Have to be up at 6am for class and can't fucking sleep AGAIN

>have to be up at 6am for class and can't fucking sleep AGAIN

Attached: 13f.gif (498x594, 113K)

>Homework for class is to write a resume and cover letter
>Due tomorrow
>Still haven't done it
I legitimately don't know how to write a cover letter

Damn google that shieet user

I've been looking at examples but sometimes they seem to contradict themselves on what employers are looking for.

As a side note, and mild vent, it seems so redundant since all of my qualifications are on the resume, and they'd get a better feel for my voice during an actual interview.

how many qts u gonna smash in class tomorrow user

How many do you think? I just don't want to fail because I already am. I've missed so many classes

that and you forgot the part where you have to do projects with someone you barely know

didnt the semester just start? you can pull it together yet

You tried kratom?

Helps me sleep, euphoria, comfy, makes you tired, can motivate you, a small amount produces euphoria motivation good feeling less anxiety and a high amount makes you tired

College cuck

I was supposed to review stuff because I missed 2 days of classes but masturbated from 2 to 10 and then am sleeping.. I am already a year behind going to be another year behind..

Yeah I'll try. Still can't sleep and i have to be up early. I missed 3 classes out of the 4 we've had so far

Attached: 1565628146866.png (1440x878, 96K)

are you me? class started last week and I was literally late to every class because they're all 8ams. I absolutely cannot do the go to bed early wake up early thing, my body just can't do it

Attached: Konachan.com - 287285 animal building cat original pei_(sumurai) scenic water.jpg (1998x1125, 488K)

Most employers don't bother reading any of that shit anyway.

>but masturbated from 2 to 10 and then am sleeping
real /coom/ hours

this isnt even funny man.

I masturbated Saturday from 3-9
Masturbated this morning and then again once I finished class.

how could you not with all those young taut swooties around at college?

My energy and brain capacity peak at night. I've never been a morning person. These 8am classes are only 2ice a week but I still can't focus or be awake for shit and have to force myself every time. I have no fucking idea how I did it in school for 14 years

this is what I fucking hate the most about college

hell I just want to go in, listen to a lecture for a couple hours, write some things down and leave, that's it. why force me to socialize with all these people I don't know and who clearly want nothing to do with me? nearly every fucking time the class assembles into 4-5 groups in like 10 seconds and I'm left alone, having to awkwardly walk up to a group that's already full and ask if I can join them. fuckkk offfffffff

Attached: Konachan.com - 265001 clouds mks night nobody original scenic sky stars.png (1600x1101, 1.81M)

you grab the person next to you and say "you are in my group"
your passiveness is what causes the awkwardness

somehow I feel like that would be worse. who the fuck wants to be immediately stuck with a loner creep that just forced you to work with him

Attached: yande.re 556626 headphones pasoputi seifuku thighhighs.jpg (1358x2415, 353K)

What no I do that shit all the time. But more just be like Hey can I be in your group? They won't say no 99.9% of the time desu