The Imperial Herald

Seeing as you all like politics and 40k, how about some cutting edge news from the right side of the Imperium?

Our mission at The Imperial Herald is to be the most relevant and trusted central point in the Imperium, and for the citizens that we serve.

Attached: ImperialHerald_Khorne.png (586x608, 542K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cy4CJ4F-epA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_StarCraft_competition
youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: ImperialHerald_NatGeo.png (472x665, 430K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Genestealers.png (795x589, 326K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Orks.png (789x595, 1009K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_NotMyPrimarch.png (879x435, 59K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_FreeTobinScion.png (746x491, 54K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Creeeeeeeeeed.png (586x657, 573K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_LasgunsBlackRage.png (538x537, 60K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Squigs.png (590x671, 335K)

Attached: maxresdefault-4.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_CelestialLions.png (533x641, 458K)

>Jean Steeler
hehehe

We really like Warhammer Adventures here at The Imperial Herald head office.

We love to see progressive values being taught to young Imperial citizens from a young age.

Perhaps the next generation of voters won't vote for a Primarch like Rowboat Dillyman!

#NotMyPrimarch

Find us on all good social media ;)

We post almost daily

Attached: ImperialHerald_GenestealerCult.png (587x654, 565K)

>pozzing up WH40K
Is nothing sacred to those filthy kikes?

Attached: ImperialHerald_Mordian.png (615x588, 247K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_GreatUncleanOne.png (603x668, 435K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Heresy.png (509x485, 32K)

> "What's the matter Space Cadet Morales?" Junior Inquisitor Roshandra asked as she entered his bunk room.
> "You didn't show up for Slave Galley training today."
> "I-i am sorry... it's just..."
> "It's alright Space Cadet, we can speak freely. This is your room. This is a safe space. Tell me what is your truth. I will not judge you here."
> "I-i... it's just that I am scared. Sometimes I have doubts in the abilities of the God Emperor and..."
> "It's alright" the Junior Inquisitor laughed. "Look, we all do. It doesn't matter if you believe in the power of the God Emperor. What matters is that you believe in YOURSELF. That's what really keeps us alive through the Warp."
> "Really?"
> "Yes. really. Nobody cares about some pile of bones decaying on some dusty old throne. What matters is the joy of discovery and the friendships we will make along the way."
> "T-thanks. I guess I just needed to hear that."
> "Good, now grab your mind-whip, we have more training to do if we are going to uncover the secrets of those pesky Necros."

Attached: ImperialHerald_Cawl.png (604x675, 451K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_Sotha.png (585x634, 498K)

Attached: ImperialHerald_PyskPrivilege.png (610x677, 482K)

Well that's all I've got for now. Be sure to find us on Zuccbook for more Imperial news from your most trusted online source.

100% fake news free.

Attached: ImperialHerald_HorussingtonPost.png (540x346, 59K)

Keep doing God-Emperor's work, Imperial.

I wish I had more.

Feel free to suggest topics to write about!

Too on-the-nose. Have the spokesman cite "violation of Codex 42, Section 9, Paragraph 129a-p" instead of "not wanting to bring the trial to attention"

HERESY

Attached: religionofwar.jpg (672x372, 108K)

Point taken, but the Arbites were very concern about the backlash that reporting on daemon summoning would have against the Khornate community of Armageddon

I hope these fags get absolutely butchered and if one of them survives they stop being pacifists on fucking warhammer universe.
Seriously if they don't have a change of heart or atleast one of them dies this is going down in history as the ultimate cucking of something awesome.

You could do the same with Starcraft. Zergs assimilate other genetic material, Porotoss stand high and mighty, with honorable values. They have different creeds but in SC2 they unite.

Terrans have a despotic leader, which could be the banker class.

This is top, more please

> "Stop that, that this moment!" Space Marine Aurelius shouted to Death-Kriegsman Bludshmidt as he pointed the grenade-rifle at the wounded Ork.
> "I know the Codex instructs us to finish off the disabled, but I sense a spark of divinity in the soul of this Ork Boy"
> " [muffled gas filter sound] "
> "Now is not the time to question me, Korpsperson. Perhaps it is time to question the Codex"
> "Thank you, Space Marine" the wounded Ork cried out. "I am sorry we tried to Warrgh against you, I was just following me orders from the Waargh Boss and..."
> "And now you see the value in disobeying authority." Space Marine Aurelius laughed. "If I followed my authority, you would no longer be living. I hope you learned a valuable lesson here today"
> "Yes, boss. And thank you"
> "No need to thank me. Thank patience and understanding. That's the only way we will ever end this stupid war."
> [muffled gas mask laughter]

The emperor of mankind approves of this thread

Attached: 1526951506382.jpg (1115x1386, 296K)

quite literally modern south Africa

Follow us on Zuccbook; simply search "The Imperial Herald" and look for this logo
We post regularly to keep the citizens of the Imperium up to date with the correct opinions

Attached: ImperialHerald_Logo.png (451x419, 15K)

Sadly I do not use cuckbook so my craft will be unable to follow you into the eye of terror

Nice effort OP but this is simply a rip off of orcposting. The idea itself was already depleted.

>I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: WhoCouldBeBehindThis.png (297x317, 126K)

Yes, but seeing the amount of people who like 40K, and the leftists trying to get their claws in to it, I figured some nice shitposting would be in order to piss them off further and have a lot of fun

...erm what are you trying to imply about greater daemons of Tzeetch?

So who're the jews in 40k?

thank you

Attached: 40k5.jpg (702x718, 113K)

That's up for you to decide.

Any comparisons between the real world and 40k is a complete and utter coincidence.

Thank you Slaaneshi ID color user. Good work! Let's have this one for the feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=cy4CJ4F-epA

Let's imagine a time line where this shit was SW level block buster material done in a based way, all spikey and bizarre and next level. Give it a little David Lynch twang. It would DESTROY theaters...

