sexy at the same time

they can't even achieve the same cuteness even if they wanted to because western females look really masculine and ugly.

Nobody except the most degenerate of weebs genuinely thinks asian girls do moe noises and peace signs all day long. But the fact that they're willing to do it for their men even as an act makes them more attractive than western roasties. Relationships in general are mostly an act.