Do people still use this app...

Do people still use this app? It seems I only get matches right when I sign up then I'm hidden forever and never get any attention. Am I too ugly? What is the average looking tinder man in the midwest look like?

Attached: 107FCEBB-19C4-49B3-A1FF-801EA4DE441D.png (1200x1200, 93K)

>Am i too ugly?

How the fuck is anyone here supposed to answer that?

Same man its fucking weird cause I'll match with some serious qts for a week and tgan it just flatlines forever.

Every day I open tinder and heart every girl on it. Either tinder is designed to not give you a larger amount of matches until you pay for gold . . . Or I'm just downright ugly

the app gives you a popularity boost when you first sign up to hook you and give you a good first impression, they've always done this, there's really no good use for this app anyway besides having a 1% chance of meeting a thot

continuing my previous post () your popularity in the tinder algorithm basically decides how often you show up to others when they are swiping. not many people know this but it actually adjusts your popularity based on your swiping habits, for example if you swipe right on every girl it makes you show up less and less. the more you know.

what if you dont swipe at all and wait til the end

its a con game to get you to buy tinder gold. the first couple days after you sign up you'll get likes. after about 2 weeks the likes dry up and you barely get 1 a week. they just want you to pay for gold

it'll just send you popups to try and get you back into the app. if you're inactive for long enough I believe it stops showing you to others. same if you leftswipe everybody. but if you have a balance between left and right swipes it'll optimize how often you appear to others.

Oh wow, that explains why when I put down tinder for a few days I come back to like 1 match. Thanks man.

Would not recommend it, I got chlamydia from the first chick I met on there. 10/10 for 60+ matched but they hardly talk to you after the fact. Overall I'm a 7/10 dude with Chad like looks but I'm a total fucking sperg when it comes to talking to some women.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567866103796.jpg (350x490, 19K)

ask a lurking normie who gets a shit ton of matches anything

Attached: 20190909_233505.jpg (824x231, 57K)

Where I live it's long been replaced by Hinge and Bumble. Only niggers and bots use it.

Women don't use the app, at least nowhere near as much as men. I got in a conversation with the first girl I met up with (literally like a 4/10 in both looks and personality) and it turned to tinder.

>"How long have you used tinder?"
>"About 3 weeks"
>"Same, how many matches have you gotten?"
>"Uhh about 10" (lie, I only had 7-8 at that point)
>"Really? You're kidding."
>"What, no. How many could you have possibly got?"
>She shows me her phone
>Scroll down messages from different matches for about a minute
>scroll back up
>still hundreds of matches unmessaged in the top bar

Don't use tinder fellas, if only to give the poor souls lost to it a better chance.

If you aren't in the top percentile of looks for men, you shouldn't use Tinder. Getting "better pics" will not save you.

I want to execute everyone who has used or uses tinder.

>Using Tinder
Normies get out.

imagine not using protection when hooking up with random thots

Does someone have a set of believable profile pictures I can use? I'm bored and feel like catfishing some thots?

unless your an 8/10 just delete this app its only going to destroy what little self confidence you have left

I've been on it for about 2 months now.
I met up with 1 girl but she was about 4 years younger than me and a bit retarded so I stopped talking to her after.
The next girl I met up with was literally perfect to me. I panicked so much and I acted like a total sperg and fucked it. She never spoke to me again.

Now I'm getting no matches and thinking of giving up.

The part that gets me is, after my soul gets destroyed from zero attention i will stop using it then when i recover weeks/months/years later i go back again and the cycle repeats itself.

The only women i could score were all round poor quality at best. After the amount effort i put in to them and all the time and money spent not only just to find a date in the first place but everything else i done to better myself in every possible way i finally saw what a massive loss it all was, and what i was trying to get for so long did not live up the expectations. It was a very disappointing experience attaining rank of normie.

>using Tinder and getting matches

Fuck out of my board.

I was browsing Jow Forumsdating this morning, reading the usual thread about how online dating sucks for men. There was one woman who admitted that Tinder is actually really easy even for ugly women. She said she could easily set 3-4 dates up for the weekend when she was using it, and she dated 16 guys before finding her current boyfriend.

So I went through her posting history, and it turns out she's a 5'3'', fat Chinese woman living in Australia. Her boyfriend is 6'3'' of course. Women literally can't lose. Femcels don't exist.

Remember to abuse tinder's bullshit ELO system.
When you create a new account it gives you a MASSIVE visibility boost for 24 hours.
Create a new account each day if you want to find a perfect woman.

You can still get STDs while wearing a condom, you retard.
Herpes is one of the most common STDs men get even while wearing a condom.
You can also get STDs from a woman who shows no signs of having an STD and isn't even aware she has something.

Attached: depositphotos_275452034-stock-illustration-genital-herpes-healthy-penis-and.jpg (1600x1308, 123K)