Does anyone here do benzos? I am thinking of taking etizolam on a daily basis but i am on probation for being black

Does anyone here do benzos? I am thinking of taking etizolam on a daily basis but i am on probation for being black

I have like chronic fatigue all day long always tired having anxiety and panic attacks and shit. I get anxiety like just walking or getting up. I have bags under my eyes, always tired, sick feeling, sad and when i drink or do benzos its gone

I cant do fucking anything i am so sad and anxious and one time i took a bunch of benzos and had beer and went to a state fair and I just went on all the rides, made friends, did shit, talked to people, talked to a girl, and had the best time of my life.

Whenever i do benzos i start hanging out with people or alcohol like even the popular people and they like me. I notice when i have benzos i make friends i am happy, and then when i run out of benzos i have about 12 hours after of people talking to me and i have this afterglow of no anxiety and then as soon as the afterglow wares off i am back to normal. Sitting at home. Sad. No one texts me back. Its like when i take benzos i just put out a different aura in the universe and talk to people and do shit and people answer me and like me. One time i got drunk and people actually liked me and talked to me and asked me to stay and hang out.

FUCK I WANT BENZOS. And whenever i do alcohol or benzos in a low amount my fatigue goes away i feel normal i look healthy i am less sad I get tons of shit done i dont even remember the depressing parts of life. I WANT DAILY BENZOS

I get so fucking tired without benzos i feel sick, my head spins, i feel light headed, my eyes are totally completely black, i cant take pictures, i dont wanna go out, all i can think about is sleep as soon as i wake up.

Attached: 6A554771-0FC6-406A-9433-7C412A95DD60.jpg (800x450, 27K)

It's weird that something like benzos would have a stimulating effect. That's the opposite of what they're supposed to do.

Etizolam though, I'm pretty sure, causes black outs you have no memory of. You're not passed out in that time though. You're on some kind of autopilot and that can get you in a lot of trouble.

Because my anxiety and mind is fucking my body up so bad

I do not want to get high or fucked up on them i just want to learn what my limits are and have .5mg and 1mg tablets and only take one or two a day for general anxiety not get high

Taking benzos as daily cope will 100% ruin you longterm and doctors prescribing more than 2 weeks worth should be liable for malpractice.
Try gabapentin or pregabalin. Do not fuck with benzos.

Dying from benzos is better than what i live. I want daily benzos for life

Be careful, I guess then. I've personally had no success with controlling anxiety with any pharm and I've been prescribed close to a dozen. Oddly, only alcohol has the proper effect and you can get that anywhere.

When you have chronic anxiety, your body gets exhausted from having to deal with it.
Benzos give you confidence and make you feel better than baseline normal, so the energy you would normally spend dealing with panic is free for other things.

When normies take benzos they get sedated, yes.

lmao youre not very experience with drugs are you? It'll feel good at first then you'll feel anxious again and start getting panic attacks so you up the dose but that doesn't really cut it anymore and after a few cycles of this you're taking 10mg with little effects and it will be impossible to quit.

Well I was diagnosed with disorder and never had that experience. Body shuts down, hands get clammy, get pins and needles and sweaty and the brain refuses to allow speech to take place. In the worst of situations I'd probably pass out if there was no way to get away. Was put on benzos for dealing with plane flights but they just added an additional anxiety and made me tired. Good for sleep, good for panic, bad for anxiety disorder.

You have no idea what real anxiety is. No i wont feel like that.

lol ok go ahead and drown in your own misery you whiny bitch. i'm sure someone here will enable your retarded benzo idea.

I know people that take them daily you are a gigantic pussy. Cant even handle 1mg etizolam seriously? Even for this site you are a massive pussy

>people do something, therefore it is a good idea
you are even more of a troglodyte than i thought.

Not him but he's right. This is not a daily use sort of chemical. It's not a matter of being a pussy or not. It's a matter of intelligence. Overuse WILL hurt you.

I am legit dying and I make friends and shit when I do it

I just want low doses like not even enough to feel trashed just 1mg pellets when I feel anxiety or in the morning

Benzos toleranze build pretty fast, even faster than opioids, you'll end suicidal, user.
Chris Cornell became suicidal because of benzos.

Two things. First, while you may be a nigger, that's not why you're on probation. You're on probation for breaking the law. Second you are an idiot and are going to end up totally hooked if you try do what you are saying. The idea that a drug is going to fix the way you feel emotionally is drug addict talk. When the high wears off you'll feel even worse and with tolerance you're going to be at the bottom of a hole really fast.

Try CBD oil first. But because your most likely an adult male you should start with 750mg or possibly 1000mg it will be cheaper and much easier to get ahold of.

>You're on probation for breaking the law.

Fuck whitey wantin me to drive sober. Ain't nobody got time fo dat. So what if I run a nigga over? Dey ain't me. Not muh problem.

I love that Jow Forums knows enough about this two bit no good nigger to make fun of him whenever he shows up.

You forgot to blame god.

Yeah any drug taken every day except tiny amounts of weed will fuck your shit up seriously

Pretty common drug knowledge