Mfw Im a lesbo and but I cant find girls Im interested in

mfw Im a lesbo and but I cant find girls Im interested in

Attached: 1567546436669.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>tfw I'm a lesbian but can't find girls who are interested in me

Attached: EDY2OP2U8AIVSCQ.jpg (500x453, 14K)

i know this is probably a larp but it makes me sad all the other gays are just annoying as fuck and piss me off so i cant get gf

yea that too. I dont really know any gay girls and when I do meet them theyre not much my type

I will destroy your entirety philosophy

Suck me off kek

I have this problem. The only girls who were interested in me were ultra dykes who looked far too masculine. I want to date a pretty lady dammit not some butch.

first thing to make note of is that you are NOT a robot, women cannot be robots regardless of their sexuality. you have never felt loneliness in your entire life, and it is impossible for you to feel loneliness because you are a woman.

secondly, you are not a "lesbian." homosexuality is a mental illness, it needs to be treated with psychiatric help, not promoted or encouraged by society. You will NEVER be happy "dating" women or with a "wife" in the future (homosexual marriages are not valid so you can only pretend to be married to a woman) the only way you will ever find happiness is by finding a strong man to father your children.

if you fall for the gay meme until 40 you will finally realize your mistake, you will have wasted your entire life living a lie and become depressed and drink yourself to death

why are their so many old fucking gays then that are happy and have been with their partners for like forever
and how can you say that woman cant feel loneliness everyone can fucking feel that it isnt a emotion that males can only have
also why are you upset over a shitty larp

Tfw lesbo and fall in love with a girl online and then she says she's trans

>Tfw lesbo and fall in love with a girl online and then she says she's trans
Lmao that's disgusting

Attached: 1565397874910.jpg (700x910, 335K)

that's cute, user! is she cute?

Fucking this.
As a cis lesbian I cannot trust anoymore "females" on the internet because later on they're like "Oh I'm MTF, pre-op, pre-everything, I still look like a man and I have a deep voice but I'M FEMALE!"

I hate trans ""females"" with a passion. It is a fetish. It is men who enjoy the thought of lesbians so much they become a woman. I hate how we're so "accepting" of them. It's gross it's disgusting and more than 80% of these ""females"" don't even transition they just want attention and to take advantage of actual lesbians.

loneliness is NOT an emotion that can be felt by women because they are constantly pursued by men 24/7. so-called loneliness for a woman is when her boyfriend works a couple hours late so she fucks chad behind his back, as opposed to REAL male loneliness which is when a man does not speak to another person for over a week straight

there are not many old gays because they all die from aids first lol, i hate faggots

You're truly based.
I hate that trannys with a passion. They think that they're on the same level as us and think we should date them. They're truly the most pathetic humans alive and should kill themselves.

>mfw every girl who doesn't want to date me is a lesbo

id be interested in being your gf if you are an actual girl. :(

i hate you faggots, but i hate trannies more

TRANSGENDERSIM IS NOT REAL

Can you be mine? I'll even orbit you if you end up not liking me enough to date. I'm that lonely fuuuck.

Attached: d2kbjga-f7bd7c87-f6bb-4b7b-9778-f14b7b05c2c6.png (619x865, 594K)

yes pls give me a way to contact you

Attached: 1565634986525.png (909x890, 1.01M)

>In current year +4, girls are getting reverse catfished by trannies
Sorry, sorry. You gals seem quite alright. Mentally ill fetishists can't join the 45% soon enough.

Attached: Laughing Shark.jpg (2560x1600, 799K)

[email protected]
Send me your discord or SC through this temp email user

just add me on this alt i just made on discord
>mel#0509

KEK KEK KEK KEK HAHA FAGGOT

She's my girlfriend now and I'm cool with it. But when she first told me I lost my fucking mind and it was really hard to not just drop her like I did all the other ones.

Have fun sucking "her" cock user

Attached: 1566767332407.png (405x322, 113K)

Why would I want to hurt someone I love

this is really sweet! i hope you two find happiness together.

How do you think sex with her will be like? I'm genuinely curious, I mean you're a lesbian and lesbians don't like penis

I'm a man. Why do Lesbians hit on me?
>inb4 girly
Balding, facial hair, etc.

I flirt with my male friends because I think it's fun and I like to tease them. Even though I'm gay and would never date them or fuck them

Looks like a larp, smells like a larp
its a larp

I feel like Jow Forums would be a good place to find a gay gf who hasn't been sucked into the tumblrverse

Not the person you're replying to, I'm but lesbians still enjoy penetration. We use toys for a reason.

This person is dating someone who is mentally ill, someone who LIED to them (at the beginning of the relationship too?!) and is clearly not lesbian. As a lesbian the reason I'm not bisexual/straight is because I genuinely do not like the look of men, their bodies, and I don't like looking at penis. (I can appreciate a good looking penis, but it does nothing for me. and I fucking love penetration.)

Lots of kissing, hugging, holding hands. She eats me a lot, I peg her sometimes, Her nips are ridiculously sensitive so sometimes I'll just suck on them until she can't take it and I don't mind using my magic wand on her junk while she fingers me and we kiss. Her penis doesn't bother me nearly as much as I thought it would it's actually her that is bothered by it.

women cannot have sex, they can only masturbate together

fucking whore. this is why men murder you retards for leading them on and playing with their emotions. i hope some nigger or incel rapes you and drowns you in a lake.

They know I'm gay and won't ever date them desu.

>her penis
Doriginalio

Attached: DED94EA9-A6CB-4A5B-8FF0-D8BFCA06671A.jpg (350x350, 24K)

Alright. How hard do you flirt?

why can't i find a cute trans gf to tease like this :(
t. midwest femanon

I'm lucky, most trans girls are disasters

FUCK DYKES stop making FUCKING DYKE THREADS

Attached: 1221.png (300x345, 24K)