I mean.... top left is ALSO pretty tzeentch like.

Because I've had a decent response, I've made you all some OC especially

Attached: ImperialHerald_Kharnl.png (794x591, 486K)

This is a good thread.

Attached: bear my word and bear my child.png (592x804, 266K)

Find us on Faceybook.

Fresh OC most days

Ok that's funny.

No wonder, considering Blizzard's Starcraft and Warcraft universes are just cheap ripoffs from Warhammer and Warhammer 40k

the only good xeno is a dead xeno

Attached: uncle ruckus.jpg (920x575, 56K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professional_StarCraft_competition

is that why star craft is the national sport of south Korea?

OP here

Taking requests and suggestions.

Working on an unrelated video project and a I'm waiting for material to download from my camera so I might as well make content

These are just perfect

this is gold

Attached: 1516608700385.png (210x240, 12K)

wasnt it prospero?

Just wrecked the fat fuck with Slamguinius and a handful of Sanguinary Guard. Blood Angels confirmed for /ourguys/.

Attached: latest.jpg (900x1272, 260K)

i think that Clinton poll should be with Lamenters, just because they get fucked over so hard, or with Alpha legion being the 1.6% and the other being let's say Ultramarines

Destroyers who seek to kill all life in the galaxy are a tiny minority.
#NotAllNecrons

Shit! I'll redo this

Attached: ImperialHerald_HorusPost.png (546x339, 59K)

Ok, this is gold
Well done OP

Nice, not covered necrons before

Haha, nice idea, might do a redo sometime

Good stuff user

> nurgle

Attached: fag.jpg (640x449, 38K)

Infograph showing erebus did nothing wrong

Horus heresy was just too smart to win

niiiice

ENOUGH.

Attached: E02A500D-0B78-443C-84B8-BB3CAEE01665.jpg (472x538, 171K)

How on Earth could they get something kid-friendly from the WH40K universe? It's literally all violence, blood, demons, imperial repression, obscurantism, endless war, etc.

Nice.
Come to think of it, a gene-stealer would actually write shit like this for the sake of prepping a planet for invasion.

Hahaha, what the fuck is this shit? Basedhammer 40K?

>Traitor, Xeno, Heretics they are as one to us,
>We will scorch them from existence with our engines devious,
>Our hate for them encoded into every bolt and truss,
>Our Wrath has come online
>Engage the Linkage, Omnissiah
>Our Wrath has come online.
Is the Adeptus Mechanicus, dare it say it, /ourguys/?
youtube.com/watch?v=wy-sVTaZRPk

Attached: adeptus.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>naming yourself after the old name of the most heretical traitor legion

Ultrafags can't cope Calth

Attached: 1527929693978.jpg (604x604, 59K)

Wouldnt Slaanesh be more akin to kikery ? as Xe's all about promoting degeneracy ?

delete this

magnus did nothing wrong

This does not please the omnissiah

Attached: 1500470160822.gif (458x480, 352K)

Just gave you guys a like

>Imperium of Man

It's "Imperium of People", get on the right side of history you fucking sexist or rather "Imperium of sentient Beings" because all this discrimination against xenos is fucking bullshit.

tzeentch : kikery
Khorne : Niggery
Slannesh : General hedonism
Nurgle : ??

My name's Kharne and I say fuck you all Imperi lal faghots

Attached: realworldchaoscultists.jpg (2340x2392, 1.46M)

that would be Hollywood/Entertainment media machine. Tzeentch fits jewish "backstory" a bit better (other gods rose up and fucked him over because he was a scheming asshole, he bides his time and schemes to rule the universe again while using schemes to have the other gods fuck with each other)

Attached: by the emperor.jpg (700x1690, 327K)

Not bad for a brit... not bad at all.

He literally opened a gate to hell on the cradle of humanity, forcing The Emperor to use all his psychic might to keep it shut, thus preventing him from btfo'ing the traitors besieging his palace.

The emperor should have clued magnus in on to what he was working on.

>Thinks the Inquisition would be malevolent or engage in conspiracies

Your tinfoil hat is slipping, next you'll tell me you also believe that bullshit about there having been a Chaos-invasion and subsequent Exterminatus on Armageddon.

01101001 01001110 10111101 0111101

Attached: cff691e99b19fd1759ef68e43c979368.jpg (219x230, 9K)

Why should the perfect being do or not do anything? He obviously didn't expect Magnus to wreck everything just to tattletale on his brother.

His arrogant ass just couldn't let things be. Of course Big E is to blame as well for not properly sating Magnus' warplust, but Magnus was still unbelievably arrogant in his knowledge and abilities.

>He obviously didn't expect Magnus to wreck everything just to tattletale on his brother.
Informing his father of treason is not "tattletelling". regular psyker transmission would not have been fast enough.

These are especially good, nice job

Delivered

Attached: ImperialHerald_Soylent.png (730x321, 41K)

>you all like politics and 40k
Lel no wonder you are all hopeless virgins

noice. saving this hot shit.

Well done

Good.

The idea mankind is a social construct used by specieists for the sake of discriminating against poor xenos species who's unfortunate behaviour is only due to past discrimination at the hands of man.

Did you know that the original creators of civilisation on Terra was actually Orks and back during the supposed dark age of technology the Imperium of Man was actually a hub of interspecies exchange and coexistance, with many humans being perfectly peaceful worshippers of Khorne?
They are making a movie where Sanguineas is half-eldar (sorry douchebags, your precious primarchs were not quite as human or the Emperor as anthropocentric as you would like them to be).

Get with the fucking times, it's the 41st millenium afterall.

Search The Imperial Herald on Faceborg to get regular OC