How does one fight off Schizophrenia and other Schizo disorders?

How does one fight off Schizophrenia and other Schizo disorders?
Is there any hope?

Attached: carsedadser.jpg (1003x796, 327K)

Given that its mental and out of your control, you kinda cant OP. Unless you wanna go on some of the good doctors droogs. More of a mask than help though.

meds. We literally have medicine thats more effective and inexpensive than anything else we've ever seen in history thanks to modern science and yet schizos won't take it. Or they go off it every month because they think they're "better" and next thing they know they wake up in canada.

Yes actually. Tell yourself okay, Im wrong 100% of the time and your paranoias and delusions wont matter. Visual shit will still be tough but you can pull it off.

what kind of dinosaur / land setting is this?

With pills... It's not like you can physically beat the shit out of it until it goes away lol

it's wayne barlow, not a scientific drawing

did landscapes like that exist in the dinosaur era

landscapes like that exist today, the sky just isn't usually yellow

you can't go through life without making decisions for yourself, that's still living disabled

where? looks like the ocean on a desolate desert or nothing

Im not saying dont make decisions, In saying delusions can be beaten if you just decide to not engage. Its what Im doing.

that's what's known as a beach in our modern world

I defy you to name one bitch that looks like that, I DEFY YOU user

how can you make decisions if every one of your observations has the possibility of being a delusion?

Because you can tell a lot of the time, difficult to explain.

idk man. just type empty beach into google or watch a few nature documentaries. that's a funny typo btw

the danger of delusions is that they're indistinguishable from reality when they're in full force. it's the toupee problem (google it) it's likely you're still affected by your delusions a lot and you have no way of realizing

you don't fight it, see the world for what it really is

Yes thats also true, however when I see someone getting stabbed in the head by another person I come to the conclusion its unlikely and ignore it. If I see or hear things in my house that a normal person wouldnt usually see I ignore it. Small normative things are likely getting past but events and scenarios I have largely learned to just ignore. Sometimes im ignoring real people so it makes me look like a dick because I just stare right through them or around. My point is you can fight it, and if you are on Schiz meds you could be even better or practically normal. I dont like mess though so I just ignore what I can.

fair enough dude, if it's working for you keep at it, just remember what matters in life and you'll be good, I hate to see people losing touch with friends and family because of mental disorders, happened to a couple of my relatives

I largely cut all contact to keep them safe. If I kill someone I want it to be a stranger. Night

It's different for many people. Just be med compliant so your health care providers actually want to help you. That means staying on your meds and showing up for your appointments.

strangers got families too

Take meds but insist on the lowest dose that is effective. Keep whittling down the amount even if your psychiatrist hates you. Get on the cheapest shit that's available. You may eventually be able to live without it, but you need to go through the process of slowly lowering your dose to nothing to find out if this is the case.

Meds for sure. It might not help all the way, but it's the best you got.

Attached: 2gdgch90zab31.jpg (540x517, 33K)

>take meds
>crippled by negative symptoms, just sit on the computer all day without doing anything, life is a waste

>go off meds
>go on an incredible adventure to save mankind's souls as you were chosen for this by God himself

Attached: 1566810918267.jpg (640x640, 27K)

>just sit on the computer all day without doing anything, life is a waste
this seems like my life anyway desu

Attached: 1537982134213.png (128x123, 27K)

True schizophrenia is what the Japanese would call an antlion hell situation. It shrinks your brain and the condition only worsens over time.

Typal tendencies though are controlled pretty easily with meds and subterfuge.

>go on an incredible adventure to save mankind's souls as you were chosen for this by God himself

yeah it sounds like a lot of fun

Attached: rave.gif (320x215, 1.01M)

5% per year
you don't want true schizo

>Or they go off it every month because they think they're "better" and next thing they know they wake up in canada.
lmao

They don't do anything for the negative symptoms and have their own shitty side effects. In the end you're only marginally more functional most of the time and are hurting mentally and emotionality just as much because in the end it's the real and tangible effect the illness has on all aspects of your life and functioning that makes you miserable. Even if your doctor is willing to risk mixing medications more pills don't won't really help either because the core problem is still totally unaddressed and in fact unaddressable. Historical perspectives are irrelevant, the state of medicince there is still absolute garbage, it's not worth it at all.

Unironically philosophy

With a rough objective view of the world you can anchor yourself, and then while your subjective experience of it takes control, you can juxtapose the two so at the very least you can keep yourself calm enough to make no rash decisions. This does wonders for my paranoia, and also helps me then use that unique path of thought on the objective elements of the world, and bit by bit read between the lines of the two contrasting ideas to work out my own mysteries of life. Basically if you know you are crazy, then it is easier, I suggest Alan Watts as a jumping off point and then followed immediately by someone more grounding so you dont run off saying you are the second coming of Christ.